A facial cleanser is vital for maintaining radiant, healthy skin!
Find out more below on why you should use a facial cleanser, what the difference is between regular facial cleanser and organic facial cleanser, as well as the best natural ingredients that ought to be included in your daily hygiene routine.
Why Should I Use A Facial Cleanser?
You need to use a facial cleanser to keep your face clean and to allow for your skin to function better. Here are a few reasons why using a facial cleanser is more beneficial than just washing your face with water:
- Oil Build-Up – If your skin is excessively oily, you should use a facial cleanser twice a day (in the morning and evening). This will prevent excessive oils from clogging your pores, which traps dirt and other undesirables.
- Rehydration – Facial cleansing is also important for those with dry skin to keep their skins hydrated properly.
- Acne – Acne flourishes in oily skin or skin that is prone to infections. Cleansing the sensitive skin on the face every day will lower the chance of getting acne.
- Dirt – Dirt removal and other tiny items like dead skin cells, germs, and air pollutants will all get washed away with a good quality facial cleanser.
- Exfoliation – Shedding our skin cells is a natural part of healthy skin function. Daily cleansing of the face will ensure that you exfoliate, which will prevent wrinkles, help prevent scarring and allow the skin to repair itself more efficiently.
The Difference Between Ordinary & Organic Facial Cleansers
The difference between an ordinary facial cleanser and an organic one is that the ordinary one is made using harsh chemicals, while the other is made from only natural ingredients. The harsh chemicals and preservatives used in regular facial cleansers will strip away the natural layer of oils that preserve the quality of your skin.
Furthermore, these chemicals tend to disrupt the natural functioning of the skin, which often makes it over or under compensate either by being too dry or too oily. That means that an ordinary facial cleanser is more likely to cause skin damage, irritation, acne, or flaky skin.
Organic facial cleansers, on the other hand, will not strip away your skin’s natural barrier, but will instead work with your skin to help make sure it’s functioning optimally. Organic ingredients do this by being made up of components the skin absorbs to work better. These include compounds that help the skin retain moisture, improve immune function, and help skin tightness – in other words, organic ingredients contribute to healthy natural radiant skin, whereas harsher chemical alternatives detract from your skin.
Ingredients Found in Top Rated Organic Facial Cleanser
The below ingredients are the best natural organic facial cleansers and will enhance the effectiveness if used in your cleanser!
- Bentonite Clay – Bentonite clay is full of minerals, replenishing your skin with the most essential nutrients it requires. It also gently draws out any negatively charged particles, including heavy metals, toxins, fluoride, and bacteria.
- Activated Charcoal – Activated charcoal has been used as a purifier for centuries and is known to draw out impurities. Used in facial cleansers, charcoal reduces acne, tightens pores and decreases excessive oil production.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil is packed with so many essential skin-loving nutrients, one would not know where to begin when it comes to listing them! Nearly 2/3rds of olive oil is purely Vitamin E, which repairs skin damage and promotes healthy skin function. Squalene in olive oil makes the skin feel utterly smooth, while other components like oleic acid rehydrate the skin. Olive oil also confers antibacterial properties, which largely counteracts acne.
- Rosewood – Rosewood is another beautiful essential oil for skin. It protects against infections, eliminates acne, and soothes any irritations. It also smells wonderful.
- Rosemary – Rosemary (as well as sage, thyme, mint and tea tree) contains many beneficial protective ingredients that destroy skin infections as well as bolster the immune system.
Reviews: Best Organic Facial Cleansers
To make it easy for you, we reviewed some of the best organic facial cleansers and compiled a list below – click your favorite to add to your shopping cart! We would also like to inform you that for every purchase you make through the given links, we are subjected to get some credit for the sale.
- This gentle facial cleanser has been improved upon over a 15 year period to bring to you the best organic formula for cleansing your skin.
- Free of chemicals and preservatives like SLS, sulfates, parabens or paraben derivatives, dyes, and more!
- Nourish your skin with the care it needs, using this cleanser to rehydrate it, protect it from infections, and to keep it glowing naturally.
- Rosemary extract will help to reduce acne, fight inflammation, and preserve the youthful appeal of your skin.
- Olive oil will help your skin maintain it’s shield-like barrier while simultaneously allowing it to feel very smooth and soft.
- Olive oil is the main ingredient in this organic facial cleanser, nourishing your skin through all its layers with natural goodness!
- This all-organic facial cleanser was designed to treat especially irritated or sensitive skin to function normally again.
- High in Vitamin E, olive oil and extract both impart nutrients to help the skin absorb what it needs.
- This facial cleanser also includes multiple minerals, making it an excellent candidate for gentle exfoliation in those with irritated or flaking skin.
- Free from parabens and other similar carcinogenic compounds that cause skin damage and more.
- This superior product by Vanicream both hydrates exfoliates, and moisturizes the skin with all the oils it needs.
- The powerful combination of multiple ingredients helps to promote hair regrowth, skin tissue regeneration, and protect against aging.
- It is especially great for dealing with skin infections and soothing irritations, aiding in a large variety of skin disorders like eczema.
- The cleanser allows penetrating the skin deeply to place all the above minerals where they ought to be!
- Free of chemicals and 100% organic.
- This boutique facial cleanser was made from the cleanest, all-natural, and organic ingredients that work well to exfoliate and cleanse.
- Activated charcoal will help to reach deeply into your pores and draw out impurities buried in the skin.
- Bentonite clay will assist your skin in detoxing toxins and metals, while also tightening your pores.
- The combination of these two ingredients with the assortment of organic oils in this cleanser results in elastic, youthful, and radiant skin!
- Never suffer from congested or infected skin ever again with this gentle facial cleanser and exfoliator.
- This organic face wash makes for the best aftershave, exfoliator, or moisturizer for men.
- After applying to your skin, the gentle blend of activated charcoal and other essential oils will remove dirt, excess oils, and dead skin cells from your face.
- The facial cleanser will also put back nourishing oils and ingredients which penetrate the skin deeply thanks to the use of Vitamin E oil.
- This organic facial cleanser can be used with all skin types, whether oily, normal, dry, old, or sensitive.
- Refreshes and hydrates the skin, leaving it feeling rejuvenated and more youthful than before.
- Made from a combination of natural and organic ingredients that work for men and women to reduce fine lines and restore your skin’s radiant glow.
- Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid against antioxidation and hydration.
- Reduce the signs of sun damage and maintain healthy skin.
- Utilizes Salicylic Acid, MSM, and Tea Tree Essential Oil to help unclog and minimize pores.
- In addition to Niacinamide, this facial toner includes powerful ingredients like MSM, Squalane, Green Tea Extract, and Organic Aloe.
Best Organic Facial Cleanser
- This Tree to tub organic facial cleanser is most suitable for people having oily skin.
- It is extremely efficient in balancing the natural oils of your skin and provides the right hydration to the skin.
- The natural peppermint oil in this facial cleanser helps in providing a sweet and pleasant fragrance on your face unlike the smells of chemicals.
- The cleanser consists of Natural Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomile, Acai, and coconut cleansers that help in making your skin natural and glowy.
- The Bioré made organic facial cleanser will re-energize your skin with its deep cleaning process.
- The natural charcoal in the cleanser helps to withdraw impurities from the skin by acting impulsively on all the pores in the skin.
- This cleanser has a Japanese skin purifying technology that works two times better on the skin pores and gives you better-looking skin.
- It is completely tested by a Dermatologist and is oil and paraben-free and is 100% organic.
- This InstaNatural face cleanser has multiple natural substances like aloe, coconut water, and sugar cane extract that helps in the nourishment of your skin.
- It can be used by both men and women to rejuvenate their skin by clearing out the pores in the skin.
- The powerful antioxidants of this organic facial cleanser take care of the dark spots and wrinkles and make your skin look younger.
- This deep cleaning face cleanser provides the right amount of oils and moisturizer to the skin so that it can stay hydrated all day long and give you a feeling of freshness.
- Built with aloe vera, avocado oil, cucumber, and vitamin B and C, this facial cleanser makes your skin look glowy and refreshed.
- It helps to reduce the sun damage and makes the skin free from wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots.
- The Vitamin B and C available in the cleanser improves the uneven skin tone of the person and provides good nourishment.
- It does not contain any harmful substances and is completely made up of organic and natural substances.
- This wonderful organic facial cleanser will not only help in giving you a refreshed look but will make your skin more healthy.
Comparison Table: Top Organic Facial Cleansers
Table of Contents
- Why Should I Use A Facial Cleanser?
- The Difference Between Ordinary & Organic Facial Cleansers
- Ingredients Found in Top Rated Organic Facial Cleanser
- Reviews: Best Organic Facial Cleansers
- Christina Moss Naturals® Organic Facial Wash 100% Organic Natural Facial Cleanser
- Body Merry® Organic Facial Cleanser Olive Enriched Organic Facial Cleanser
- Vanicream® Facial Cleanser 100% Organic Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser
- Holistic Apothecary Organics® Face & Pore Cleanser All Natural Organic Facial Cleanser
- Brickell Men's Products® Facial Wash Purifying Charcoal Infused Organic Facial Wash
- InstaNatural® Vit C Clearing Face Toner Organic Formula with Salicylic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid
- Tree to Tub® Refreshing Organic Facial Cleanser
- Bioré® Charcoal Organic Cleanser for Face
- InstaNatural® Anti Aging Facial Cleanser
- Simplified Skin® Vitamin C Organic Facial Cleanser
- Comparison Table: Top Organic Facial Cleansers