Rosehip oil is one of the most wonderful natural ingredients for your skin, unlike rose oil which is extracted from the petals of the roses, this oil is pressed from the seeds and fruit of the Rosa Canina plant, which is originated from Chile.
Keep reading to find out why you should start incorporating this oil into your routine.
Health Benefits of Organic Rosehip Oil
- It Moisturizes the Skin – Rosehip oil contains essential fatty acids like linoleic and linolenic acid that deeply moisturize the skin and prevent the water loss. Linolenic acid is an important component of ceramides, which helps to build the skin’s barrier and protects us from environmental aggressors like pollution. It is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin.
- It Helps to Heal the Skin – It has regenerating effects on the skin that makes it able to heal scars and burns. It accelerates wound healing. According to research, rosehip oil stimulates macrophages to repair your skin effectively. It helps the skin to rebuild collagen and minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
- It is an Anti-Aging Oil – Rosehip oil contains nourishing ingredients like vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A, also known as retinol, promotes skin renewal and stimulates collagen production. Vitamin C reduces fine lines and wrinkles and also increases collagen production.
- It is an Antioxidant – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radical damage, which has an important role in the premature signs of aging and sun damage.
- It Improves your Complexion – Thanks to its high content of vitamin A and vitamin C, rosehip oil can fade dark spots and improve hyperpigmentation. It brightens your complexion and is going to give you a wonderful glow.
- It Has Antimicrobial Properties – Rosehip oil contains phenols which have antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. It is great to prevent fungal acne and infections related to eczema.
- It Relieves the Stress – Rosehip oil is commonly used in aromatherapy. It has been proven that it reduces the systolic blood pressure, breathing rate, and blood oxygen saturation, making you feel more relax and calm.
- It is Anti-Inflammatory – Due to the high content of polyphenols and anthocyanin, rosehip oil is effective in reducing inflammation and joint pain.
What to Look For on a Good Rosehip Oil
- Cold-Pressed – This assures that the oil contains all of its nutrients, oils that are processed under heat lose several of its properties.
- First Active Ingredient – It is important that rosehip oil is the first of the second main ingredient on the product you are buying. When you check the ingredients label, the first or second ingredient must be the rosehip oil. The first ingredients are the ones that have a larger concentration on the product.
- Unrefined – This type of oil contain more nourishing ingredients that the ones that are refined.
- It Has to Come on a Dark Bottle – Oils may get damage due to exposure to light and heat, so it is important that they come in a dark bottle.
- Organic – When you use an organic oil, make sure that it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals; and that no synthetic pesticides or fertilizers used during the process of obtaining the oil, this way you are going to get all the benefits of the oil.
- Check the Expiration Date – If the oil expires in 3 years or any other long period of time, it is most likely refined.
- Check the Smell and Color – Even if the oil promises to be organic if it doesn’t have a smell and the color looks light, it is most likely refined and doesn’t provide the same benefits of organic oil.
Ways to Use Organic Rosehip Oil
- As the Last Step of Your Skincare Routine – Rosehip oil is going to moisturize your skin and give it a healthy glow.
- For your Hair – Rosehip oil doesn’t only provides benefits for the skin, its nourishing ingredients also work for hydrating your hair and keeping a healthy scalp.
- For your Eyelashes – Apply some oil on your eyelashes every other day to keep them healthy and long.
- Apply it on Scars, Bruises, or Burns – Rosehip accelerates wound healing, promotes the skin turnover, and helps to repair it.
- For the Stretch Marks – Apply it every day on stretch marks to minimize their appearance.
Reviews: Best Organic Rosehip Oil
The below list consists of the best Organic Rosehip oils available in the market.
- The premium quality Rosehip oil comes in a large 4 Oz. bottle with a dropper.
- It is USDA Certified Organic, Cold-pressed, does not contain any added chemicals and is Gluten-free, and Hypoallergenic.
- The oil works excellently as a carrier oil.
- Rosehip oil can be used in aromatherapy, massage, skincare for face and body.
- It provides the skin with a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- This oil restores elasticity and fixes wrinkles and fine lines as well as reduces blemishes, aging effects and helps with skin conditions such as Eczema and Rosacea.
- This product is free of Pesticides, Sulfates, Parabens, and does not contain artificial colors or fragrances.
- This Rosehip seed oil has been in use for centuries, starting with the Mapuche Indians.
- It is a great natural moisturizer and soothes skin conditions such as Eczema and Rosacea.
- The oil offers anti-aging benefits as well as minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, redness, age spots, scars, burns, and rashes.
- It also improves elasticity and skin tone.
- Teddi Organics offers pure, organic cold-pressed Rosehip Seed oil.
- It comes in a dark amber bottle with a dropper for ease of use.
- The Kate Blanc rosehip seed oil is certified organic by USDA.
- The unrefined oil is pure, natural, and hexane-free. It may have a slight fishy smell, which is entirely natural.
- The cold-pressed oil comes with anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
- It reduces stretch marks, acne spots, fine lines and scars and helps with skin conditions such as Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Rosacea as well as acne.
- It tightens the skin and leaves it hydrated and supple.
- Rosehip seed oil is rich in Omega fatty acids as well as vitamins.
- It is excellent for massaging the face and body as well as helpful in reducing dandruff and itching.
- This product is Paraben and cruelty-free and works as a moisturizing serum.
- This wild-harvested oil is 100% certified organic and suitable for all skin types.
- It provides intense nourishment and replenishes skin for a youthful look.
- Trilogy oil is pure and cold-pressed.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, 6, and 9, as well as vitamins.
- This rosehip seed oil works excellently to reduces fine lines, wrinkles, scars as well as stretch marks.
- The cold-pressed oil quickly absorbs into the skin and hydrates the skin.
- It boosts the natural barriers of the skin.
- This oil is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A and C as well as Retinol.
- It improves collagen production and reduces wrinkles by fighting the signs of aging.
- The rosehip seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids that are integral for tissue and cell regeneration. Therefore it improves the texture of the skin and even reduces the acne scars or stretch marks.
- This rosehip seed oil is Certified USDA Organic and extracted via Cold-pressed method.
- PURA D’OR oil comes in a pump bottle for your convenience.
- This oil is fast-absorbing, all natural and 100% virgin oil.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags, fine lines, etc.
- The rosehip seed oil also visibly reduces the signs of aging and reverses damage caused by prolonged sun exposure.
- It nourishes the skin and helps you in achieving a youthful, healthier, and vibrant look.
- InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil contains Vitamin A, which is a natural antioxidant.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 6, which increases skin cell reproduction.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Rosehip Oil
|1||Radha Beauty Pure - Rosehip Oil Certified Organic||Radha Beauty||98.9|
|2||Teddie Organics Cold Pressed - Organic Rosehip Oil||Teddie Organics||98.1|
|3||Kate Blanc Cosmetics Unrefined - Rosehip Seed Essential Oil||Kate Blanc Cosmetics||97.5|
|4||Trilogy Pure - Certified Organic Rosehip Oil||Trilogy||96.7|
|5||PURA D'OR Premium Grade - Organic Rosehip Seed Oil||PURA D'OR||95.9|
|6||InstaNatural 100% Virgin - Organic Rosehip Seed Oil||InstaNatural||95.1|
Table of Contents
- Health Benefits of Organic Rosehip Oil
- What to Look For on a Good Rosehip Oil
- Ways to Use Organic Rosehip Oil
- Reviews: Best Organic Rosehip Oil
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Rosehip Oil