You know how it is, your hair looks dull and dry, and your style is ‘everyday messy bun’ because of bad hair days, so it’s time to give your hair pampering and use a hair mask! The best organic hair masks are made with natural and non-toxic ingredients.
Moreover, organic hair masks are gentle on the hair. Read on to discover why you need to look for organic when it comes to restoring your hair.
Why Should You Use An Organic Conditioner?
Here the reasons to try and don’t look back;
- Free of chemicals – Chemical-free and organic are not the same. In the first case, the product itself is made of all-natural ingredients, not synthetic. But in the case of organic products, that means that also the ingredients contained in the products are grown without pesticides, linked to many health conditions, some of them serious.
- Hair protection – Organic hair masks products don’t damage your hair in the long term as chemical products do but nurture it and turn it back to its lustrous self.
- Active pure ingredients – When you choose the best organic hair mask, you get the “real thing” in its pure state, instead of chemical formulas with maybe 1% of an active ingredient.
- All natural and proven ingredients – They use well known moisturizing ingredients like argan oil and coconut oil instead of synthetic ingredients to make the best organic hair masks.
Composition Of The Best Organic Hair Masks?
A good hair mask can repair hair damage, nourishes the hair cuticle, according to Joel Warren, founder of Warren-Tricomi salon. And if you go organic, you rest assured you’re using the best organic hair mask. These are the ingredients you should look in the organic hair masks:
- Argan oil – To make the best organic hair mask, the oil of this seed found in North Africa is famous for its therapeutic properties for hair, skin, and nails.
- Avocado oil – It gives nourishing and restoring oil properties to the best organic hair masks.
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil has deep conditioning properties fit for the best organic hair mask.
- Shea butter – It is healing from the root to the tips of the hair and makes the best organic hair mask.
What chemicals do you need to avoid when looking for a hair mask?
Here is a list of chemicals to avoid when picking the best organic hair masks.
- Sodium laurel(SLS) – Also known as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium Laureth sulfate: Sodium (salt, anyone?) is a common ingredient of regular hair products, and it is known for its effect of drying the lauryl.
- Ammonium laurel sulfate – Ammonia is used for cleaning products too, and strips the oils from the hair, damaging it.
- Sodium – Sodium dodecyl sulfate, sulfuric acid, sodium salt sulfuric acid, A12-00356, Akyposal SDS, Aquarex ME, and Aquarex methyl.
- Propylene glycol – Perhaps the most important ingredient to avoid, this ingredient is listed by the United States Environmental Agency as one of the chemicals in hair care, that can damage the health with overexposure.
Reviews: The Best Organic Hair Masks
We have enlisted some of the best organic hair mask products to help you choose. Also, we would like to inform you we shall earn a small commission with every purchase made through the links in the article.
- The organic hair masks from Eco Love are made with organic pumpkin and carrot, smooths and gives shine to your hair.
- Give your hair the best of natural ingredients with the enriched with natural oils, herbs & plant extracts, and 26 dead sea minerals.
- Moreover, it is free from SLS, Parabens & Petrochemicals, or carcinogenic materials and alcohol.
- It is a great hair mask organic for normal to dry hair, nourish and replenish the hair.
- Based on ARGAN OIL, the magic oil, Almond oil, and hydrolyzed silk.
- Works wonders to moisturize and repair weak, damaged, and over-processed hair.
- Remember what we talk about harmful ingredients? This mask is 100% free of sodium, paraben, and sulfate-free.
- Pure organic ingredients and wasn’t tested in animals.
- Leaves the hair silky-smooth and shiny.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Based on organic, raw, unrefined, and cold-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Repairs damaged hair and promote growth.
- It contains Green Tea, known for stimulating follicle growth and Biotin, a known repair ingredient to restore elasticity to your hair.
- Sodium, sulfate, and paraben-free. Also they are not tested in animals.
- Pure organic ingredients to restore and get stronger, lustrous hair.
- 5 in 1 mask, hydrates, conditions, improves hair texture and shine, treats splits ends and tames frizz.
- All in just 10 minutes, recover your hair into a silky, shiny hair.
- Based on organic coconut oil, argan oil, and shea butter repairs, even severely damaged hair in one wash.
- A little more pricey, but it’s worth an instant miracle solution. Say goodbye to bad hair days with this mask that works from the start!
- Leaves the hair feeling silky, free of frizz, and smelling great.
- The included detangler brush helps to apply the mask to the hair making sure every strand gets repaired and that the hair remains luscious and detangled.
- The hair mask organic is free of sulfates, sodium, parabens, and PETA approved.
- One of the best organic conditioners and hair masks.
- It contains Organic Coconut Oil and Organic Shea Butter that repairs and strengthens the hair cuticle.
- Special for hair damaged from color treatments.
- Paraben-free, no keratin, certified organic, it gots great reviews, especially from customers with thin curly hair or color/heat damage.
- An all-natural organic hair mask with balancing ingredients
- The hair mask organic nourishes and fortifies the hair as well as repairing damaged hair.
- Soothes and nourishes the scalp.
- It is one of the best organic hair masks ideal for all hair types and problems.
- A Lovely Coconut all-natural Hair mask.
- It is made with natural and organic ingredients that moisturize and nourish the hair.
- Coconut oil is ideal for hair growth and strengthening the hair.
- Coconut oil is also the perfect hair moisturizer.
- A fast-acting repairing and moisturizing hair mask.
- It is made of natural and botanical ingredients.
- Argan oil is one of the best hair oils for damaged and color-treated hair.
- Hydrating and ideal for all hair types, even colored and severely damaged hair.
- Give your hair a boost of hydration and improve the texture with this Profashion organic hair mask.
- The mask is suitable for dry, damaged, and limp hair to revive them from splitting and breaking.
- It contains keratin protein to build the fiber of the hair for more volume and lengthening.
- The product is versatile to work with any color and any texture hair.
- Moreover, it will also improve the health of your scalp and remove any scaliness.
- The John Masters hair mask contains wheat protein to nourish your hair from root to tip.
- It has emollient properties to give moisture to your hair and soften its texture.
- Additionally, it has risen water and apricot kernel oil to make your hair shiny from within.
- The product claims to act as a balancing agent with the right amount of hydration and volume.
- You will have a healthy scalp and lustrous locks as a result of the regular use of this hair mask.
- It is one of the best organic hair masks to revitalize dry and damaged hair.
- The innersense brand offers luxurious organic hair masks with shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, and flaxseed oil.
- Moreover, the hair mask organic is sulfate-free, cruelty-free, and paraben-free for safe use.
- The best organic hair mask from innersense adds a balancing oil to brittle hair to make them stronger.
- The Miracle Elixir hair mask is effective enough in just a two-minute application.
- It has argan oil and moringa oil to repair, replenish and renew your hair follicles.
- The mask has a perfect combination of oil blends that are nourishing to the hair without any chemicals.
- Your hair will be silky, soft, and vibrant after each use of the mask.
- The end result will be supple hair with new growing roots preventing any kind of baldness.
Index Table: Top-Rated Best Organic Hair Masks
Table of Contents
- Why Should You Use An Organic Conditioner?
- Composition Of The Best Organic Hair Masks?
- What chemicals do you need to avoid when looking for a hair mask?
- Reviews: The Best Organic Hair Masks
- Eco Love® Vegan Organic Hair Mask for Colored Hair
- Royal Formula® Argan Oil Organic Hair Mask
- St Tropica® Virgin Coconut Organic Restorative Hair Mask
- Coco & Eve® Like a Virgin Nourishing Coconut-Fig Organic Hair Mask
- LuxeOrganic® Deep Conditioner Organic Hair Mask
- Living Libations® Wild Crafted Fortifying Organic Hair Mask
- Juice® Organics Organic Hair Mask
- Vg Vogcrest® PURC Magical Organic Damaged Hair Mask
- Profashion® Keratin Reviving Organic Hair Mask
- John Masters® Wheat Organic Hair Mask
- Innersense® Repairing Hydrating Organic Hair Mask
- Miracle Elixir Collection® Moringa Repairing Organic Hair Mask
- Index Table: Top-Rated Best Organic Hair Masks