Organic argan oil is one of the hottest miraculous oils that always get a special mention on every beauty blog, magazine, and Instagram because it is literally an elixir for skin, hair, nails, and body.
If you are a first-time buyer, this review guide will help you a lot. Many poor-quality oils are being sold as Argan oil, and that is why we have listed the top 5 organic argan oils to buy.
Why is Organic Argan Oil Better?
In general, the nutrient profile of any oil depends upon how it is harvested, which is where ‘Organic’ comes in.
Non-organic and synthetic argan oil is not only known to use fillers and preservatives. Still, it can actually contain residue of harmful pesticides used during cultivation and harvesting.
Organic Argan Oil is processed using specialized methods, majorly cold pressing, where no high heat is used. Turns out, high temperature mediated processing denatures the proteins and amino acids in argan oil.
Regular argan oil often contains minimal concentrations of the real oil. Plus, it will be loaded with artificial colors and fragrances to disguise low-quality fillers and their odor and character.
All of this combined means that you should purchase organic argan oil to prevent chemicals from affecting your overall health.
Cosmetic Benefits of Pure Organic Argan Oil
- As a makeup remover: Argan oil can dissolve the oils in makeup and remove even the most stubborn makeup. The fatty acids in argan oil moisturize, reduce sebum, and nourishes the skin.
- Healthy cuticles: Use argan oil while doing manicures and pedicures. The oil is good for your cuticle and protects against hangnails.
- As lip balm: Chapped lips? Rub a little argan oil into your lips. The vitamin E and other nutrients in the oil will heal your lips and locks moisture.
- Reduce signs of aging: Scientific studies indicate that organic argan oil may be effective at reducing signs of aging, either when ingested or applied topically.
- Wound healing: When applied on burn wounds, cuts, and broken skin, argan oil may accelerate healing.
- Good for hair: Just like it is good for your skin, argan oil is equally good for your hair, too. Some studies indicate that the fatty acids in argan oil may support a healthy, hydrated scalp and reduce hair damage.
- Prevent stretch marks: Though there is no scientific evidence to support this claim, argan oil is often used as a remedy for treating stretch marks in traditional medicine.
Tips For Picking The Best Argan Oil
- Know the purpose: Argan oil comes in several types including therapeutic grade, solely for cosmetic purpose, or culinary grade. So, it’s important that the purpose and the oil are on the same page.
- Cold pressed: This is the best type of organic argan oil to buy for use on the skin and hair because they retain almost all nutrients post-processing.
- Avoid Deodorized oil: ‘Deodorized’ tag may indicate that either the oil is adulterated or has too many filler ingredients.
- Choose dark bottles: It’s better to buy argan oil that comes in dark UV-protected bottles. Not only do they preserve nutrients, but they prevent the photosensitization of oil.
- Color: Cosmetic argan oil has a light golden yellow color. If the color is pale to too light, it is likely to have other filler oils. Culinary argan oil has a golden brown color.
- Certified tags: USDA, FDA, Leaping bunny logo, Vegan, etc., are some safe ‘terms’ on the label.
- Price: Organic Moroccan argan oil is one of the expensive oils available due to the extraction process. Therefore, unless it isn’t natural and authentic, the organic Moroccan argan oil’s price can’t be low.
Reviews: Best Organic Argan Oil
- Cold-pressed from the Argania Spinosa tree kernels, this organic Moroccan argan oil is free from nasty chemicals.
- It is uniquely formulated to treat your hair, scalp, and skin of all types. Moreover, it helps to regain the elasticity of skin and hair and soften signs of aging.
- Your dry scalp will get enough stimulation for healthy hair regeneration. It will also provide nutrients and moisture required for scalp health.
- Certified USDA Organic and unrefined, it is gentle on the skin, and it’s great for healing any skin condition.
- Best of all, it is hypoallergenic and has no pesticide, SLS, synthetic colors and scents, parabens, and gluten.
- If you are looking for a cold-pressed, 100% pure argan oil for cuticle repair, this 4 oz bottle by Viva Naturals is the way to go.
- Gently apply it as a body oil after taking a shower or mix it with face care products. Alternatively, you may try using this for conditioning hair as well.
- It hydrates, nourishes, and repairs the skin and hair from deep within – thanks to its vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acid content.
- It is affordable and safe. The potent natural argan oil is devoid of hexanes and harmful additives.
- Sustainably harvested in Morocco, it also comes with USDA Organic certification and has third-party safety certifications.
- Meet one of the best premium quality organic argan oils available online!
- It is lightweight and absorbs quickly on your skin and hair with only one ingredient – 100% pure organic Moroccan argan kernel.
- Moreover, it is free of chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic fragrances. It’s a great option for both men and women who intend to revitalize and soothe their dry skin.
- Furthermore, it works wonders in repairing damaged and frizzy hair and strengthening cuticles and fingernails.
- The fairly priced cold-pressed oil is a superb addition to your regular skincare routine.
- Another one ingredient unrefined, organic argan oil that is paraben-free, fragrance-free, and preservative-free.
- The all-in-one oil heals the redness on your face and calms acne and other skin irritations. It also slows down the appearance of lines and wrinkles and offers radiant skin.
- Enriched with Vitamin E, antioxidants, and fatty acids, this natural Argan oil deeply hydrates and revitalizes the skin and scalp.
- Aria Starr argan oil comes in a lightweight, non-greasy, and fragrance-free texture. It is suitable for all skin and hair types.
- Presented in the unrefined, cold-pressed form, this 60 ml vegan argan oil is one of the most effective skincare products on the market.
- Suitable for dry, oily, sensitive, and combination skin, the formula is full of Vitamin E, fatty acids, and phytonutrients.
- Basically, it works as a wonderful hydrating agent to fight off frizz, split ends, and environmental damage.
- The extremely lightweight Argan oil also ensures that your skin, hair, and nails are healthy and in good condition.
- This USDA-certified organic argan oil is free from parabens, fillers, artificial colors, and fragrances, too.
- This organic Argan oil is extra virgin pure Argon oil that is unfiltered, USDA certified, and best for your hair.
- It is your best choice for skincare, hair-care, and nail care.
- It is safe to use directly on your skin, nails, and hair, and it hydrates and smoothens your skin.
- Foxbrim Naturals organic Argan oil fades away fine lines, wrinkles, and scars from your skin and gives a glowy, fresh look.
- This organic Argan oil is proudly produced in Morocco and is certified to be organic by USDA. It is pure, unrefined, natural, and hexane-free.
- It is the best choice for healthy and shiny hair as it helps heal dry, frizzy, and untamed hair and damaged dead skin.
- It stimulates hair and cuticle growth.
- Kate Blanc Cosmetics organic Argan oil comes with a 100% money-back guarantee and a one-year warranty for unsatisfied customers.
- This organic Argan oil is an unrefined oil that is paraben-free, preservative-free, and fragrance-free.
- It heals the redness on your skin, helps with acne, reduces eczema and other skin irritations.
- Orchid and Temple organic Argan oil is best suited for men for healthy beard growth and getting rid of beard dandruff.
- This organic Argan oil is USDA certified organic, sustainable, hexane-free, cruelty-free, and non-GMO.
- Its rich goldish yellow color assures that it is best for your health and rejuvenates your skin.
- It is cold-pressed and made in individual bottles to provide the best quality and effectiveness with a short expiry date.
- Mother Nature organic Argan oil promotes beautiful skin and healthy hair for both men and women.
- It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper for easy and accurate dispensing.
- The strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of Organic Cold Pressed Argan Oil.
- Ther Premium Argan Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural and, contains No additives, chemicals, alcohol, fragrance, and it is not diluted.
- Argan Carrier Oil has remarkable effects on the hair, scalp & beard, and it can be used for all skin types.
- It is lightweight and fast-absorbing and is gentle enough to be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- Cliganic Organic Argan Oil is bottled in the USA with the highest standards, giving you premium 100% pure organic oil. It is not tested on animals and now comes with the Cruelty-Free Certification.
Index Table: Top Rated Organic Argan Oil Brands
|1||PURA D'OR USDA Organic - 100% Pure Argan Oil||PURA D'OR||98.7|
|2||Viva Naturals Organic - Argan Oil||Viva Naturals||98.1|
|3||VoilaVe Coldp-pressed - Argan oil||VoilaVe||97.6|
|4||Aria Starr Beauty 100% Pure - Organic Argan Oil||Aria Starr Beauty||96.4|
|5||Poppy Austin Vegan - Argan Oil||Poppy Austin||95.8|
|6||Foxbrim Naturals 100% Pure - Organic Extra Virgin Argan Oil||Foxbrim Naturals||95.2|
|7||Kate Blanc Cosmetics Certified Organic - Moisturizing Organic Argan oil||Kate Blanc Cosmetics||94.6|
|8||Orchid and Temple Therapeutic - Body Care Organic Argan Oil||Orchid and Temple||93.9|
|9||Mother Nature Cold Pressed - 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil||Mother Nature||93.2|
|10||Cliganic 100% Pure - Organic Argan Oil||Cliganic||92.8|
Table of Contents
- Why is Organic Argan Oil Better?
- Cosmetic Benefits of Pure Organic Argan Oil
- Tips For Picking The Best Argan Oil
- Reviews: Best Organic Argan Oil
- PURA D'OR® USDA Organic 100% Pure Argan Oil
- Viva Naturals® Organic Argan Oil
- VoilaVe® Coldp-pressed Argan oil
- Aria Starr Beauty® 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil
- Poppy Austin® Vegan Argan Oil
- Foxbrim Naturals® 100% Pure Organic Extra Virgin Argan Oil
- Kate Blanc Cosmetics® Certified Organic Moisturizing Organic Argan oil
- Orchid and Temple® Therapeutic Body Care Organic Argan Oil
- Mother Nature® Cold Pressed 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil
- Cliganic® 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil
- Index Table: Top Rated Organic Argan Oil Brands