Would you give quizzical looks if we say, ‘it’s high time to try on some of the most renowned organic tea brands?’ Well, there’s a reason! A growing number of studies show high levels of carcinogens and pesticides in conventional tea brands!
Organic tea provides immense health benefits. Whether you’re replacing your morning cup of coffee or are simply looking for tea brands without pesticides, here are our top picks.
Health Benefits of Organic Tea
Here are some of the potential health benefits of organic tea brands.
- Boost Immunity: Organic tea brands boost immunity against cancer, heart problems, cardiovascular diseases, high cholesterol levels, rheumatoid arthritis, and more.
- Weight management: Due to zero calories and plenty of antioxidants, it aids in weight management by increasing metabolism.
- Oral health: Consuming natural tea promotes oral health and reduces decay and plaque.
- Improves brain function: Natural tea is good for enhancing cognition. It also enhances levels of dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Good for Type 2 Diabetes: Organic tea is good for diabetic patients as it aids in reducing blood sugar levels.
Pesticides in Regular Tea Brands
More than half the regular tea brands are filled with pesticides beyond the allowable limit.
According to a 2018 survey, eight out of the ten popular tea brands contained more than 20 pesticide residues. And that is not good news!
In fact, two chemicals are present in abundance in regular tea leaves. One is Endosulfan and the other one is Monocrotophos.
If you aren’t aware, Endosulfan is one of the most toxic pesticides that may cause developmental damages in humans.
On the other hand, Monocrotophos is a banned chemical because it is toxic to humans and birds.
How Will You Know If Your Tea Is Safe?
So, you want to ensure every cup of tea is healthy and good for you and your family. But how can you possibly tell which brands remain true to their labels? Here are a few tips.
Organic and non-GMO – Check if the tea brand holds these certifications; They indicate that your tea was cultivated without pesticides or chemicals are doesn’t contain genetically modified organisms.
Be careful about “added” or “natural” flavors – Look at the label, and as well as items such as corn starch.
Choose loose leaf over a ground, pre-made tea bags – It is always better to choose these types of leaves. The best organic loose leaf tea undergoes less processing and contains more nutrients.
Reviews: Best Organic Tea Brands
We really hope that you love the organic tea brands we recommend! Also, just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Meet the exceptional brand that brings forth delicious fruity herbal teas to your table – Stash Tea! Founded in 1972, Stash Tea is known for its range of loose herbal teas, bagged organic teas, and bulk herbs.
- All their teas, herbal, black, green, white, or oolong, are of the finest quality and purest taste. To lock the delicious flavor and freshness, they wrap their tea bags in stay-fresh foil wrappers.
- With Fruity Herbal Tea Six Flavor Assortment, they have allowed tea lovers like us to sip an assortment of flavors.
- The assortment range contains six delicious fruity herbal teas – Lemon, Acai Berry, Wild Raspberry Hibiscus, Lemon Ginger, Mango Passionfruit, and Strawberry Pomegranate Red.
- Numi stands out as one of the top organic tea brands. It is a social enterprise and corporation committed to eco friendliness, and chemical-free teas to support your health.
- The brand truly lives up to its motto, “well-being of mind, body, and spirit through the simple art of tea.”
- This one product right here is the best organic black tea and is sourced from sustainably grown leaves.
- Numi Organic Tea offers a vast array of flavors in tea bags, as loose dried leaf, or as flowering tea.
- The brand’s popular flavors include Gunpowder green, Moroccan Mint, Turmeric Three Roots, Aged Earl Grey, and more. We’d recommend trying Numi’s collection of fruity flavors organic tea blends.
- If you are someone who loves herbal beverages the most, Rishi Tea’s Chai Concentrate is for you. The brand has its reputation for producing organic teas that come directly from sustainably grown plantations.
- In Asian countries, the brand had a fan following in other parts of the world, too. It is the quality of the brand that makes it stand out in the crowd.
- Pick up a pack of Turmeric Ginger Chai and welcome the wisdom of Ayurveda into your kitchen.
- The Turmeric Ginger concentrate is dairy-free, gluten-free, organic, and kosher.
- At its core, Traditional Medicinals tea is all about premium quality and taste. And, every blend of this brand meets stringent criteria to match ‘all-natural’ standards.
- All herbs used are chosen carefully by trained professionals to ensure purity and sustainability.
- Backed with more than 30+ years of experience, the creators at Traditional Medicinals formulate their teas to inspire and serve wellness enthusiasts out there.
- Speaking of their popular tea blends, Organic Dandelion, Nettle leaf, Healthy Cycle, Licorice Root, and Raspberry Leaf are some of the tea-lover favorite names.
- If you ask our fave, it is always the Organic Hibiscus Herbal Tea. It is a true treat to the taste buds and your body. The hibiscus herbal tea is naturally caffeine-free and rich in antioxidants.
- Plus, they offer plenty of health benefits – treat high blood pressure, high cholesterol, digestive issues, and inflammation.
- Organic India Tea holds a great reputation for its organic, premium quality tea varieties. For many years, the brand has been the go-to for health-conscious tea lovers.
- With organic certification from the USDA and Control Union, you can sip a cup every morning, knowing that it has no chemicals and added flavors.
- Tulsi Tea Classic deserves a special mention among various flavors like homey-chamomile, ginger, tulsi, tulsi-ginger-turmeric, and more.
- It is naturally caffeine-free, reduces stress, enhances stamina, and revitalizes your body and mind.
- If that’s not sounding awesome, it is full of antioxidants that give glowing skin and a healthy body.
- Also, you can reap weight-loss benefits too.
- An organically sourced Green tea brought by the whole foods market with fresh packaging.
- These are the best organic green tea leaves and are picked from the lush mountainsides in China and are gently steamed to retain their flavor.
- Besides, this green tea by 365 is a natural source of protective antioxidants and boosts immunity.
- Lastly, it is all-natural and certified organic and Kosher.
- This organic tea from Heavenly Tea Leaves is available in different flavors for you to choose from.
- A gourmet selection of the 9 best organic loose leaf teas & herbal tisanes.
- Besides, there are ten servings of tea per can, and you can purchase a variety pack.
- The package is delivered in eco-friendly boxes that are also great for gifts.
- This is an organic and Kosher certified tea.
- This natural, herbal, and caffeine-free chai blend tea is available in different pack sizes.
- It contains chamomile tea, mint tea, and rooibos tea, making it an all in one pack of tea.
- Besides, it is bagged in convenient packages and is easy to use with full leaf quality.
- Premium organically sourced tea leaves are used and blended with real fruits and ingredients.
- This tea brings you the flavor and health benefits in a variety of styles.
- The sweet and spicy organic tea is a classic blend of flavors like cinnamon, lemongrass, and grapefruit.
- The pack contains eighteen tea bags of different flavors, from peppermint to ginger to anise seed.
- There are many benefits of drinking this herbal tea, and the most significant benefit is that it will boost your immune system.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives have been used in the making of this tea.
- It is gluten-free, decaffeinated, and will light up your taste buds with its mind-blowing taste.
- Organic India is known for its world-class herbal tea, and this tulsi flavor will mesmerize you with its amazing taste.
- This herbal tea has plenty of health benefits for your physical and mental body.
- It increases your stamina, boosts the immune system, and is highly rich in antioxidants.
- The adaptogenic properties of this tea will help you rejuvenate instantly with its consumption.
- All the different flavors in this pack have different taste, smell, and look that will make your tea experience memorable.
- Taste the awesomeness of fresh herbal tea with this Traditional Medicinals organic tea.
- This delightful tea is purely organic and is made from high-quality herbs.
- The tea is highly efficient in stimulating the liver and providing healthy digestion.
- The pack comes with six different boxes that have sixteen tea bags each.
- It has a pleasant roasted taste that will open up all your taste buds at once.
- The IMoZai made organic tea has tea leaves handpicked from the Anxi, China, known for its tea making.
- It has a bright golden color and a mild flavor that provides a delicious taste to the drinker.
- The tea is semi-fermented from the best qualities of black and green tea leaves.
- This pack consists of a total of 100 tea bags in the package.
- It also contains caffeine in a small amount of 30-40mg to make the tea a little strong.
Index Table: Best Organic Tea Brands
|1||Stash Fruity - Herbal Tea||Stash||98.7|
|2||Numi Aged Earl Grey - Organic Tea||Numi||97|
|3||Rishi Detox - Turmеric-Gingеr Tea||Rishi||97|
|4||Traditional Medicinals Organic - Herbal Tea||Traditional Medicinals||98.1|
|5||Organic India Herbal - Tulsi Moringa Tea||Organic India||98|
|6||365 Everyday Value - Organic Green Tea||365||97|
|7||HTL Loose Leaf - Organic Tea||HTL||97|
|8||Numi Rooibos Chai - Organic Tea||Numi||96|
|9||Good Earth Decaffeinated - Organic Tea||Good Earth||97|
|10||Organic India True Wellness - Tulsi Tea||Organic India||98|
|11||Traditional Medicinals High-quality - Natural Tea||Traditional Medicinals||96|
|12||IMoZai Oolong - Refreshing Tea||IMoZai||96|
Table of Contents
- Health Benefits of Organic Tea
- Pesticides in Regular Tea Brands
- How Will You Know If Your Tea Is Safe?
- Reviews: Best Organic Tea Brands
- Stash® Fruity Herbal Tea
- Numi® Aged Earl Grey Organic Tea
- Rishi® Detox Turmеric-Gingеr Tea
- Traditional Medicinals® Organic Herbal Tea
- Organic India® Herbal Tulsi Moringa Tea
- 365® Everyday Value Organic Green Tea
- HTL® Loose Leaf Organic Tea
- Numi® Rooibos Chai Organic Tea
- Good Earth® Decaffeinated Organic Tea
- Organic India® True Wellness Tulsi Tea
- Traditional Medicinals® High-quality Natural Tea
- IMoZai® Oolong Refreshing Tea
- Index Table: Best Organic Tea Brands