Eczema is a skin condition characterized by itchy, inflamed, and cracked skin.
Eczema is associated with unusually high levels of bacterias on the skin and the response by the Immune system to those bacterias.
Keep reading to find out the causes behind Eczema, treatments, remedies, and the best Eczema relief creams available.
Causes and Prevention of Eczema
- Keeping the Skin Clean – Skin suffering from Eczema has more bacteria on it compared to normal skin. Therefore, keeping your skin clean and bacteria-free is an essential step in preventing Eczema.
- Chemicals in Skincare Products – Harmful chemicals present in skincare products inflame and damage the skin. Consequently, these effects make the skin prone to infections and aggravate eczema-prone skin even more.
- Use of Dairy Products – Studies show that in a lot of cases, symptoms of Eczema are made worse with the use of Dairy products.
- Artifical Fragrances – Artificial fragrances are a sure-fire way of irritating the skin. Using clean products with no artificial ingredients takes you one step closer to soothing your Eczema.
Treatments of Eczema
- Medicated Treatments – Many medicated products target Eczema prone skin and aid in soothing irritation and inflammation of the skin. However, these products should only be used when prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Steroid Creams – Steroid creams or Antihistamines suppress the immune system, which in turn, reduces the overreaction to bacterias. Inflammation is reduced after use.
- Plant Based Creams – Creams containing ingredients such as Chamomile, Calendula, Aloe Vera, Honey, and other such plant-based components provide relief to the skin, without using any synthetic chemicals.
- Home Remedies – Using home remedies for quick relief is something everyone suffering from Eczema should learn. Using natural Humectants and Emollients or soaking in moisturizing baths are the most commonly used remedies.
Home Remedies for Quick Relief from Eczema
- Coconut Oil Massage – Coconut Oil replicates the fats and oils that dry and cracked skin lacks. Because of this, it acts as an excellent emollient for Eczema relief. It can be used all over and as often as needed.
- Oatmeal or Salt Bath – Soaking in an Oatmeal or Epsom Salt bath can provide relief from red, itchy, and inflamed skin.
- Applying Natural Honey – Natural Honey is a humectant, and has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. Because of these reasons, it aids in skin healing and delivers intense moisture deep into the skin. It can be applied directly.
Reviews: Best Organic Cream for Eczema
The below list consists of products we found to be the most useful for reducing the symptoms of Eczema, while still being eco-friendly.
- Wild Naturals lotion provides quick relief from itching and pain.
- This soothing cream promotes the repair of damaged skin cells without the use of any steroids.
- Our potent ointment uses organic aloe vera, an anti-inflammatory, as its main ingredient.
- It penetrates deep into the skin to soothe cracked, itchy, and damaged skin.
- Made with manuka honey sourced from New Zealand, it has unmatched healing and anti-bacterial properties.
- It provides intense moisture since it is bursting with the goodness of a unique blend of Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids.
- This organic 15-in-1 formula is perfectly pH balanced at 5.5.
- It is quick-absorbing, non-irritating, light, and non-greasy. As it is non-medicated, it can be applied as often as needed.
- This product is Hypoallergenic and non-toxic. It does not contain any petroleum, artificial fragrances, or parabens. And no dyes or artificial colors.
- This USA made product is Cruelty and Gluten-free.
- This guaranteed soothing cream works wonder on skin damaged by Rosacea, Eczema, Redness, Dermatitis or Inflammation.
- This Eczema relief cream uses anti-inflammatory ingredients Milk Thistle, MSM, and Chamomile to soothe inflammation and irritation.
- Our calming face cream is made to provide intense moisturization and nourishment to dry and sensitive skin.
- This eczema face cream is alcohol-free, steroid-free, paraben-free, non-toxic, and does not contain any mineral oil or petroleum.
- It is made of mostly food-grade, safe ingredients for the healthiest skin.
- This organic eczema relief cream is made from colloidal Oatmeal combined with natural oils to soothe and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier.
- It does not contain any steroids, soy, gluten, or synthetic fragrances that can trigger irritation to prevent any flair-ups.
- Avalons’ body cream is awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.
- All the products in this body cream are clinically tested, Hypoallergenic, and Dermatologist tested.
- It is certified to the NSF/ANSI 305 standard for personal care products containing organic ingredients.
- Eczema cream targets itching and stressed-out skin. It soothes and relieves Eczema or Psoriasis issues really quickly.
- This moisturizing cream is packed with moisturizing vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- It is made from Aloe Vera and Manuka Honey and provides intense relief from dry skin.
- The creamy formula absorbs quickly into deep layers of skin to nourish and soothe.
- Green Leaf naturals’ eczema relief cream is cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, Kosher-friendly, and 71% Organic.
- The organic Baby Lotion is NSF Organic and EWG Verified. It is also Vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
- Made of’s Baby Eczema cream is made from 84% Organic and 16% ingredients such as natural Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, and Oats.
- This eczema relief cream is made, especially for the sensitive skin of babies. It is non-greasy, quick-absorbing.
- This Non-GMO project verified baby cream is free of Soy, Phthalate, Parabens, and Sulfates. It also does not contain any artificial fragrances or ingredients.
- Apply it after a bath or nightly massage to provide relief from Eczema and other sensitive skin issues.
- Moisturizing Tamanu Oil boosts collagen production and visibly improves the symptoms of Stretch marks, acne, dark spots, etc.
- It significantly relieves conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea, and Dermatitis because of its healing qualities.
- Our rich dark-green Tamanu oil quickly absorbs into the skin and leaves it feeling plump and smooth with no oily residue.
- This cold-pressed product is virgin, Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Alcohol-Free, and does not contain any harmful chemicals, allergens, or added preservatives.
- This USA-made oil is verified Non-GMO project verified and has the highest quality.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Cream for Eczema
|1||Wild Naturals Soothing - Eczema & Psoriasis Cream||Wild Naturals||98.9|
|2||Era Organics Eczema - Relief Treatment||Era Organics||98.2|
|3||Avalon Eczema Relief - Body Cream||Avalon||97.3|
|4||Green Leaf Naturals Aloe Vera - Eczema and Psoriasis Cream||Green Leaf Naturals||96.6|
|5||MADE OF Moisturizing - Eczema Cream||MADE OF||95.7|
|6||RejuveNaturals Tamanu Oil - Eczema Relief||RejuveNaturals||94.8|
Table of Contents
- Causes and Prevention of Eczema
- Treatments of Eczema
- Home Remedies for Quick Relief from Eczema
- Reviews: Best Organic Cream for Eczema
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Cream for Eczema