Exfoliation is the process of removing the layer of dead cells from the skin’s outermost surface.
Exfoliation is an essential part of facials, microdermabrasion, and other facial treatments. It clears the skin and promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
Please keep reading to find out more about exfoliation techniques, their benefits, and the best organic facial exfoliators available in the market.
Facial Exfoliation Techniques
- Exfoliation at Home – Exfoliation can be done at home using your fingers, a sponge, or any other accessory. It is important to steam your face first to open pores and soften the accumulated dirt on the face.
- Medicated, Professional Exfoliation – Using medicated, dermatologist-approved products for exfoliation is a very safe option. Getting exfoliation treatments done at a salon by an aesthetician or a dermatologist in a safe environment is an excellent way to get the complete experience and benefits.
- Exfoliating Masks – Using DIY exfoliating masks containing all-natural products or getting packaged, ready-to-go exfoliating masks is another way to exfoliate the skin.
- Chemical Exfoliation – A Chemical solution can be applied to the skin during the morning or evening skincare routines to eliminate the dead skin cells.
Benefits of Exfoliation
- Improves Skin Texture – Exfoliation can drastically improve skin texture as it removes the layer of dead cells on top.
- Aids in Absorption of Other Skincare Products – Exfoliating before applying the rest of your skincare products can increase absorption, and consequently, the benefits reaped from those products.
- Reduces Breakouts – Exfoliation removes accumulated bacteria and dirt from the skin while also unclogging pores. Both of these things reduce the likelihood of acne and breakouts.
- Slows Down Aging – Exfoliating increases cell turnover and boosts collagen production. These qualities contribute to lessening the symptoms of Aging.
Reviews: Best Organic Exfoliator for Face
Mentioned down below are the best Organic Face Exfoliators available.
- This walnut exfoliator removes the layer of dead skin cells, stubborn blackheads, cleanses and minimizes pores, and provides moisture to the deep layers of skin.
- Most physical exfoliators cause micro-tears in the skin. At the same time, this microdermabrasion sugar scrub is very gentle. It loosens dirt, grime, and dead skin cells while providing nourishment.
- This natural scrub leaves the skin looking youthful and softer.
- This exfoliating face and body product removes daily build-up and leaves the face looking radiant again. Doing microdermabrasion at home is very inexpensive and saves a trip to the aesthetician. It polishes the skin and helps in healing acne scars. It is safer than chemical peel facials.
- This two-in-one treatment can be used as a mask or scrub. Leave on the face to balance skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and age spots. Using it as a mask also gives your skin the chance to soak up vitamin and mineral healing agents that help restore the skin.
- This product is cruelty-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free, non-toxic, and made especially for sensitive skin.
- It contains organic Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey, Walnut and has Vitamin C to provide antioxidant benefits to the skin.
- This anti-aging exfoliator fights off free radicals and sagging of the skin.
- Cliganic’s face scrub contains Aloe Vera, Calendula extract and Jojoba to cater to all the needs of sensitive skin.
- This natural scrub does not contain any artificial ingredients. It is free of Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, toxic dyes, and Formaldehyde.
- The USDA certified organic face scrub is manufactured in the USA according to the high standards.
- The 100% natural Jojoba scrub is Cruelty-free.
- This Brown Sugar Scrub is gentle enough to be used on the face and still works its magic on the rest of the body and feet.
- It exfoliates and moisturizes the body by removing dead skin cells and revealing moisturized, fresher skin.
- Salt scrubs can sometimes be too harsh, whereas this sugar scrub is very gentle on the skin. The sugar starts to break down when rubbed and works as a humectant.
- It is softer than regular sugar scrubs while remaining strong enough to remove dead skin cells and accumulated dirt.
- This facial scrub and body exfoliator can help clear pimples and blackheads anywhere on your back, face, and body, making it an essential part of skincare.
- The brown sugar in this scrub helps to keep the moisture in your skin locked in. It’s perfect for use before or after waxing.
- This Brown Sugar Facial, Body, and Foot Scrub is made in the USA.
- This product is processed in our FDA Approved GMP Facility.
- Brooklyn Botany’s exfoliator does not contain any alcohol, parabens, or sulfates. It is also Vegan-friendly and Cruelty-Free.
- This organic exfoliator is made with finely ground walnut shells, aloe vera, manuka honey, and other natural ingredients.
- The honey-based exfoliator provides nourishment while scrubbing away dead skin, dirt, and bacteria.
- Honeyskin’s formulas are always paraben-free, sulfate-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and free of any mineral oils. These qualities make it perfect for sensitive skin types as well.
- With the same pH as your skin, this product causes zero irritation and helps maintain the skin’s natural protective layer.
- The gentle exfoliation scrub is non-abrasive, which means it does not cause tears in the skin. It exfoliates the skin without stripping it of natural oils.
- This scrub is infused with Matcha green tea extract, lemongrass, and sugar.
- You can use it as a natural facial cleanser to remove dead skin cells, dirt, and makeup.
- Using this scrub leaves the skin looking radiant and refreshed. It also visibly lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is a non-greasy, ultra-efficient, brightening facial scrub.
- This product is a must-have to combat acne, blemishes, and pores’ appearance.
- Teami’s USA-made scrubber is 75% ORGANIC, non-GMO approved, free of chemicals, artificial fragrances, and Vegan-friendly.
- The natural organic facial exfoliator is the cure for flaky, dry skin covered with dead skin cells.
- An essential step in any skincare regimen, exfoliation reduces the appearance of scaly skin and eliminates the adverse effects of irritated and dull skin.
- Our Neem and Turmeric Facial Scrub is perfectly balanced to tame oily, out of control, troubled skin needs.
- This scrub is lightly scented for spa use.
- The natural and organic ingredients in this scrub leave the skin feeling soft and moisturized, and polished.
- It is ideal for people with sensitive and dry skin or who suffer from ingrown hair. It unclogs pores and fights acne.
- This organic Exfoliating Facial Scrub contains only natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and preservatives.
- Oslove Organics’ scrub is made in the USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility.
- It contains Organic Neem Oil, Organic Turmeric Root Powder, Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil, Atlantic sea salt.
- Bioactive Organic Manuka Honey has a host of skin-nourishing and replenishing properties.
- This is an intense cleansing and rejuvenating exfoliant which works in combination with a complex blend of bioactive, natural, and organic ingredients.
- It is formulated using natural micro particles of volcanic lava and corn cob powder to nourish and restore while moisturizing the skin to provide a radiant, healthy glow.
- The bioactive manuka honey is sourced from controlled organic agriculture.
- This special effect skincare product is suitable for Eczema-prone skin as it is very gentle and made with the highest quality ingredients.
- This exfoliator’s ultra-gentle exfoliation system polishes the skin and reveals a brighter complexion.
- It is a 100% natural formula, free of any micro-bead, making it gentle enough for even the most sensitive or delicate skin.
- The Kukui provides a unique blend of Omegas 3 and 6, nourishes the skin, and protects the delicate moisture barrier.
- The 100% natural and biodegradable Jojoba Beads gently buff the skin to refine the surface texture without irritating.
- This exfoliator is enriched with rosehip bio-exfoliating granules, organic rosehip oil, as well as active natural botanical extracts to revitalize, polish and refine your skin.
- The ingredients are carefully selected to lift and clear away dead surface skin and impurities without causing any damage to the skin’s delicate layers.
- Essano ensures to harness the active natural botanical extracts to result in more vibrant-looking skin with a beautifully smooth texture.
- It contains no harsh chemicals, ensuring that this gentle and soap-free formula is good for everyday use, as well as environment-friendly.
- The extra-fine dead sea salts in this creamy exfoliating cleanser help to get rid of all the dirt and impurities that cause blemishes and blackheads.
- It leaves the skin feeling clean, clear, and refreshed without any leftover residues.
- This exfoliator contains organic Aloe, antioxidant-rich ingredients such as Organic Green Tea Extract, Rose Water, Witch Hazel, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Retinol Vitamin A.
- These ingredients work together to soothe and protect the skin, while the dead sea salts and minerals gently clean away dirt and impurities.
- Additionally, this cleanser is infused with plant extracts like organic Lavender, organic Chamomile, Rosewater, and Black Willowbark, to help purify and moisturize the skin naturally.
- It is fragrance-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free, and suitable for all skin types.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Exfoliator for Face
|1||Era Organics Facial Exfoliator - Microdermabrasion||Era Organics||98.9|
|2||Cliganic Organic - Jojoba Scrub||Cliganic||98.5|
|3||Brooklyn Botany Natural - Brown Sugar Scrub||Brooklyn Botany||98.2|
|4||Honeyskin Face and Body - Microdermabrasion Scrub||Honeyskin||97.8|
|5||Teami Exfoliating - Matcha Green Tea Scrub||Teami||97.4|
|6||Oslove Organics Facial Scrub - With Neem and Turmeric||Oslove Organics||97.1|
|7||Organic Doctor Bioactive - Organic Face Scrub||Organic Doctor||96.9|
|8||PAI SKINCARE Special Effect - Skin Brightening Exfoliator||PAI SKINCARE||96.6|
|9||Essano Rosehip - Organic Gentle Facial Exfoliator||Essano||96.3|
|10||Deluvia Facial Exfoliator - Dead Sea Salt Cleanser||Deluvia||95.7|
Table of Contents
- Facial Exfoliation Techniques
- Benefits of Exfoliation
- Reviews: Best Organic Exfoliator for Face
- Era Organics® Facial Exfoliator Microdermabrasion
- Cliganic® Organic Jojoba Scrub
- Brooklyn Botany® Natural Brown Sugar Scrub
- Honeyskin® Face and Body Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Teami® Exfoliating Matcha Green Tea Scrub
- Oslove Organics® Facial Scrub With Neem and Turmeric
- Organic Doctor® Bioactive Organic Face Scrub
- PAI SKINCARE® Special Effect Skin Brightening Exfoliator
- Essano® Rosehip Organic Gentle Facial Exfoliator
- Deluvia® Facial Exfoliator Dead Sea Salt Cleanser
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Exfoliator for Face