Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
It is always good to add flavor to the things you eat and drink. This implies to water as well. Some people don’t enjoy drinking water simply because there is no taste. It becomes a major reason for dehydration.
If you do not like drinking water, here is how you can make it less of a boring task. Get home a water infuser pitcher today! Read along to get an insight into some of the best water infuser pitcher.
Features of a Good Water Infuser Pitcher
A water infuser pitcher is a great addition to any kitchen. Not only it looks good, but it is a perfect solution for those who struggle to drink water regularly. These pitchers help people kick sugary substances. Written below are some features of a good water infuser pitcher.
- Quick Cooling – Infusion pitchers come with a flash chill or rapid cool feature. It is used to cool beverages, which include hot ones as well. This process generally requires a person to add ice.
- Non-slip Handle – A pitcher with a non-slip handle is usually preferred by most of the people. It comes in handy if there is an issue with your grip strength. Apart from that, it is also a great option if your kid wants to pour his own drink.
- No-spill Lid – Another great feature of an infusion pitcher is a no-slip lid that completely seals the top. It also covers the spout; therefore, you can shake your pitcher without having to worry about the spill. It also means that you can take it out to a picnic as well.
- Design – A beautifully designed water infuser pitcher can add more to your dining room. However, do not let the design compromise the sturdiness of the pitcher.
- Versatility – This multipurpose glass water infuser pitcher allows you to use it for coffee, tea, and juices such as apple, orange, and organic beet juice.
Key Considerations of the Best Water Infuser Pitcher
Now that we have talked about a water infuser pitcher’s features, here are some key considerations that you should focus on. Whether it is the capacity of the water infuser pitcher or its material, you should never compromise. Take note of the points mentioned below and get your hands on the best water infuser pitcher.
- Size – You need to consider the capacity of the water infuser pitcher. These are available in various sizes; therefore, if you have a big family, consider buying a large one. This way, you won’t have to fill it again and again. Also, see if it fits your refrigerator.
- Material – Water infuser pitchers come in different materials. However, plastic is the most common material since its durable, lightweight, and inexpensive. You will also find some in glass, which is less durable. Other than that, the best thing about the glass infuser pitcher is that it is non-porous and aesthetically pleasing.
- Infuser Rod – An infuser rod is also known as the core. It is a sleek perforated basket that holds the ingredients that need to be infused. Infuser rods come in three types – standard, loose tea, and ice core.
Additional Tips to Consider While Buying a Water Infuser Pitcher
While buying a water infuser pitcher, you need to be very careful. Therefore, written below are some additional tips that you must consider if you plan to buy one for your kitchen.
- How frequently it will be used – Before you dive into the best water infuser pitcher list, you must consider how frequently you will be using it. If it is something that will be used daily, try to invest in a good quality pitcher that fits your budget well.
- Maintenance – Since you will be putting different things in your pitcher, make sure you clean it properly. Find out if your water infuser pitcher is dishwasher safe. This way, the cleanup will be easy. Consider cleaning your rods in the dishwasher too.
- Flavors – While looking for flavors to infuse, make sure you go through their profiles. It is important to check if the flavors will taste good together.
Reviews: Best Water Infuser Pitcher
When it comes to buying a good quality water infuser pitcher, we suggest you go through the buying guide. Not only that, but we have come up with the list of best water infuser pitchers for you. If you consider buying any of the products from the links below, we may get some profit.
- This multipurpose glass water infuser pitcher allows you to use it for coffee, tea, and juice.
- It comes with a nylon mesh cold brew replacement filter, which helps to make cold-brewed coffee.
- All the parts of the infuser are dishwasher safe and reusable.
- The sleek design helps you fit the pitcher in the fridge with ease.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
MAMI WATA® Perfect Set Water Infuser Pitcher
- The MAMI WATA Creations water infuser pitcher comes with a hollow center where you can put fruits and herbs.
- It can be cleaned easily with lukewarm water.
- The crystal clear pitcher is BPA-free.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Primula® Stain-resistant Infuser Pitcher
- Make impressive drinks with the Primula strain-resistant water pitcher.
- It includes three different cores for a variety of brewing and infusing purposes.
- The chill core keeps any drink cool without you having to add ice.
- Both the lid and pitcher are top-rack dishwasher safe.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Prodyne® Fruit Infuser Pitcher
- With the Prodyne Water Infuser Pitcher, you can make a fruit-infused drink right at home.
- It comes with a removable infuser rod. You can put different fruits and herbs in it.
- The lid remains in its place securely.
- This pitcher can hold up to 93 ounces of water.
Balchy® Black Water Infuser Pitcher
- Enjoy yummy beverages with the Balchy Water Infuser Pitcher.
- It can hold up to 33.8 ounces of water.
- In addition to that, the pitcher is dishwasher safe.
- The body is made from sturdy glass and has a transparent hinged lid as well.
Hiware® Ergonomic Water Infuser Pitcher
- The Hiware water infuser pitcher is made from borosilicate glass.
- You can add herbs, fruits, and spices to this pitcher and brew hot tea and coffee.
- Its lid has a removable filter that keeps everything inside.
- The pitcher is dishwasher safe; however, you can clean it with hands as well.
Chef's INSPIRATIONS® 3 Core Infusion Water Pitcher
- This is a 3-in-1 Infuser Water Pitcher with a capacity of 3 quarts (2.8 Liters).
- It comes with a removable lid that fits tightly to avoid any spills or leakage.
- The pitcher includes three inserts for fruits and vegetables, tea, and an ice core, so you can cool to your favorite drinks without diluting the flavors.
- It is made with Tritan plastic and can be easily hand-washed with a sponge.
Takeya® Blueberry Flavor Infusion Maker
- This is a BPA-free Water and Tea Infuser pitcher.
- It can be used to infuse any liquid with fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices.
- It comes with an airtight lid that allows it to be stored upright or on its side.
- This pitcher comes in a variety of sizes and 1 and 2 quarts capacity.
Zulay Kitchen® Anti-Slip Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
- This is a Fruit infuser water bottle with a 34 Oz. capacity.
- It is made with BPA-free material and comes with an additional anti-slip sleeve, a cleaning brush, and a Recipe E-book, for convenience.
- The bottle is made with a premium shatter-proof design using Tritan plastic that is durable and long-lasting.
- The lid is designed to be leak-proof with the flip-top design that secures itself around an airtight seal.
Infusion Pro® Insulated Fruit Water Bottle Infuser
- This is a Fruit Water Bottle infuser designed by Infusion Pro.
- It is built with a premium design that allows the fruit to be submerged for longer, resulting in richer flavors.
- The multipurpose bottle includes a removable infuser cage that can be taken out to turn this into a simple water bottle.
- It is made of ultra-sturdy, BPA-free plastic that is also eco-friendly.
Index Table: Top-Rated Water Infuser Pitcher
|1||Cestari High quality - Glass Infuser Pitcher||Cestari||96|
|2||MAMI WATA Perfect Set - Water Infuser Pitcher||MAMI WATA||96|
|3||Primula Stain-resistant - Infuser Pitcher||Primula||98|
|4||Prodyne Fruit - Infuser Pitcher||Prodyne||97|
|5||Balchy Black - Water Infuser Pitcher||Balchy||96|
|6||Hiware Ergonomic - Water Infuser Pitcher||Hiware||97|
|7||Chef's INSPIRATIONS 3 Core - Infusion Water Pitcher||Chef's INSPIRATIONS||96.6|
|8||Takeya Blueberry - Flavor Infusion Maker||Takeya||96.2|
|9||Zulay Kitchen Anti-Slip - Fruit Infuser Water Bottle||Zulay Kitchen||95.8|
|10||Infusion Pro Insulated - Fruit Water Bottle Infuser||Infusion Pro||95.3|
Table of Contents
- Features of a Good Water Infuser Pitcher
- Key Considerations of the Best Water Infuser Pitcher
- Additional Tips to Consider While Buying a Water Infuser Pitcher
- Reviews: Best Water Infuser Pitcher
- Cestari® High quality Glass Infuser Pitcher
- MAMI WATA® Perfect Set Water Infuser Pitcher
- Primula® Stain-resistant Infuser Pitcher
- Prodyne® Fruit Infuser Pitcher
- Balchy® Black Water Infuser Pitcher
- Hiware® Ergonomic Water Infuser Pitcher
- Chef's INSPIRATIONS® 3 Core Infusion Water Pitcher
- Takeya® Blueberry Flavor Infusion Maker
- Zulay Kitchen® Anti-Slip Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
- Infusion Pro® Insulated Fruit Water Bottle Infuser
- Index Table: Top-Rated Water Infuser Pitcher