For those of you looking for information regarding the pros and cons of consuming creatine, we have penned down everything you need to know about creatine supplements.
The best organic creatine supplements provide an additional amount of creatine to help you achieve your fitness goals.
They are increasingly becoming common as people become conscious of their health.
Health Benefits of Creatine Supplements
- Muscle Protection – Muscle ruptures are painful and hinders the movement of that part of your body but if you’re taking supplements, it won’t only prevent muscle damage happening in the first place but also cause speedy recovery.
- Parkinson’s Disease – If your body has consistently low dopamine levels, it can potentially cause your brain cells to die which affects your movement greatly. These supplements can aid up to 90% of your total dopamine your body requires.
- Fight Diabetes – For those who have regular high blood sugar levels post every meal they have; they might be lacking creatine in their body. In that case, these supplements, paired with exercise, will make sure to control your sugar levels.
Health Risks of Consuming Creatine Supplements
- Dehydration – Although this has yet to be proven, creatine supplements are said to be one of the causes of dehydration in your body. Allegedly, it alters the water content in your body and drive away the additional water to the muscles which can have adverse effects especially if you’re exercising.
- Weight Gain – When we say weight gain, its not just a few extra kilos but a significant change in weight can be caused. However, body fat remains same, but muscle growth is increased which is not very harmful, especially for athletes.
- Kidneys and Liver – A study concluded that there exists a negative relationship between consuming supplements and kidney damage, but this could have been exaggerated.
Things You should know about Creatine Supplements
- Improving Effectiveness – It should be taken with carbohydrates and protein to improve the effectiveness as muscles absorb more in this case.
- Cost Effective – While there are various forms available in the market, the creatine monohydrate is simply the most effective one and highly cost-effective.
- Additional Creatine – Not everyone’s body is responsive of these supplements; if you have low muscle fibers, chances are your body will not be very accepting of additional creatine.
Reviews: 6 Best Organic Creatine Supplements
We hope you love the following organic creatine supplements we recommend!
Just so you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The dosages of every ingredient in this formula is backed by scientific studies which have claimed that it is completely healthy to consume it.
- Two natural sweeteners, stevia, and erythritol are used in it so this can also be taken by diabetic people who have to maintain their sugar levels.
- Unlike many other supplements, you just need one serving of it post-workout and you’re good to go!
- You don’t have to wait for days for this to arrive; it can be delivered as early as 15 hours.
- This one has maximum absorption rates for muscle building. It doesn’t only help with growth of muscles but also improves brain capacity and cognition which is just as important.
- As the name suggests, all the ingredients used are completely natural and openly sourced for customers for transparency.
- The German micronized creatine monohydrate, Himalayan pink salt, and fenugreek extract are additional ingredients found in this formula that slows down the aging process significantly.
- As it is usually used for training purposes, it helps build your stamina as well.
- By marginalizing water retention, this powder lets you gain pure muscle mass instead of just fluffy look. Substance called HCL (hydrochloride) also helps in fat loss.
- Debunking popular opinion, this formula is to be used post-workout to recover faster from your rigorous exercise by increasing blood and nutrient flow to the body.
- Given that it is fully organic, there are no dyes, fillers or artificial sweeteners in it.
- It contains SR Beta-Alanine which, apart from increasing muscle growth, enhances muscle strength so you can increase reps and stack in your gym regime.
- For rigorous activities like boxing or body lifting, this formula suits the best. These activities require instant results so you need the supplement which can provide speedy muscle mass and strength.
- The majority of the supplements make you broke and that’s one of the reasons many people can’t afford it. This is untrue when it comes to this formula which is light on the pocket but doesn’t compromise on quality.
- This micronized creatine monohydrate is vegan-friendly so if you’re on a vegan diet, you can be sure it doesn’t have any additives.
- What’s unique about this supplement is that 100% platinum creatine regenerates adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which is a primary source of anaerobic energy that assist in working out way more in less time relatively.
- Everyone wants fast results these days and this powder makes sure you do; research carried out claimed that subjects increased their muscle mass by 18.6% within ten days in a very healthy manner.
- It has been globally approved by sports associations and clinically tested for purity. Health should be everyone’s top priority and for that, it is important to be aware of your diet.
- This company addresses the issue of slow dissolving rate of formulas; rushing for gym and need a quick dose of supplement? This formula quickly dissolves in whoever liquid you drink.
- They have variety of supplements; From Grass-Fed Whey Protein to Organic Brown Rice Protein Powder, they have got your taste preferences and protein choices covered, maximizing convenience for their customers.
- One issue with this formula is that scoops are small comparatively, so you need more scoops per serving post every workout.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Creatine Supplements
|1||Legion Athletics Regharge - Post Workout Supplement With Creatine||Legion Athletics||98.2|
|2||Natural Stacks BioCreatine - Creatine Monohydrate Complex Capsules||Natural Stacks||96|
|3||The Genius Brand Creatine Powder - Natural Lean Muscle Builder||The Genius Brand||96|
|4||BulkSupplements Creatine Monohydrate - Pure High Performance Formula||BulkSupplements||95|
|5||MuscleTech Platinum Creatine Monohydrate Powder - Organic Creatine Monohydrate Powder||MuscleTech||94|
|6||Naked nutrition Pure Creatine Monohydrate - Pure Creatine Monohydrate||Naked nutrition||93|
Table of Contents
- Health Benefits of Creatine Supplements
- Health Risks of Consuming Creatine Supplements
- Things You should know about Creatine Supplements
- Reviews: 6 Best Organic Creatine Supplements
- Legion Athletics® Regharge Post Workout Supplement With Creatine
- Natural Stacks® BioCreatine Creatine Monohydrate Complex Capsules
- The Genius Brand® Creatine Powder Natural Lean Muscle Builder
- BulkSupplements® Creatine Monohydrate Pure High Performance Formula
- MuscleTech® Platinum Creatine Monohydrate Powder Organic Creatine Monohydrate Powder
- Naked nutrition® Pure Creatine Monohydrate Pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Creatine Supplements