Since the ‘go- green’ movement is prevailing all across the world, why not all of us contribute to it in some effortless ways. The pesticide is not the only effective way to prevent ticks and fleas from accumulating around; there is an organic alternative, too, the organic tick spray.
So, since there are so many potentially dangerous pets breeding outside, it is incredibly essential to take all the precautions before it gets too late. So, here you will learn some unique features of organic tick spray.
Benefits of Organic Tick Spray
Organic tick spray is a must-have at the house, no matter if you have a garden or a pet because there are many benefits that this spray serves.
- No Chemicals – Organic as the term itself suggests, no chemicals! Therefore, rest assured as that the product you are using to secure your house and pets is made of absolutely chemical-free ingredients.
- Eco-Friendly – All the elements used in these sprays are eco-friendly. They are also known are bio-pesticides, which means they are safe to use in kitchen sinks.
- Sensitive Skin – Some of them are even safe to use directly on the pet’s skin. Even if the pet has sensitive skin prone to bug bites and rashes, you can use it on them if they are 12 weeks or above.
- Multiple Uses – These sprays can not only be used on animals or gardens. In fact, you can use them on indoor surfaces, including the carpet, furniture, and kitchen corners as well.
What to Look for in Organic Tick Spray
Choosing the best organic tick spray for your house or pets can be a painstaking task if you don’t have the correct knowledge.
- Immediate Effect – Make sure to choose the product that doesn’t take too long to show its effectiveness. The best organic tick spray will start to show the difference within hours of application.
- Fragrance – It is another crucial factor to take care of while buying one. Choose the scent that your family members, as well as the pets, will be comfortable with.
- Easy Application – Although all these sprays are easy to use, you still must check the label to ensure that you can directly spray it in your surroundings or on the pets.
- Ingredients – Ingredients are what makes the product effective and most importantly organic. Therefore, check out the label and select the one that contains ideal organic components.
Common Ingredients in Organic Tick Spray
So, what are the ingredients that constitute an organic tick spray? Keep reading below to find that out.
- Soybean oil – The product containing soybean oil is said to provide long-lasting protection along from ticks and fleas.
- Peppermint Oil – Likewise, peppermint oils have some amazing repellent properties that not only keep the ticks away but also the insects.
- Lemongrass – Lemongrass is effective for dogs and cats who are prone to irritation. It is vet-approved and is safe for direct application.
- Rosemary – Rosemary is mostly used to provide a sweet scent to the spray. Also, it is one of the most preferred fragrances and is loved by kids, adults, and pets.
Reviews: Best Organic Tick Spray
So, keeping all these crucial points in mind, we have compiled a list of some of the best organic tick sprays for your reference. Apart from that, we also want to inform you that we may earn some commission with every shopping you do using the links on this page without charging you any extra.
- This all natural tick repellant from Yaya is made with deet-free ingredients and has proven its effectiveness.
- Moreover, it is made with pure, certified organic and non-GMO soybean oil as well as natural oils of cedarwood and peppermint.
- Also, there are no harsh chemicals or ingredients which make it safe to use on your clothing, gear, and even skin.
- This is considered the best organic tick spray as you can also carry it along if you are going for a hike, camping trip, mountain bike ride, or family picnic.
- Apart from the ticks, this spray effectively keeps away the mosquitoes, black flies, gnats, and other bugs.
- This natural tick spray is one of the best recommendations of the vets to prevent the pets from getting ticks.
- It kills fleas, flea larvae, ticks, and mosquitoes without using any harsh chemicals.
- Since it is made of all-natural oils, it is safe to spray it directly on the dogs or puppies who are 12 weeks or older.
- Besides, you can apply it on all indoor and outdoor surfaces, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, and carpets.
- This product is the best you need to keep your pets and your family safe from unwanted insects breeding around the house.
- This organic tick repellant spray from Tickwise is 100% EPA compliant as no toxic substances have been used in its manufacturing.
- Besides, it is made with all pure and natural therapeutic grade essential oils.
- The spray starts showing its effect after one to two hours of application in the field.
- Not to mention, it is DEET-free and works by masking our natural scent, making it hard for the insects to smell us.
- It is safe to spray it around the house or in the garden; however, it is not supposed to be sprayed directly on animals.
- This incredible tick spray is a perfect product to protect the dogs from irritation and skin problems.
- Indeed it is the best organic tick spray as it simultaneously cures eczema, sunburn, minor wounds, and dry skin.
- You’ll notice the difference in your dog’s skin within a few hours of applying this spray.
- Besides, it is a 100% natural, paraben-free spray that provides anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
- Additionally, a unique feature of this product is that it is great for pets with sensitive skin and is safe for frequent use.
- This spray is an organic flea and tick control spray for dogs that is made with all 100% natural essential oils.
- Likewise, they also protect the dogs from mosquitos and other irritating insects that can harm the skin of your pet.
- Besides, it is extremely easy to apply the spray on the dogs. All you have to do is rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of hair growth while you spray.
- It has a natural rosemary fragrance that keeps your pet refreshed and in a playful mood, free of irritations.
- Using the amazing pest spray will keep the indoors of your house free of insects and other harmful bacteria.
- Besides, it also kills fleas breeding in the carpet, furniture, bedding, or flooring without using any harmful chemicals.
- Moreover, this spray is safe to use around the pets to eliminate pests from accumulating on or around them.
- Also, it is safe to say that it is an excellent alternative to electronic bug zappers, lights, traps, or pest powders.
- The spray is a biopesticide and can be used in the kitchen corners, under sinks, and even in cabinets.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Tick Spray
|1||Yaya DEET-Free - Effective Organic Tick Spray||Yaya||99|
|2||Vet's Best Certified - Natural Tick Spray||Vet's Best||98|
|3||TickWise Easy Trigger - Tested Ticks Organic Spray||TickWise||98|
|4||Richard's Organics Healing - Fast Acting Skin Organic Tick Spray||Richard's Organics||97|
|5||Mdxconcepts Peppermint Oil - Safe Organic Tick Spray||Mdxconcepts||97|
|6||Wondercide Indoor Pest Control - Natural Tick Spray||Wondercide||96|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Organic Tick Spray
- What to Look for in Organic Tick Spray
- Common Ingredients in Organic Tick Spray
- Reviews: Best Organic Tick Spray
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Tick Spray