Children are vulnerable to infections. It is mostly because their immunity isn’t as strong as adults. Therefore, if you have kids, it is essential to invest in some of the best organic vitamins for toddlers.
Organic vitamins give toddlers a headstart in life. It fills the gap of essential nutrients that a child doesn’t get from regular food. In this blog, we have mentioned some of the best products along with the essential information related to vitamins for toddlers.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the information in this article should not replace any advice from a medical practitioner. Please consult with a professional for dosage related queries, severe medical conditions, and supplemental protocols.
Some Common Vitamin Deficiencies in Children
This generation of children is being brought up eating GMO food and has less exposure to natural light. Besides, they have become habitual of living under stressful conditions.
All of this can result in nutritional deficiencies that have an adverse effect on overall growth and development. Here are a few common conditions that are either caused by or made worse as a result of vitamin deficiencies.
- Autism/ADHD – While conditions are quite similar, autism expresses more genetic mutations and problems than ADHD. However, in both conditions, metabolism, as well as cognition and social behavior, is affected. Vitamins are required to enhance cellular signaling, improve digestion, and protect the nervous system. Vitamin D3 and all the B Vitamins are of particular importance here.
- Allergies – An overactive immune system will benefit from extra support and aid in lessening the severity of allergic responses.
- Asthma – Asthma has been linked to a vitamin D3 deficiency in many cases. On the other hand, supplements containing vitamin D3 have shown to decrease the symptoms of asthma.
- Dermatitis – Our skin need vitamins to function optimally too, especially in the case of eczema. Vitamin E, C, and B have been shown to be deficient in children with skin allergies or reactions.
- Obesity/Metabolic Syndromes – This shows that something is up with the metabolism of the child. Usually, such children lack vitamin B. Additionally, Vitamin E and C help resolve gastrointestinal inflammation or pains.
- Weak Eyesight or Hearing – We all know that carrots help our eyes, thanks to vitamin A! Besides, hearing is also improved by this wonderful vitamin along with vitamin C.
- Cardiovascular Problems – Our blood vessels and heart need healthy doses of vitamin E and C to function optimally and be protected against any free radical damage.
Best Organic Vitamins for Toddlers and How They Support the Body?
Vitamins play a significant role in taking care of our immune system. These vitamins are needed especially when we are growing up. Here is a brief overview of all the essential vitamins and why we need them.
- Vitamin D – Usually we get vitamin D from sunlight or from food, such as mushrooms. Vitamin D is needed to form healthy bones, keep our immune systems healthy, and protect our lungs and respiratory systems.
- Vitamin E & C – These two vitamins work together. We need vitamin E to protect all tissues from oxidative stress, to metabolize certain foods, and to maintain healthy skin. Vitamin E is recycled in the body with Vitamin C, which boosts our immune system and helps to protect us from problems associated with blood glucose-insulin levels.
- All B Vitamins – Most people have a deficiency of B vitamins, and this is probably the reason life can get stressful from time to time! B vitamins are essential in nearly all cellular processes and help us to think, have energy, digest, sleep, and so much more.
- Vitamin K – Vitamin K, especially K2, is essential for strong bones. Without vitamin K, our bones cannot hold calcium inside them and thus cannot grow properly.
What To Avoid When Selecting Organic Vitamins For Toddlers?
There are a few myths that should be busted regarding the buying of vitamins and supplements.
- Vitamin A – Our bodies can only handle up to 5000UI of vitamin A each day, and anything more is toxic to us. Most supplements seem to put in either that amount or more! It is not necessary to have Vitamin A inside a supplement as we ingest enough of it in our diets in the form of beta-carotene and carotenoids. Carrots, tomatoes, and sweet potato are all rich in these compounds.
- Vitamin D – We need extra vitamin D, especially if we spend all our time inside an office without the sun! Vitamin D is added to many products, although usually it is added in a form that many people cannot metabolize properly. Avoid vitamin D2 and try to find Vitamin D3 to prevent metabolic problems.
- Vitamin B6 – You need this vitamin for energy, growth, and metabolism, however like vitamin D, many people have difficulty metabolizing it in its inactive form. Attempt to look for the term P-5-P, as opposed to vitamin B6 to make sure you are taking it in its active assumable form.
- Copper – Sometimes vitamin supplements include minerals too. This is not a bad thing, but avoid copper inside any supplements, as copper has a tendency to displace zinc. Without zinc, we cannot detox heavy metals from our bodies, which is critical considering all the metals found in our environment these days!
Reviews: Best Organic Vitamins for Toddlers
Add some extra value to your infant’s life by choosing one of the best organic vitamins for kids! We really hope that you love the products we recommend. Also, it is to inform you that we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- A tasty and chewy children’s multivitamin that is ideal for ages 2-4.
- They are packed with vitamins and mineral to aid in growth development and boosts the immune system.
- All-natural and organic ingredients, including dark honey, elderberry, and agave. Only wholesome and pure ingredients are used.
- Here is a completely natural and non-GMO multivitamin for toddlers and children.
- It is made from all-natural and organic ingredients.
- Ideal for toddlers of four years and older.
- In addition to that, the product also contains all the essential probiotics.
- A delicious multivitamin that can easily be chewed.
- Looking for the best organic multivitamin for kids? Here you go!
- This Vitamin contains a good balance of daily nutrients without overdoing.
- It also contains a few trace minerals, which is useful for proper absorption of all nutrients in general.
- Trace minerals included in this supplement are zinc, selenium, biotin, magnesium, and iodine.
- This product can help assist in the development of healthy bones, hair, nails, and skin.
- This cod liver oil is manufactured from fish found in pristine Norwegian lakes.
- It has Omega-3’s like EPA and DHA which are necessary for developing a healthy immune system, nervous system, and bones.
- Besides, it has naturally occurring vitamin D, as well as very healthy oleic acid and linolenic acid.
- This product has natural polyphenols and flavonoids added to impart a fresh berry lime flavor.
- Appropriate for children of all ages; consult your pediatrician for infantile doses.
- This product has an impressive array of B vitamins, including B12, B9, B6, B3, B2 and B1.
- It has biotin which is great for healthy hair and nail development.
- Besides, this supplement is free from GMOs, dairy, additives, and gluten.
- All ingredients used in this product are derived from natural fruits and vegetables.
- This supplement ensures that your child can handle the pressures of growing up!
- Allow vitamin B in this organic supplement to enrich your child’s diet and boost their immune system.
- Vitamin B has shown to help conditions like ADHD/ADD and autism.
- The body needs vitamin B for metabolism and making energy.
- It contains trace minerals such as zinc, biotin, and chromium.
- These are manufactured using only organic food sources.
- The perfect multi vitamin to protect your child’s immune system.
- It contains fruit extracts and Methylfolate for a vitamin boost.
- Moreover, it is enriched with essential nutrients.
- The ingredients are completely natural and organic.
- This product comes in different quantity options.
- It contains essential probiotics and immune boosters.
- The ingredients include natural fruit and vegetable extracts.
- It is completely organic.
- Here is a USDA-certified organic multivitamin.
- It doesn’t contain artificial flavors or sweeteners. There are only natural extracts.
- These vegetarian gummy vitamins for children are gluten-free and do not contain any nut, soy, or dairy.
- Give your child this multivitamin which is a source of 10 essential nutrients.
- Here is the best organic liquid multivitamin for toddlers.
- This product is naturally sweetened with healthy raspberry and grape bioflavonoids.
- The iron added here is non-toxic and safe in polysaccharide form.
- It is suitable for toddlers, infants, and children under the age of 4.
- Apart from that, this product is free from lactose, additives, chemicals, dyes, soy, sugar, alcohol, tree nuts, and allergens.
- What is better than boosting the levels of vitamin D3 in a child’s diet with delicious berry flavoured drops? It is 100% organic and natural.
- One drop contains 400IU, a perfect daily dose for a child’s development.
- It free from GMOs. Besides, there is no alcohol, gluten, lactose, and casein.
- According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, the dose of vitamin D3 in one’s diet can be doubled as it aids the healthy development of joints and bones!
- It helps your child sleep better at night, breathe easier, and have an even stronger immune system than ever before.
Index Table: Top Organic Vitamins for Toddlers
|1||Zaarbee’s Naturals - Organic Vitamins for Toddlers||Zaarbee’s||-|
|2||Garden of Life Vitamin Code - Suppliments for Toddlers||Garden of Life||98|
|3||Mama Bear Kiddies - Multi-Vitamin for Toddlers||Mama Bear||97|
|4||Garden of Life Oceans Kids - Chewable Softgels For Kids||Garden of Life||97|
|5||TSC Super B-Complex - Multivitamin for Kids||TSC||97|
|6||MegaFood Kid's B Complex - Natural Vitamin Supplements||MegaFood||96|
|7||Mary Ruth's Organic - Vitamin Gummies for Kids||Mary Ruth's||97|
|8||Natures Plus Animal Parade - Organic Vitamins Children||Natures Plus||99|
|9||L’il Critters Organic - Kids Vitamin||L’il Critters||98|
|10||NovaFerrum Organic - Liquid Multivitamin for toddlers||NovaFerrum||98.3|
|11||Child Life Organic Liquid - Multivitamin for Toddlers||Child Life||95|
Table of Contents
- Some Common Vitamin Deficiencies in Children
- Best Organic Vitamins for Toddlers and How They Support the Body?
- What To Avoid When Selecting Organic Vitamins For Toddlers?
- Reviews: Best Organic Vitamins for Toddlers
- Zaarbee’s® Naturals Organic Vitamins for Toddlers
- Garden of Life® Vitamin Code Suppliments for Toddlers
- Mama Bear® Kiddies Multi-Vitamin for Toddlers
- Garden of Life® Oceans Kids Chewable Softgels For Kids
- TSC® Super B-Complex Multivitamin for Kids
- MegaFood® Kid's B Complex Natural Vitamin Supplements
- Mary Ruth's® Organic Vitamin Gummies for Kids
- Natures Plus® Animal Parade Organic Vitamins Children
- L’il Critters® Organic Kids Vitamin
- NovaFerrum® Organic Liquid Multivitamin for toddlers
- Child Life® Organic Liquid Multivitamin for Toddlers
- Index Table: Top Organic Vitamins for Toddlers