Pomegranate has been cultivated in the Mediterranean region for hundreds of years. It is a shrub-like plant that belongs to the family Punicacea.
Extracted from the red seeds of a pomegranate, Pomegranate Seed Oil is rich in Anti-oxidants, Fatty Acids, and a ton of other nutrients.
Keep scrolling to find out more about Pomegranate Seed Oil and how to get your hands on the best Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil.
Types of Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Cold-Pressed Extraction – The best way to get the highest quality Pomegranate Seed Oil is by the cold-pressed method. Cold-pressed oil comes from pressing the fruits or seeds in a steel press. This method makes sure all the nutritional value and flavors remain the same after extraction.
- Homemade Oil – Pomegranate Oil is made by cooking the seeds with a carrier oil. It is a quick and easy way to make and can last up to 6 months.
- Unrefined Oil/Virgin – Unrefined or Virgin cold-pressed oil contains the highest level of beneficial Phytoactive compounds and is free of chemicals or solvents.
- Refined Oil – Refined pomegranate oil is further processed by bleaching, deodorizing, or solvents. Consequently, it may also remove some useful Phytonutrients.
Benefits of Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Rich in Fatty Acids(Punicic Acid) – Pomegranates are rich in Omega-5 Fatty Acids called Punicic Acids. Having this ingredient makes it excellent for improving skin quality when applied directly. Ingesting this oil also plays a major role in heart health.
- Source of Anti-Oxidants – It contains Anti-oxidant Phytochemicals and is very beneficial in maintaining and improving skin quality.
- Slows Down Oxidation – Pomegranate is beneficial in slowing down the oxidation of DNA, which in turn slows down aging. The benefits are even greater when Pomegranate Oil is applied directly to the skin.
- Punicalagins – Punicalagins are antioxidants found in pomegranate juice and peel. Pomegranate oil comes from the seeds, and it contains all the Punicalagin needed.
- Slows Cancer Cell Reproduction – Pomegranate slows down cancer cell reproduction and induces Apoptosis, or cell death, in cancer cells. Therefore, pomegranate oil aids in fighting cancers.
- Is Anti-Inflammatory – Pomegranate is a great source of Anti-oxidants. It fights off free radicals and protects the skin from environmental and sun damage, and fights off the effects of aging.
- Is Anti-Microbial – Pomegranate Oil has Anti-fungal and Anti-microbial properties. That makes it great for clearing out acne-prone skin.
- Provides Intense Moisture – Pomegranate Oil contains many essential nutrients and fats that work towards delivering intense moisture to the skin and keep it supple and hydrated when applied to the skin.
How to Use Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Facial and Hand Creams – Pomegranate Seed Oil is used in Facial and hand creams to provide a burst of benefits to the skin directly.
- Serums and Oils – Pomegranate Oil can be applied to the skin directly, or mixed with a carrier oil to aid in skin recovery and slow down aging.
- Haircare Products – Pomegranate oil fights dandruff and provides moisture to the scalp. It also clears out the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Edible Oil – Pomegranate Oil is edible and can be ingested directly. You can also add it to any food to provide flavor and give it a unique aroma.
Reviews: Best Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil
The below list consist of the best Organic Pomegranate Seed Oils in the market.
- 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is based on only one natural and organic ingredient.
- This product is a Non-GMO Project verified and does not contain any parabens, fillers, additives, or added fragrances.
- This therapeutic grade oil promotes cell renewal, thereby regenerating new skin. It also improves the skin’s elasticity, which aids in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Its a quick-absorbing oil and leaves the skin soft with a healthy-looking radiant glow.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil has a high Omega Fatty Acid 5 content, which gives it anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It fights off free radicals, unclogs pores, and relieves symptoms of acne.
- It increases hair growth by clearing out scalp pores and adds shine to dull hair.
- Suitable for oily and dry skin.
- This product is free of any chemicals and only contains natural organic Pomegranate Seed Oil
- It naturally promotes hair growth and treats sensitive skin by penetrating easily and deeply into the skin to deliver intense moisture.
- The high Omega 5 Fatty Acid (Punicic acid) levels in this oil provide great anti-oxidant benefits. It aids in the healing and regeneration of the skin. It also increases elastin in the skin, and consequently, reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- This oil is extremely beneficial for acne-prone skin since it has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and balances sebum levels.
- Grown in Northern India, packaged in the USA, this product is free from pesticides or GMOs.
- The essential oil is free of toxins, fillers, Parabens, artificial preservatives, sulfates, synthetics, or perfumes.
- A therapeutically active agent, this Pomegranate Oil restores, repairs and revitalizes skin and hair.
- Almost 80% of this oil is an Omega-5 Fatty acid called Punic Acid. This acid provides anti-inflammatory benefits, improves elasticity, aids in repairing damaged skin, speeds up healing, and soothes acne-prone skin.
- It is a rich source of Ellagic Acid, which promotes cell regeneration and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil gives a natural shine to otherwise dull and dry hair. Massaging this oil on the scalp increases blood flow, unclogs and cleans the scalp, and aids in hair growth.
- This unrefined oil has countless beneficial Phytoactive compounds to give your skin the boost it needs.
- It contains Punicic acid, sometimes called Omega-5 Fatty Acid. It helps combat skin redness, reduce breakouts and blemishes, and evens out skin tone. It also boosts collagen production.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil removes dirt, impurities, and excess sebum from the skin.
- Teddie Organics’ oil also helps strengthen hair and gives it a luscious healthy look. It contains Omega-6 and Omega-9, both of which work towards increasing hair volume.
- Its a 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil.
- This oil is completely fresh, bottled daily, and can stay fresh up to a year.
- This oil is extracted from Punica Granatum seeds via cold-pressed method.
- It is 100% pure, natural, authentic, and cruelty, alcohol, and solvent-free.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is rich in Fatty acids, Vitamin E, B, and other nutrients. It has been commonly used in creams, lotions, skincare, and hair care products because of its many benefits.
- This rejuvenating oil is one of the best carrier oils to treat skin issues such as dry skin, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. It leaves the skin brighter and plumper.
- It also promotes hair growth.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil
|1||Leven Rose Pomegranate Seed Oil - Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed||Leven Rose||98.8|
|2||Authentic By Nature Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil - Cold Pressed Essential Oil||Authentic By Nature||98.1|
|3||Natures Leaf Pomegranate Seed Oil - Cell Renewing Cold Pressed Oil||Natures Leaf||97.4|
|4||Teddie Organics Pomegranate Seed Oil - Cold-Pressed Virgin Skin Serum||Teddie Organics||96.9|
|5||Dr.Adorable Pomegranate Seed Oil - 100% Pure Organic Cold-Pressed||Dr.Adorable||96.2|
|6||SVA ORGANICS Pomegranate Seed Oil - Cold Pressed Unrefined Carrier Oil||SVA ORGANICS||95.5|
Table of Contents
- Types of Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Benefits of Pomegranate Seed Oil
- How to Use Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Reviews: Best Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Leven Rose® Pomegranate Seed Oil Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed
- Authentic By Nature® Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Natures Leaf® Pomegranate Seed Oil Cell Renewing Cold Pressed Oil
- Teddie Organics® Pomegranate Seed Oil Cold-Pressed Virgin Skin Serum
- Dr.Adorable® Pomegranate Seed Oil 100% Pure Organic Cold-Pressed
- SVA ORGANICS® Pomegranate Seed Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined Carrier Oil
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil