Umpteen chemicals and regular heat use can damage even the most healthy hair. If you are guilty of using such products, it is finally time to try organic hair gel.
While regular hair gels contain chemicals like parabens and phthalates, natural gels are more reliable. This article has rounded up some of the best organic hair gel brands in this article. Besides, you will also find some of the benefits of these products.
Why Choose Non Toxic Hair Gel?
All natural hair gels have a few advantages over their synthetic counterparts, beginning with little or no chemicals.
By replacing chemicals with essential oils and botanical ingredients, you’ll decrease the risk of eye and scalp irritation.
When it comes to the consequences of using regular hair gels, dull and lifeless hair is just the tip of the iceberg.
Since gentler plant-based ingredients are used in nasty fillers, most organic hair gel brands are cruelty-free and vegan.
In addition to that, essential oils and botanical extracts are used for fragrance. Most importantly, the methods used to grow or harvest these plants are environmentally-friendly.
Ultimately, choosing an organic hair gel shows your commitment to a wide variety of eco-friendly, socially responsible, and healthy practices.
The Many Benefits of Organic Natural Hair Gel
Mentioned-below are all the benefits of chemical free hair gel. Take a look!
- You’re Helping out the Environment: The excess chemicals that aren’t absorbed by your hair get washed down the drain. This is how they can contaminate the environment. Since organic hair gels are mostly biodegradable, they are safe for the environment even if they dispose of.
- Safer to use: Unlike chemically enhanced hair gels, organic hair gels are safer to use as they do not cause skin irritation, itchiness in the scalp, or hair loss, which in this case we also recommend an organic shampoo for hair loss.
- No chemicals: Natural hair gels are enriched with essential oils, fruit extracts, aloe vera, and chamomile. Besides, they have no preservatives or chemicals that may affect your hair’s health.
- Better value: Organic hair gels come with a hefty price tag compared to the non-organic counterparts. However, you’ll find that organic hair gels are more bang for your buck when you weigh the pros with the cons.
- Promote hair health: chemically-laden hair gels help to add volume, but they are damaging in the long run. On the other hand, natural hair gels give the hair plenty of nutrients to grow healthy, strong hair.
Factors to Consider While Buying Natural Hair Gel
You don’t want to apply something to your hair only to find out that it causes dullness, dryness, or hair fall. That is why it’s important to choose your hair care product with great care and consideration.
- Ingredients: The safest organic hair gels contain nourishing ingredients that are completely safe for your health. Some examples of safe ingredients include coconut oil, chamomile, aloe vera, jojoba, witch hazel, etc.
- Your hairstyle: The next thing to consider is the hairstyle you’re planning to do with your hair. When looking at different brands, think about the style you want to achieve.
- Your Hair type: Knowing the hair type is essential to choose the organic hair gels that work best for you. The most common hair types include wavy, straight, kinky, and curly.
- Your hair texture: Last but not least, it is crucial to consider your hair texture (coarse, medium, or fine). Generally, it’s easy to pick hair gels for medium-textured hair. You need a gel with a good hold for fine hair, whereas for coarse hair, choose one that offers proper moisturization.
- Gel Hold: Hair gel’s hold refers to its strength for keeping your hair in place. An organic hair gel with a stronger hold will ‘set’ your style in place, so the need for restyling is less. A weaker hold means that you can restyle the way you want. Meanwhile, a medium hold indicates that you can’t do complicated styling.
Reviews: Best Organic Natural Hair Gel Brands
Now that you know the importance of organic natural hair gels, let’s go through some of the market’s best products. It is also to inform you that any purchase made from the links mentioned below will help us earn a part of the profit.
- One of the best in hair care products, Andalou Naturals, manages to live up to the promises it makes.
- It provides shine and strength to dry frizzy hair. Thanks to a combination of sunflower oil, citrus, and Vitamin E.
- Besides, it is organic, non-GMO, and gluten-free, making it entirely safe.
- Furthermore, it is suitable for all kinds of hair types.
- It can also easily be used by women as men and provides a stronghold without having stiff, crusty hair.
It includes extraordinary ingredients and has durable holding power.
Besides, the gel comes with an eco-chic-technology.
This gel has frizz-fighting effects! Thanks to the grapefruit seed extract and Aloe Vera leaf juice.
Giovanni hair gel contains no parabens, no sodium lauryl/Laureth sulfate, or other chemicals.
A Nourishing and conditioning hair Gel also helps to smooth out split ends.
It offers excellent shine and strength along with a light hold.
This all-natural hair styling gel contains organic plant-based ingredients.
Moreover, this hair gel doesn’t contain parabens
Favorite of various men and women, you have to give this organic hair gel a try.
There’s a lot to like about it since it is gluten-free and contains organic herbs and essential oils.
This USDA certified natural hair gel is free from polyethylene, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, and Coco-Betaine.
In addition to that, this organic gel is excellent for molding your hair into your preferred style and provides all-day resilience.
You can apply Nature’s Brands organic hair gel to wet or dry hair.
The product is alcohol-free and sulfate-free.
Its lightweight formula is perfect for that carefree and relaxed look that goes for all kinds of occasions.
Apart from that, it is also free from synthetic fragrances.
Furthermore, it is perfectly suitable for all hair types and gives a super stronghold.
It offers a firm to medium hold and gives extra nourishment to the hair.
This toddler hair gel is vegan, gluten-free, and hypoallergenic.
Apart from that, this hair balm styler is super mild and versatile.
You’d be surprised to notice that a little goes a long way!
In addition to that, it is humidity and wind-resistant.
The gel is made with natural and organic ingredients that nourish the hair.
Besides, it is an excellent choice for dandruff and psoriasis treatment.
It will provide you with a strong and flake-free hold.
Besides, it also smoothens the flyaways and frizz.
It is ideal for all hair types and even children’s hair.
The gel provides natural nourishment to your hair.
This safe and organic hair gel is formulated to work with all hair types. However, it is especially beneficial for those with dry or oily scalps.
It gives optimum firmness and control.
Another thing to like about this organic hair styling gel is that it’s vegan. The list of ingredients also includes essentials oils.
Other than that, it safe for color-treated hair and prevents dandruff and psoriasis of the scalp.
It is paraben and sulfate-free.
The gel by Little Roseberry is lightweight and super safe for children.
Besides, no fragrances or chemicals are used in this product.
Index Table: Top Rated Organic Natural Hair Gel
|1||Andalou Naturals Sunflower & Citrus - Non-toxic Hair Styling Gel||Andalou Naturals||99.1|
|2||GIOVANNI Lightweight - Organic Hair Gel||GIOVANNI||99|
|3||JASON Hi-Shine - Flaxseed Hair Gel||JASON||98|
|4||Nature's Brands Non-toxic - Natural Hair Gel||Nature's Brands||98|
|5||Simple Suds Co All Natural - Hair Gel||Simple Suds Co||97|
|6||LANE & CO. Kid's - Plant-Based Hair Gel||LANE & CO.||98|
|7||MGA Scalp Rescue - Chemical-free Hair Gel||MGA||96|
|8||Majestic Pure Quick-Drying - Organic Hair Gel||Majestic Pure||98|
|9||Max Green Alchemy Organic - Unisex Hair Gel||Max Green Alchemy||98|
|10||Little Roseberry Kids - Organic Hair Gel||Little Roseberry||97|
Table of Contents
- Why Choose Non Toxic Hair Gel?
- The Many Benefits of Organic Natural Hair Gel
- Factors to Consider While Buying Natural Hair Gel
- Reviews: Best Organic Natural Hair Gel Brands
- Andalou Naturals® Sunflower & Citrus Non-toxic Hair Styling Gel
- GIOVANNI® Lightweight Organic Hair Gel
- JASON® Hi-Shine Flaxseed Hair Gel
- Nature's Brands® Non-toxic Natural Hair Gel
- Simple Suds Co® All Natural Hair Gel
- LANE & CO.® Kid's Plant-Based Hair Gel
- MGA® Scalp Rescue Chemical-free Hair Gel
- Majestic Pure® Quick-Drying Organic Hair Gel
- Max Green Alchemy® Organic Unisex Hair Gel
- Little Roseberry® Kids Organic Hair Gel
- Index Table: Top Rated Organic Natural Hair Gel