Pomegranate is a red fruit that originated in the Mediterranean region.
It has a sweet taste, and it is considered one of the healthiest fruits of the world.
One of the best ways to get its benefits is by drinking the juice; it has the same benefits of the whole fruit without the seeds.
Keep reading to find out why you should start to drink organic pomegranate juice more often.
Health Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
- It Has the Highest Level of Antioxidants – Pomegranate contains polyphenols, which are chemicals that include high antioxidant properties. Antioxidants protect us from free radical damage, which destroys cells and has a vital role in the development of heart diseases.
- It is Anti-Inflammatory – Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it helps to reduce and block inflammation. It is believed that it has beneficial effects in people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint inflammation.
- It Has a High Amount of Vitamin C – This nutrient boosts your immune system; it strengthens the skin’s barrier keeping it healthy and moisture. It has a positive effect on your memory and thinking. It improves iron absorption and helps to control anemia.
- It Lowers the Blood Pressure – If you drink pomegranate juice regularly, your systolic blood pressure will go down.
- It is a Good Source of Nutrients – Besides containing antioxidants and vitamin C, Pomegranate is rich in other nutrients like folate, vitamin K, and potassium. Folate is necessary to produce DNA and convert carbs into energy. Vitamin K is essential in bone metabolism, and potassium has an essential role in muscle strength and metabolism.
- It Has Antibacterial Properties – It has been reported that pomegranate is able to fight bacteria like Candida Albicans and has a protective function against infections in the mouth like gingivitis and periodontitis.
- It Improves Sports Performance – Pomegranate juice may improve strength recovery, boost energy levels, and reduce soreness. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it also reduces the oxidative stress caused by exercise.
Reasons to Drink Organic Pomegranate Juice Instead of Regular One
- You get All the Benefits of the Fruit – Regular juices are full of additives and chemicals to enhance its shelf life, but they may end up losing its benefits and doing more harm than good. Organic juices contain all the beneficial properties of the juice. They have a higher number of nutrients than non-organic juices.
- No Pesticides – When non-organic juices are extracted, all the chemicals of the plant the fruit comes from are also extracted, this means that pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, and fungicides are also going to be part of the juice. Organic juices come from plants that don’t contain harmful chemicals, so the juice is 100% nutrients.
- Lack of Harmful Chemicals – Non-organic juices are allowed to contain industrial solvents, antibiotics, growth hormones, and can be processed using genetic engineering. Organic juices have to use natural fertilizers and are not allowed to use any synthetic chemical.
- Fresh Juice – Organic juice is most likely going to be fresher than non-organic juice.
- Better Absorption – When you drink organic juice, the nutrients are already pre-digested, so all the benefits of the fruit are going to be easily absorbed y your body.
What to Look For on a Good Organic Pomegranate Juice
- Purity – It is important to look for a product that contains 100% pure pomegranate juice, that way you know for sure that you are getting all the benefits of the fruit.
- Sugar Content – So many juices contain excessive amounts of sugar that make it taste sweeter but take away almost all the benefits of the fruit. Excessive sugar intake is linked to diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, and inflammation.
- Fresh Juice – Keep in mind that most organic juices don’t contain preservatives, which makes them have a short shelf-life. Make sure that you always buy juices that are fresh, so you get all the nutrients from the juice.
- Check the Ingredients Label – Always make sure to know all the ingredients of everything you eat. Maybe you think you are drinking an organic juice just because the package says that but perhaps if you check the ingredients label or find out what is the manufacturing process of the juice, you’ll find out it doesn’t follow the rules of organic foods and may contain harmful chemicals.
Reviews: Best Organic Pomegranate Juice
Reviewed down below are the best Organic Pomegranate juices available.
- The fresh pressed juice contains the goodness of seven to ten organic pomegranates in each bottle.
- Lakewood offers 100% organic and pure pomegranate juice without any concentrate.
- This product is certified USDA organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, and Allergen, gluten, and preservative-free.
- It comes in a non-toxic glass bottle, made without BPA, BPS & DEHP.
- The juice does not contain any added sugar or additives.
- Shake well before use.
- The organic pomegranate juice offers cardiovascular and liver protection.
- It works as an excellent source of Ellagic acid, which is an antioxidant.
- This product is Organic, Vegetarian, and approved by the FDA.
- The Swanson product contains only Certified organic pomegranate juice and purified water.
- It can be used as a dietary supplement.
- This is a natural organic pomegranate juice.
- It is made from organically grown and sourced pomegranates.
- This juice is made via cold-pressed extraction to ensure no nutrients are lost during the making.
- The Mina Trading pomegranate juice is an excellent source of Vitamin C, E, K, Potassium, Folate as well as antioxidants.
- It helps to reduce inflammation, improve digestion as well as cardiovascular health.
- This product is 100% organic premium pomegranate juice squeezed from freshly ripened pomegranates.
- It is certified USDA Organic and comes in a glass bottle.
- The juice is free of any added sugars or preservatives, as well as artificial colors.
- This organic juice is a rich source of antioxidants as well as Vitamins.
- Blue Ribbon offers unaltered, straight-from-the-tree pomegranate flavors.
- The all-natural juice is made from organically grown and sourced pomegranates.
- It is free of fillers, chemicals and does not contain any trans fat, sugars, or preservatives.
- The pomegranates used are tree-ripened and hand-picked for the best quality juice.
- The juice is made by combining tart and sweet pomegranates both for a unique taste.
- This product is Certified Kosher, certified organic by USDA and PCO, as well as Gluten-free.
- The organic pomegranate juice comes in powder form so you can mix it in water anytime you are craving it.
- Each pack contains 16 ounces of freeze-dried pomegranate juice powder.
- This product is Non-GMO, organic, and does not contain any additives, preservatives, fillers, soy, gluten, and is free of any artificial colors or flavors.
- Pomegranate juice powder is rich in vitamin B2, B12, C, D3 as well as minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc and Flavonoids, Fiber, Enzymes, Antioxidants, and Polyphenols.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Pomegranate Juice
|1||Lakewood Pure - Organic Pomegranate Juice||Lakewood||98.9|
|2||Swanson Organic - Pomegranate Juice||Swanson||98.2|
|3||Mina Trading Natural - Organic Pomegranate Juice||Mina Trading||97.4|
|4||Blue Ribbon 100% - Organic Fresh Pomegranate Juice||Blue Ribbon||96.5|
|5||Smart Juice Natural - Organic Pomegranate Juice||Smart Juice||95.8|
|6||Micro Ingredients Powder - Organic Pomegranate Juice||Micro Ingredients||94.7|
Table of Contents
- Health Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
- Reasons to Drink Organic Pomegranate Juice Instead of Regular One
- What to Look For on a Good Organic Pomegranate Juice
- Reviews: Best Organic Pomegranate Juice
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Pomegranate Juice