As they say, ‘your eyes tell everything’ – including a bad night’s sleep, stress levels, and aging. Which is why a good eye cream – preferably an organic eye cream is your best friend.
To target under-eye creepiness and pamper the delicate eye area, choose any one of the natural, cruelty-free, organic eye creams in our list.
Eye Cream Ingredients To Avoid
Many regular eye creams have fragrances, preservatives or synthetic colors as their ‘secret formula’. But in reality, these fillers only do more harm than good.
- Fragrance: Synthetic fragrances not only irritate the eyes but cause inflammation and respiratory issues.
Artificial colors: Colors are only for giving visual appeal to the eye cream. If you think they provide extra skin benefits, think again.
Parabens: Parabens may extend the shelf life of the eye cream But increase your risk to skin or breast cancer.
Formaldehyde: Remember that pungent chemical you hate during the animal dissection classes at school? It’s the very same thing! And, it can’t be in your eye cream – at any cost.
Mineral oils: They clog your pores, disrupt your skin barrier and cause allergies.
Heavy metals: Nickel, chrome, and titanium dioxide present in certain eye creams are neurotoxins. Period.
Benefits of Organic Eye Cream
- For Puffiness: Poor sleep and ocular stress swell up the tissues under your eyes. Botanical ingredients in natural eye cream improve blood circulation and soothe and heal the tissues. Additionally, the essential oils and nutrients nourish the cells from inside.
For Dark Circles: Eyes train and lack of sleep also cause dark circles. Organic eye creams that have antioxidants and vitamins significantly brighten the under-eye area.
Fine Lines: Aging is unstoppable. However, we can prevent premature aging by pampering the eye with aloe, chamomile, green tea or shea.
Natural Ingredients In Organic Eye Cream
Having a better idea about ‘good ingredients’ and what they do to your skin is important. This way, you can decide whether or not a certain product meets your requirement.
- Green Coffee: With plentiful antioxidants, it reduces the damaging effects of free radicals. Plus, it improves circulation, pore tightening, and is anti-inflammatory.
Green Tea: Catechins in green tea are anti-inflammatory in nature. It reduces puffiness and fights crow’s feet, dark circle, and dryness.
Rosehip Oil: Antioxidants and fatty acids present in rosehip oil improve skin texture and tone.
Vitamin C: Locks moisture, brightens the skin, and boosts collagen production for more youthful eyes. Plus, they are anti-inflammatory and immune boosting, too.
Vitamin E: Softens skin and reduces dark spots, fine lines, and scars.
Organic Aloe Vera: Hydrates, soothes and helps to heal irritated skin.
Organic Chamomile oil: Relaxes and calms skin, while deeply moisturizing it from within.
Natural Coconut Oil: Antibacterial, deeply nourishing, and rich in fatty acids. It also moisturizes and replenishes protein and collagen levels.
Organic Avocado Butter/Oil: Richly moisturizing and effective at minimizing dark spots, lines, wrinkles, and dryness.
Reviews: Best Organic Eye Cream
Not sure which natural eye cream to buy? Here, we’ve jotted down five organic eye creams that do what they say. Make the switch to these organic formulas ASAP!
- Bid adieu to those dry, puffy eyes in the morning with 100% Pure’s Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream. This is one of the best organic eye creams for the dark circle as well.
- Green tea and coffee de-puffs the undereye bags, reduce lines and brighten the dark circles. Whereas aloe locks in moisture and softens your under-eye area.
- Other key ingredients that are used in the formula include rosehip oil, rosemary leaf, thyme, and fermented rice water.
- The antioxidant-rich organic eye cream smells divine! By the way, it doesn’t smell anything like coffee, but a bit like a vanilla latte.
- Best of all, this cult-favorite is certified organic and has no fillers, dyes or perfumes. It is light, fast-absorbing, and only a little is needed to fight lines, wrinkles, and puffiness.
- Organic Rejuvenating Eye Balm by Era Organics is a good solution for those times when you want to reduce crow’s feet and under-eye bags.
It is a mix of plant and essential oils that are good for even the sensitive skin – Jojoba Oil, Calendula Oil, Sunflower Oil, Raw Honey, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Rosemary Extract and more.
Era Organics says the oils plump dull skin cells, boost circulation, fight premature aging, and soothe the dry under-eye area.
On top of its efficacy, this natural eye cream is free of GMO, paraben, toxic chemicals, fragrance. It is cruelty-free and hypoallergenic, too.
Additionally, Era Organics is offering 60-day money-back guarantee.
- A little goes a long way with BeeFriendly Natural USDA Certified face and eye cream. Yes, you can use it on the entire face.
Formulated with essential oils, extra virgin olive oil, vitamin E and raw Hawaiian honey, the cream rejuvenates and reduces fine lines and wrinkles while deeply moisturizing the skin.
Handmade in Hawaii, you can rest assured that this organic eye cream was made without SLS, parabens, fragrances, gluten, GMO or synthetic colors. Plus, it involves no animal testing.
With a lightweight and creamy consistency, it seeps into the skin in no time without stripping the natural barrier.
Just like Era Organics, this brand also has ‘Money Back. No Questions Asked Policy’. Before you log in and purchase, know that it is a little pricey and has beeswax.
- One of the best organic eye creams available online to soothe and refresh the dry and delicate under eye area!
This formula uses Vitamins C & E, botanical ingredients, coconut oil and, jojoba, and shea for healthy brightened eyes.
Chamomile natural eye cream is formulated without parabens, petroleum, PEG, SLS, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances.
Easy to apply and to travel with, it seeps into your skin without leaving behind greasiness.
We love its soothing chamomile, earthy scent. It’s so lightweight and won’t cause any skin irritation.
- Want to have glow-y, beautiful eyes? Perk up the under-eye area with this handmade elixir by Mary Ann’s Naturals.
The eye cream bursts with a long list of pure organic ingredients. Here are a few names – organic sunflower oil, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, rosehip oil, avocado oil, and sweet almond oil.
From soothing the puffy eyes to reducing aging signs, nourishing the skin and rejuvenating skin resilience, it does all. Plus, it makes a stellar moisturizer, too.
A few more reasons to grab this organic eye cream – it is chemical, paraben, GMO, soy, and gluten-free. And yes, it has the best EWG rating as well.
Index Table: Top Rated Organic Eye Cream
|1||100% PURE Coffee Bean Caffeine - Eye Cream||100% PURE||98.4|
|2||Era Organics USDA Organic - Rejuvenating Eye Cream||Era Organics||98|
|3||BeeFriendly Natural USDA Certified - All In One Eye Cream||BeeFriendly||97|
|4||Made from Earth Organic - Chamomile Eye Cream||Made from Earth||98|
|5||Mary Ann's Naturals Organic - Handcrafted Eye Cream||Mary Ann's Naturals||98|
Table of Contents
- Eye Cream Ingredients To Avoid
- Benefits of Organic Eye Cream
- Natural Ingredients In Organic Eye Cream
- Reviews: Best Organic Eye Cream
- Index Table: Top Rated Organic Eye Cream