If someone tells you that you can now use bacteria to remain healthy, will you believe them? Well, you have to since bacteria can be consumed using the best organic probiotics from the market.
Probiotics are live microorganisms that improve gut health. Most of the time, probiotics are also referred to as good bacteria since they help the body fight against harmful bacteria. So, if you are curious to know more about organic probiotics, read along!
What Are Probiotics?
We have millions of bacteria living inside our bodies, especially in our digestive system. However, not all of them are bad or harmful!
Probiotics are living microorganisms that are good for our gut health.
These are naturally found in yogurt, cheese, or other dairy products. But, you can also take organic probiotic supplements if you consider that you are not ingesting enough of them from your regular diet.
Although several groups have different strains and benefits, the most helpful bacteria are lactobacillus and bifidobacterium.
Top Health Benefits of Organic Probiotics
Now that you know a little about organic probiotics, let’s take a look at some of the benefits.
- They Prevent and Reduce Diarrhea – Probiotics can reduce diarrhea associated with antibiotics. Besides, they can also reduce the duration of infectious diarrhea.
- Help you to Lose Weight – According to the studies, probiotics may help you lose weight by reducing belly fat.
- Improves Mental Health – The intake of probiotic supplements for 1 or 2 months can reduce the symptoms of depression, anxiety, autism, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Besides, it also reduces stress levels.
- Good for your Heart Health – The organic probiotic supplements break down bile, which is a fluid made of cholesterol, and they prevent it from being reabsorbed in the gut, where it can enter the blood as cholesterol. It may also help in lowering blood pressure.
- Boosts your Immune System – Probiotics can reduce the risk of infections. They boost the production of immunity cells like lymphocytes that play an essential role in protecting our body from diseases.
- Boost your Skin Health – Apart from that, probiotics can reduce the severity of eczema and allergic reactions in response to dairy products.
- Helps to Keep your Digestive System Healthy – Probiotics help us keep gut bacteria in balance and improve symptoms of specific conditions like inflammatory bowel disease, Chron’s disease, and ulcerative colitis.
What to Know Before Taking Probiotics?
While choosing the best organic probiotic for you and your family, here is everything you should know!
- Check What Groups of Bacteria it Has – Check the ingredients and look for bacteria like lactobacillus or bifidobacterium. If it comes with certain bacteria that you don’t know, research to find out the benefits.
- See if it is Organic – You can’t go wrong with organic products; you are going to get a probiotic that doesn’t contain harmful chemicals, pesticides, or synthetic fertilizers.
- The Probiotic Needs to Have at Least 1 Billion Colony Forming Units – This is crucial to look for in a probiotic. Living microorganisms can die quickly due to heat, air, or light. Hence, make sure that the number of active ingredients you can find in each serving of the probiotic is high enough to provide you all the benefits.
- Side Effects – You may experience specific side effects on the first days of receiving probiotics like bloating, constipation, thirst, and gas.
- Different Types of Strains – Instead of looking for a product that contains just one strain, look for one that includes a combination of strains to provide you all the benefits.
- Expiration Date – It is essential to check the expiration date of the probiotics because if the microorganisms are dead, you won’t get any of the benefits.
- Consult With your Doctor – Probiotics are the right choice when you have digestive issues or want to improve your immune system. However, if you aren’t sure, check with your doctor to know which probiotics will be good.
Reviews: Best Organic Probiotics
The list below consists of the best organic probiotics available in the market. Also, we would like to inform you we shall earn a small commission with every purchase made through the links in the article.
- This 100% organic product is raw, Non-GMO, Vegan-friendly, Paleo, Ketogenic, and free of Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Nut. It is also Bariatric and Celiac friendly.
- The probiotics support immunity and help with weight maintenance programs.
- It relieves digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, IBS, and other gastrointestinal issues.
- This product is made in a GMP-approved facility.
- The probiotics are sourced from three organically grown kinds of grass.
- Also, read the component list to eliminate the risk of triggering allergies.
- This probiotic supplement is made with 50 Billion CFUs and other clinically proven ingredients.
- It promotes digestion, supports the immune system and feminine health.
- The cranberry extract ProCan provides powerful antioxidants as well as supporting urinary tract health.
- It can help with vaginosis and provide UTI relief.
- This product is Vegan and does not contain any dairy, soy, gluten, milk, eggs, wheat, shellfish, or peanuts.
- It includes Lactobacillus Gasseri, Acidophilus, Plantarum, Paracasei, Casei, and Bifidobacterium Lactis.
- This product is third-party tested and manufactured in an FDA and GMP-approved facility.
- This premium quality supplement has an organic blend of probiotics developed in plant-based cultures.
- It comes encapsulated in Pullulan capsules to ensure acid resistance and survival in the gut.
- This product has from artichoke that is organic from Jerusalem. The Jerusalem artichoke is a sunflower root with natural probiotic properties.
- It feeds and stimulates the Bifidobacteria in the stomach.
- The probiotic supplement contains 16 Billion CFU per serving and has six probiotic strains, such as Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Longum.
- These probiotics are manufactured in such a way to ensure that they arrive alive and stay that way until expiration.
- This supplement contains 5 Billion CFU per serving and has 14 probiotic strains.
- It comes in a chewable tablet, making it easy to eat for children.
- It provides immune support and promotes overall health.
- The probiotic supplement also contains Vitamin D and Organic Amla and Cranberry, which provides Vitamin C.
- The supplement helps good bacteria to thrive in the gut.
- This vegetarian product is dairy, gluten, and soy-free and does not contain any added sugar.
- Doctors formulate this maximum strength supplement.
- It contains 60 Billion CFU and ten probiotic strains that are scientifically proven to support the immune system.
- The probiotic supplement also supports digestive and intestinal health, as well as improving mental health and mood.
- This probiotic acts as food for the good bacteria in the gut.
- It relieves leaky gut, gas, bloating, constipation, and even helps with weight loss with the help of digestive enzymes.
- The digestive enzymes help break down proteins, fats, and carbs to maximize nutrient absorption.
- These capsules are covered with patented EMBO to protect them from stomach acid and bile, along with delayed-release technology.
- It is made with 100 Billion CFU and 34 strains of probiotics per serving.
- This product is made using professional-grade Non-GMO vegan probiotics and does not contain any binders, additives, preservatives, as well as soy, gluten, wheat, egg, peanuts, and shellfish.
- The doctor-approved supplement is made with raw and live probiotics and digestive enzymes, chosen based on clinical research.
- It supports the stomach’s natural balance and relieves digestive problems such as the leaky gut, IBS, bloating, gas, etc.
- This product is high-potency and suitable for use by adults.
- The high-quality supplement comes with a guaranteed shelf-stable life.
- It is made in the USA in an FDA, UL and GMP certified registered facility.
- The Llama Naturals natural probiotics are bite-size supplements with the richness of real fruits in them.
- They also contain prebiotics so that your system can get the boost of good color bacteria.
- You will enjoy the mango-peach flavor of the plant-based supplements.
- They do not contain any harmful food dyes, wax, acids, or artificial flavorings.
- You will observe an improvement in your overall health, and your immune system will work better to fight diseases.
- The probiotic bites are non-GMO-free and are 100% vegan for your peace of mind.
- The DrFormula prebiotic and probiotic tablets are small and easy to swallow for anyone.
- It is a healthy blend of 28 fruits, vegetables, and green to make it vegan and organic.
- Moreover, it has the goodness of superfoods rich in minerals, enzymes, and vitamins.
- You can improve your intestinal health and gut health with the good bacterias that aid in the digestion of the food.
- It also has fiber to help your body release toxic substances regularly.
- These tablets are perfect for anyone who has gluten allergies as they are entirely gluten-free.
- The Regular Girl probiotic comes in a powder form that you can add to smoothies, soups, and shakes.
- It is low in calories to not increase your calorie intake in any way while supplementing.
- You can get rid of any digestive issues and constipation with these probiotics.
- One serving has 4gm fiber to help with digestion and about 8 billion active probiotics in it.
- Moreover, one pack will give you 30 servings and can last you a whole month.
- The powder mixes to a clear consistency with no thickness or alteration in the taste of the liquid.
- The Synergetic organic probiotics come in easy-to-eat gummies in a yummy strawberry flavor.
- It is effective in establishing a healthy microflora in the gut to prevent any bloating in the body.
- The brand caters to people with allergies, and the formula is free from soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, or shellfish.
- A healthy gut will give you a boost of energy and help in uplifting your mood in general.
- It is a healthy life improvement with about 5 billion CFU to keep your stomach and gut happy in just two doses.
- The gummies are soft and chewable without having to swallow anything with water.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Probiotics
|1||MaryRuth Organics Plant-Based - Organic Probiotics||MaryRuth Organics||99|
|2||PC Women’s - Organic Probiotic Supplements||PC||98|
|3||Ora Organic Vegan - Pre and Probiotic Supplement||Ora Organic||98|
|4||Garden of Life Kids - Organic Probiotics||Garden of Life||97|
|5||PURELY OPTIMAL Premium - Organic Probiotics||PURELY OPTIMAL||97|
|6||Wholesome Wellness Vegan - Organic Probiotic Capsules||Wholesome Wellness||97|
|7||Llama Naturals Real Fruit - Probiotics Gummies||Llama Naturals||96|
|8||DrFormulas Nexabiotic - Organic Probiotics||DrFormulas||96|
|9||Regular Girl Organic - Dissolvable Probiotics||Regular Girl||96|
|10||Sunergetic Organic - Probiotic Gummies||Sunergetic||96|
Table of Contents
- What Are Probiotics?
- Top Health Benefits of Organic Probiotics
- What to Know Before Taking Probiotics?
- Reviews: Best Organic Probiotics
- MaryRuth Organics® Plant-Based Organic Probiotics
- PC® Women’s Organic Probiotic Supplements
- Ora Organic® Vegan Pre and Probiotic Supplement
- Garden of Life® Kids Organic Probiotics
- PURELY OPTIMAL® Premium Organic Probiotics
- Wholesome Wellness® Vegan Organic Probiotic Capsules
- Llama Naturals® Real Fruit Probiotics Gummies
- DrFormulas® Nexabiotic Organic Probiotics
- Regular Girl® Organic Dissolvable Probiotics
- Sunergetic® Organic Probiotic Gummies
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Probiotics