An organic face mask is one of the best ways to indulge in yourself and can inspire a ”spa in my very own home” feeling.
The best organic face mask will nourish your skin and, often, restore your natural radiance and vitality.
To ensure that you benefit optimally from your natural home spa beauty experience, we are here to help you with a top selection, ingredients to look out for, what to avoid, and more.
Why Should I Use An Organic Face Mask?
Organic face masks contribute to keeping your skin young and fresh.
This is because natural and organic plants are forms of phytochemical nutrients which impart protective benefits to our skin.
These advantages include all the benefits of scientifically formulated synthetic face masks, such as tightening pores and cleansing them but with no side effects.
What makes an organic face mask even better is that these natural nutrients are designed to interact and integrate with our DNA in a way that is not harmful.
In many cases, natural genetic interactions tend to start our skin’s self-repair mechanisms and help to regulate how our skin functions on a cellular level.
In some cases, such as with auto-immune conditions or severe allergic reactions, organic face masks are contraindicated naturally! Consult with your dermatologist before using any organic face or skin products to avoid any conflicting protocols.
Ingredients in Organic Face Mask For Youthful Skin
Mentioned down below are the seven surprising food ingredients that help all skin types!
- Bentonite Clay – the brilliance of this powder as a face mask lies in the fact that bentonite clay draws so many impurities out of the skin, including free radicals, heavy metals, and fluoride!
- Lava Dust – very similar to bentonite clay, volcano ash is a very effective natural ingredient which can draw toxins and heavy metals out of the skin.
- Avocado – the health benefits of the avocado pear have been praised time and time again by dieticians globally. The abundant quantities of B vitamins, vitamins A, E, and K, as well as healthy fats, are just as nourishing to our skin as they are to our bodies. All of these vitamins and fats are essential in keeping our skin hydrated, healthy and able to repair itself.
- Lemon – Lemon is rich in vitamin C and other phytochemicals which rehydrate and nourish our skin.
- Eggs – very surprisingly, free-range eggs can even make a fantastic face mask, which results in softer, glowing skin. For dry skin, it is recommended to use the white only, but for all other skin types, apply the entire egg!
- Tahini (Sesame Seed Butter) – Tahini or sesame seeds are both rich sources of vitamin E, which was proven to reduce the formation of stretch marks and scarring. Having vitamin E in your face mask will re-youth your skin, as this essential nutrient is the main ingredient our skins need to repair.
- Honey – honey is a very good toner for the skin, soothing the skin and tightening the pores. One needs to be careful what honey one uses, however, as certain flowers may produce allergic reactions in the skin.
Chemical Additives to Avoid in Face Mask Products
Science has developed many chemicals for our convenience that help make face masks easier to apply and that target specific skin problems.
These substances, when isolated from nature as a whole or when refined into something else, tend to cause skin damage after prolonged exposure. You will need to use your better judgment and read the ingredients lists, even with organic face masks.
These are a few toxic ingredients you should avoid to look after your skin. Each of them can cause skin or eye irritations or are just plain carcinogenic for us.
Most of these ingredients are derived from petroleum or plastic, which would explain why they have either no benefits or overly aggressive “benefits” for our skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances or Colors
- Diethanolamine (DEA) & Triethanolamine (TEA)
- Diazolidinyl Urea & Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Parabens and Paraben Derivatives
- Zinc Oxide
- Titanium Oxide
- Talc Powder
- Petroleum Distillates
- Mineral Oil
Reviews: The Best Organic Face Mask
Our top selection of the best organic face masks for your beauty and enjoyment.
- This face mask is made up of the finest organic components, including seaweed, Kaolin clay, zeolite, spinach, spirulina and aloe vera!
- This face mask is ideal for those who have oily skin and need to get gently rid of skin impurities.
- The ingredients of this face mask are designed to protect and repair aged or damaged skin.
- Restore your skin’s glow by restoring essential micronutrients into your skin, such as potassium, calcium, iodine, B1, B2, B12, and more!
- As well as cleaning your skin, this seaweed face mask pulls your skin tight, toning it and appearing to set it back in time.
- Bentonite Clay has been used by the Aztecs for centuries for it’s natural ability to draw toxins out of the skin.
- It draws metals out of us due to its high ionic charge, leaving your skin 100% clean and clear.
- This face mask can also be used to treat dry or oily hair, as well as a remedy an itchy scalp!
- After rinsing off your skin, your face will feel smoother than ever before because bentonite clay rejuvenates skin tissue.
- Replenish all the nutrients in your face and get back the optimal balance of minerals without damaging yourself.
- This face mask is an exceedingly popular choice thanks to its powerful ability to eradicate toxins from the skin.
- 100% calcium bentonite clay restores elasticity to the skin and draws out heavy metal toxins.
- Not only does this organic face mask purify your skin, but it puts back nutrients in which most people have been proven to have a deficiency.
- Free from additives, preservatives, metals, and allergens.
- Try the secret beauty treatment of the Aztecs and keep your skin radiating beauty for years!
- Nature Glo’s Pineapple Papaya face mask is full of natural acidic enzymes that clean the skin of toxins and remove excess oils.
- Tone your pores the natural way and enjoy the anti-aging formula nature has to offer in this deep cleansing facial.
- This face mask uses pomegranate seed oil, which is high in antioxidant compounds and essential skin repairing vitamins!
- Calms inflammation treats acne grows healthy skin and removes skin debris.
- If you are at all dissatisfied, you can return the product for up to 30 days, no questions asked.
- This Dead Sea Mud Mask is ideal for your face and for enhancing your skin’s natural sheen.
- Watch any acne breakout rapidly fade away with this amazing quality organic face mask.
- Repatriate your skin with much needed vitamins and nutrients, direct from the “fountain of youth” (a nickname for dead sea mud).
- Combined with organic oils such as jojoba, this facial gently removes excess oils while placing healthy oils back to keep the skin functioning optimally.
- Rehydrates the skin, repairs any damage, protects the skin from free radicals and can be used as an effective anti-aging treatment.
- It’s recommended to use this product with a moisturizer after facial.
- This sheet face mask is made using the best organic and safe ingredients.
- It does not contain any harmful chemicals or preservatives.
- ORGAID mask employs the Ecoderma sheet technology.
- This product is made in the USA.
- This multi-assorted pack contains two anti-aging sheet masks, two greek yogurt sheet masks, and two vitamin C sheet mask packets.
- This black charcoal mask deals with impurities effectively and works as a proactive black head remover.
- It contains Vitamin C in the right proportion to make deep pore cleaning possible.
- It works miracles on your skin by reducing the visible signs of aging due to collagen synthesis.
- The charcoal mask is made with organic ingredients such as hydrolyzed wheat protein, extracts of rice, apple, and aloe, none of which cause allergies.
- It is rich in vitamins C, E, B3, B5, and is a real skin-pampering peel-off miracle.
- This dead sea mud mask works wonder on pores, blackheads and breakouts by pulling out excess oil and toxins from the skin.
- It leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- This mud mask is packed with vitamins and minerals.
- It increases the skin’s elasticity and provides hydration via the nutrient-rich Sunflower and Jojoba it contains.
- This incredible mask includes all-natural ingredients like Dead Sea Mud, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, and Jojoba Oil.
- It is loaded with circulation-boosting minerals like magnesium, calcium, and potassium,
- This mask works as an anti-aging and anti-acne miracle worker and leaves you with youthful and glowing skin.
- This 3 pack mask set contains French Red Clay & Nettle Mask, Carats of Gold Face Mask, Collagen Restore Hydragel Mask to cater to all your needs for perfect skin.
- The French clay and nettle mask helps in improving the texture and appearance of the skin.
- It uses natural ingredients like Mediterranean herbs, beneficial oils, healing aloe, and chamomile to rebuild and repair the skin.
- The Carats of Gold face mask makes your skin look clear, relaxed, and balanced while decadently regenerating it.
- It is featured with hyaluronic acid, shea butter, and carrot seed oil to brighten the skin tone and leaves behind a healthy, soft and beautiful looking skin!
- The Collagen Restore Hydrogel mask nourishes the skin, leaving it more vibrant than ever.
- It is manufactured using collagen and honeysuckle to bring radiance, hydration, and elasticity to the skin.
Comparison Table: Top Organic Face Masks
|1||Thesis Seaweed Face Mask - Organic Face Mask Made with Seaweed||Thesis||95|
|2||Premium Nature Aztec Clay Mask - Bentonite Clay Natural Face Mask||Premium Nature||97|
|3||Aztec Secrets Healing Clay Mask - Indian Healing Organic Clay Face Mask||Aztec Secrets||98|
|4||NatureGlo Pineapple Papaya Facial - Organic Acne Removing Face Mask||NatureGlo||94|
|5||Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Facial - Organic Face Mud from the Dead Sea||Pure Body Naturals||96|
|6||ORGAID Sheet - Organic Sheet Mask||ORGAID||96.6|
|7||O'linear Peel Off - Organic Black Charcoal Mask||O'linear||95.4|
|8||Sky Organics Detoxifying - Organic Dead Sea Mud Mask||Sky Organics||94.5|
|9||Bella Schneider Hydrating - Organic Cleansing Face Mask||Bella Schneider||93.7|
Table of Contents
- Why Should I Use An Organic Face Mask?
- Ingredients in Organic Face Mask For Youthful Skin
- Chemical Additives to Avoid in Face Mask Products
- Reviews: The Best Organic Face Mask
- Thesis® Seaweed Face Mask Organic Face Mask Made with Seaweed
- Premium Nature® Aztec Clay Mask Bentonite Clay Natural Face Mask
- Aztec Secrets® Healing Clay Mask Indian Healing Organic Clay Face Mask
- NatureGlo® Pineapple Papaya Facial Organic Acne Removing Face Mask
- Pure Body Naturals® Dead Sea Facial Organic Face Mud from the Dead Sea
- ORGAID® Sheet Organic Sheet Mask
- O'linear® Peel Off Organic Black Charcoal Mask
- Sky Organics® Detoxifying Organic Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Bella Schneider® Hydrating Organic Cleansing Face Mask
- Comparison Table: Top Organic Face Masks