For centuries, tea tree oil has been touted for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties in traditional medicine.
Today, organic tea tree oil has become a staple in every household.
Organic tea tree oil has many benefits for your skin and hair. Here’s all about tea tree oil, its uses, and the best organic tea tree oils available online.
All About Organic Tea Tree Oil
The tea tree oil is the product of Melaleuca Alternifolia — a fast-growing tree native to Australia. The tea tree is a powerhouse of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial compounds. It is effective in drying up dampness – hence effective against molds and fungus.
Because of its high intensity, dilution in appropriate carrier oil is recommended especially, for topical application. Coconut oil, jojoba oil, and rosehip oil are excellent carrier oils of organic tea tree oil.
Tea tree oil works well in your bathtub, in an aromatherapy diffuser, or even in skincare products. But for the sake of safe usage, you should know ‘when to use,’ ‘when to mix with carrier oil’ or ‘how to mix with other essential oils’ etc.
It is also a common ingredient in organic hairspray, shampoos, and conditioners.
Do not apply it as such to the irritated skin. Apply it only if you have oily or non-sensitive skin. For bug bites and infected toenails, apply one or two drops onto the affected area.
Palmarosa and geranium are two excellent essential oils that jell well with organic tea tree oil.
Mix tea tree oil with a carrier oil only if your skin problem goes past epidermal layers – think muscle sprain.
Benefits of Using Organic Tea Tree Oil
If it’s your first encounter with organic tea tree oil, the logical question is, ‘What’s in it for me?’ It does so many things: treating acne to athlete’s foot, respiratory problems, soothing irritated skin, and fighting bad breath.
- Organic tea tree oil is an amazing solution for treating acne. It prevents future breakouts as well.
- Tea tree contains antimicrobial and anti-fungal compounds that make it great for treating affected toenails and athletes’ foot.
- It also has excellent cleansing properties. So, you can use it to clean skin abrasions and scrapes.
- Organic tea tree oils keep ticks, ants, mosquitoes, and fleas at bay.
- Tea tree essential oil vapors are excellent for clearing up nasal and bronchial congestions.
- When used in mouthwashes, it can eliminate oral bacteria that cause bad breath.
- It works wonders on your skin and hair, too – thanks to its hydrating properties.
- Mix it with lemon, water, and vinegar, and you will get an excellent antibacterial household cleaner
Things To Look For in Tea Tree Oil
There are a lot of substandard tea tree essential oils on the market. Not to mention the ‘misleading’ marketing tactics and claims. To help you out, we’ve jotted down a few things you should consider when making a purchase.
- Purity: Be it cosmetic or therapeutic purposes, always buy 100% pure natural tea tree oil.
- Organic: You’ll find a wide variety of tea tree oils in the market, but whatever brand you choose, it should be organic. Organic tea tree oils contain high concentrations of antibacterial terpinene-4-ol.
- Budget: Organic tea tree oils come at a range of prices to suit all budget ranges. Remember, a high price isn’t a guarantee of supreme quality.
- Bottle Color and Overall Packaging: The packaging determines the overall potency of the tea tree oil because heat, light, and air affect the stability of essential oils. So, ensure you buy tea tree oil in dark brown glass bottles that are packaged airtight.
- Terpinen-4-ol: Concentration of Terpinen-4-ol is an important factor because it is directly linked to the antibacterial properties of organic tea tree oil.
Reviews: Best Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Ideal for both adults and kids, Healing Solutions is by far the most versatile and divine smelling tea tree available online.
- It offers antibacterial and anti-fungal properties with a spicy aroma and camphoraceous notes.
- Best suited as a topical agent for treating sores, warts, and fungus. Plus, you could also use it to treat toenail fungus.
- You could also use it as a part of your hair care routine as well. It is the best tea tree oil for hair to remove dandruff and reduce itchiness in the scalp.
- It has higher concentrations of terpenes that help to heal scars and skin irritations.
- Essential Oil Labs is certainly no new name to the essential oil enthusiasts. The brand has a long-standing history of bringing out high-quality organic products into the essential oil market place.
- Perfect for fighting off bacteria and cleansing your home, this organic tea tree oil bursts with antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- We also love the fact that it can also be used to keep your fingernails and toenails healthy and good looking.
- It has a refreshing natural scent and is free of chemicals, fillers, and other additives as an extra perk.
- In this 118 ml bottle of tea tree essential oil, ArtNaturals is guaranteeing you 100% purity.
- Derived from Melaleuca Alternifolia, this tea tree oil is therapeutic-grade, unadulterated, environment-friendly, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and GC/MS-tested.
- Use it as a skincare oil, a deep scalp cleanser to fight dandruff, or as an air diffuser for purifying the air.
- For topical application to treat scars, skin irritation, or acne, use it alongside a carrier oil. It is proven to be effective in healing a wide range of other skin and hair conditions.
- Certified Vegan, it is ethically sourced, non-GMO, and gluten-free as well.
- Now Food’s 100% pure tea tree oil is one of the finest quality essential oils on the market today. It’s USDA-certified, with every single drop tested for purity, safety, and therapeutic and cosmetic potency.
- This effective all-purpose tea tree oil is harvested from tea trees grown in Australia.
- It boosts scalp health, reduces dandruff, and helps reduce itchiness in the scalp. It also treats acne and reduces nail fungi.
- Apart from the skin and hair benefits, it’s also great for aromatherapy purposes. You can also use it to purify air at home.
- That makes it naturally safe and fresh and possesses some of the highest therapeutic ingredients available for essential oils.
- To amp up its skincare benefits, mix it well with grapefruit oil and lemon oil. In short, it is the best organic tea tree oil for acne and fungus.
- Acne prone skin? Trying to get rid of dandruff? Consider US Organic Essential Tea Tree Oil as an effective treatment for all skin conditions.
- This 100% USDA certified tea tree oil is a potent antiseptic, too. Apply it topically on cuts, wounds, or scars to get significant relief.
- Steam-distilled from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia, it has Leaping Bunny certification – it is not tested on animals and is cruelty-free.
- Furthermore, it is undiluted, unfiltered, and has no toxins or fillers.
- Each batch of this organic essential oil is rigorously tested for purity and potency to ensure the highest grade quality oil.
- This all-purpose oil is safe and effective for DIY home use as a natural cleaner, aromatherapy air purifier, or to be added to shampoo, lotion, and soap.
- Tea Tree Oil may also help reduce the appearance of lice, dandruff, and flakes.
- This Tea tree oil can help promote acne relief, nail fungus, toenail fungus, keloids, and skin tags removal.
- This product is natural, organic, Vegan. Cruelty-free and Made in the USA.
- This tea Tree Essential oil is USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure and Natural.
- It is produced through steam distillation of hand-picked, fresh Tea Tree leaves.
- The amber glass bottle comes with a high-quality glass dropper for convenient use.
- It is free of any pesticides and other chemicals.
- It can be used with a diffuser for a fantastic aroma.
- Tea Tree Oil also boasts of detoxifying and anti-fungal properties.
- This potent Tea Tree Oil helps soothe irritations on the skin and improve the skin’s soft and smooth appearance.
- This diffusing oil contains anti-fungal properties that help eliminate dandruff and results in a scratch-free scalp and healthy, shiny hair.
- The Tea Tree Essential Oil has a refreshing mild earthy aroma that promotes relaxation with better and smoother breathing in just a few whiffs.
- The Naturenics essential oil has been distilled and extracted from the very best leaves from the tea tree plant, using the traditional steam distillation method.
- It is an incredibly pure, highly concentrated, exceptionally effective, essential oil that is USDA Certified Organic.
- It contains no Sulfates, Parabens, or Gluten.
- This oil can be used to treat Acne, Psoriasis, Athletes Foot & Strengths Toenail, as well as to prevent dandruff, hair loss, and sore muscles.
- Tea tree oil can improve your skin in dozens of ways. It can fight breakouts, acne, and pimples and improve skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It can also reduce facial oiliness, as well as help heal dry, cracked feet.
- This Tea Tree Oil can improve your skin in dozens of ways.
- It can also be used with shampoo for shiny hair.
- This high-quality Tea Tree Oil can be used in a diffuser or humidifier to freshen the air. A few drops provide aromatherapy for your home or office.
Index Table: Top Rated Organic Tea Tree Oil
|1||Healing Solutions 100% Pure - Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil||Healing Solutions||98.9|
|2||Essential Oil Labs Natural - Tea Tree Oil||Essential Oil Labs||98.5|
|3||ArtNaturals Natural - Tea Tree Essential Oil||ArtNaturals||98.1|
|4||NOW Foods 100% Pure - Tea Tree Essential Oil||NOW Foods||97.8|
|5||US Organic Organic - Essential Oil Tea Tree||US Organic||97.3|
|6||Eve Hansen Essential - Organic Tea Tree Oil||Eve Hansen||96.9|
|7||Mary Tylor Naturals Essential Oil - Organic Tea Tree||Mary Tylor Naturals||96.5|
|8||PURA D'OR Melaleuca - Tea Tree Essential Oil||PURA D'OR||96.2|
|9||Naturenics 100% Pure - Tea Tree Essential Oil||Naturenics||95.8|
|10||L'ARCENCIEL SKINCARE Pure - Organic Tea Tree Oil||L'ARCENCIEL SKINCARE||95.3|
Table of Contents
- All About Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Benefits of Using Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Things To Look For in Tea Tree Oil
- Reviews: Best Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Healing Solutions® 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil
- Essential Oil Labs® Natural Tea Tree Oil
- ArtNaturals® Natural Tea Tree Essential Oil
- NOW Foods® 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
- US Organic® Organic Essential Oil Tea Tree
- Eve Hansen® Essential Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Mary Tylor Naturals® Essential Oil Organic Tea Tree
- PURA D'OR® Melaleuca Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Naturenics® 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
- L'ARCENCIEL SKINCARE® Pure Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Index Table: Top Rated Organic Tea Tree Oil