If you drink too much tea and coffee, it may be taking a toll on your teeth enamel. Consider these Organic Teeth Whitening kits, pens, and powders to whiten your teeth.
The organic constituents are free from any chemicals and toxins that are harmful to the teeth. Let’s take a look at more features and products to consider for teeth whitening.
Buying Considerations For Organic Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening at home is a gradual process, so you should do it every week for consistent results. Here are some vital things to consider while picking a kit
- Medium – You can choose from gel, powder, and serum-based organic teeth whitening kits. These have different instruction methods and time to work on the teeth enamel.
- Application – There are several methods like silicone or plastic retainer, whitening strips, pens with a brush, and powders to brush the teeth.
- Ingredients – You can choose from coconut and bamboo charcoal along with tea tree oil, mint oil, and orange seed oil. Besides, there are some low-level teeth-safe peroxide options for white teeth.
- Usage – The effectiveness of these methods ranges from one to four weeks. Pick the one that gives consistent results.
Benefits Of Organic Teeth Whitening
Naturally, the tooth enamel has a pearly shine, which may stain due to eating and drinking habits. Here are some benefits of whitening your teeth organically.
- No Fuss – These methods are mess-free and also offer portable teeth whitening options if you require it on the go.
- Non-Toxic – The organic ingredients ensure they are free from toxins, animal testing, and have vegan formulas suitable for everyone.
- Affordable – Whitening your teeth at home is easy in your pocket instead of visiting the dentist every other week.
- Teeth-Safe – These methods do not use damaging harsh teeth chemicals, which may be abrasive on the teeth enamel.
Features Of Organic Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening include bamboo toothbrushes comes with all the required application tools to make them easy to use. We have listed some features to look for in your organic teeth whitening.
- Low-Maintenance – The at-home whitening method should be accessible and easy to maintain without too many steps and chemicals.
- Long-Lasting – These natural methods should be strong enough to have a long-lasting whitening effect on the teeth surface.
- Vegan – The powders and gels should be safe to use for all age groups and vegan friendly.
- No-Sulphates – Sulphates may cause the teeth enamel to erode and crack. So, ensure that you pick one that is free from any harmful chemicals.
Reviews: Best Organic Teeth Whitening
We have listed some of the best Organic Teeth Whitening kits and powders with their features for you to choose from. We would also like to inform you we shall earn a small commission with every purchase made through the article’s links.
- Consider getting the Niusmile LED teeth whitening kit with activated charcoal, coconut, and peppermint formulation.
- It comes with a multi-patented LED light with a built-in ten minutes timer, so you get the perfect white teeth in no time.
- Additionally, it has three syringe pens of teeth whitening gel to keep your teeth white and bright.
- With a two-week use, your teeth will be considerably whiter without the use of any toxins and chemicals.
- Moreover, the Niusmile gel formula is free from fluoride and peroxide that is harmful to the teeth.
- Get the organic custom whitening kit from Cali White Store that comes in a no-drip gel form.
- It has a kosher, vegan, and gluten-free formula to ensure its effectiveness and usability for all people.
- The gel has a strong 35% Carbamide Peroxide Formula to remove heavy coffee and wine stains from the teeth.
- It works in just ten to thirty minutes without going to a dentist’s visit and waiting hours for the teeth whitening to work.
- Moreover, it has a thermoform custom-fit tray for comfortable wear around the gums while whitening your teeth.
- The Active Wow Store offers a convenient way to whiten teeth using the solution in a pen form.
- It has a 24k whitening pen that releases coconut charcoal and Sodium bicarbonate solution to break down the plaque on your teeth.
- Moreover, you can carry this tiny pen anywhere to whiten your teeth without messy gels and solutions.
- It has a no-sensitivity formula, which is fit for even the most sensitive teeth and gums.
- To use the pen, you just need to twist the bottom to release the solution and apply it to your teeth.
- The Nature Brite has organic teeth whitening powder with an oil-based formulation to draw the plaque out.
- It has bentonite clay with orange seed oil to remove coffee, tea, and wine stains from the teeth enamel in the most natural way.
- The bentonite clay in the powder adds minerals to the teeth and absorbs the toxins from your teeth.
- To get the pearly whites, dip your teeth in the organic whitening powder and brush your teeth.
- Within a week of use, your teeth will appear brighter, and you will be able to smile without feeling bad about your teeth color.
- This teeth whitening kit from Odissey Life works on a nano-technology to eliminate any stains from the teeth surface.
- It has a refreshing minty taste along with the soft coconut charcoals to brush your teeth.
- This powder is non-toxic and has restorative properties if you are looking for a chemical-free solution.
- Moreover, it is ideal for people who have gum issues and sensitive teeth after treatments.
- The formula is cruelty-free and free from peroxide, fluoride, and other harmful chemicals.
- Consider this Era Organics minty whitening kit that has different clays and bamboo charcoal in it.
- Your teeth will appear whiter in just one use and look healthier with regular use.
- The teeth whitener powder has organic peppermint oil, food-grade clays, and charcoal, which is ideal for home use.
- Moreover, it provides a non-toxic and enamel-safe solution to teeth whitening without affecting your teeth’ health.
- Its chemical-free formula ensures that your teeth remain safe after a non-invasive teeth whitening process.
- This is a Natural Teeth Whitening Pen, designed by AsaVea.
- It is a professional teeth whitener that can effectively and quickly remove years of stains.
- The pen features a compact design that makes it convenient to use and travel friendly, and comes with a twist mechanism with a soft brush tip for cleaning.
- It is completely safe to use and provides fast results with 1 minute of daily use.
- This is a pack of Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips, brought to you by Lumineux.
- It is safe to use as often as possible, as they are enamel-safe and Certified Non-Toxic.
- The strips use potent oils to break up stains, leaving behind smoother, cleaner, and brighter looking teeth.
- It does not contain any SLS, preservatives, bleach, harsh chemicals, sugar, and is also Vegan.
- This is a pack of Natural Teeth Whitening Strips, designed and created by Zimba.
- It is professional grade, and designed to easily remove years of stains formed by coffee, wine, etc.
- The strips harness the power of natural oils, including mint to leave the tastebuds chemical-free and minty fresh.
- It is enamel-safe, pain-free, with a non-slip technology for easy adhesion and best results.
- This is a pack of Professional Teeth Whitening Strips designed by AUMAY.
- It is formulated by Hydrogen Peroxide, which is powerful in removing yellow stains and brightening teeth easily.
- The pack contains 40 strips for 20 treatment sessions, and whitens teeth from inner side to outside.
- It features a new non-slip technology that keeps the strips dry and allows them to stick to the contours of the teeth perfectly.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Teeth Whitening
|1||Niusmile Coconut - Organic Teeth LED Whitening||Niusmile||99.1|
|2||Cali White Store Peroxide - Organic Custom Teeth Whitening||Cali White Store||98.7|
|3||Active Wow Store Zero-Sensitivity - Organic Teeth Whitening Pen||Active Wow Store||98.3|
|4||Nature Brite Oil-Based - Organic Teeth Whitening Powder||Nature Brite||97.9|
|5||Odissey Life Nano-Tech - Organic Coconut Teeth Whitening||Odissey Life||97.5|
|6||Era Organics Bamboo Charcoal - Organic Minty Teeth Whitening||Era Organics||97.2|
|7||AsaVea Natural - Teeth Whitening Pen||AsaVea||96.8|
|8||Lumineux Oral Essentials - Teeth Whitening Strips||Lumineux||96.4|
|9||Zimba Natural - Teeth Whitening Strips||Zimba||96.1|
|10||AUMAY Professional - Teeth Whitening Strips||AUMAY||95.6|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations For Organic Teeth Whitening
- Benefits Of Organic Teeth Whitening
- Features Of Organic Teeth Whitening
- Reviews: Best Organic Teeth Whitening
- Niusmile® Coconut Organic Teeth LED Whitening
- Cali White Store® Peroxide Organic Custom Teeth Whitening
- Active Wow Store® Zero-Sensitivity Organic Teeth Whitening Pen
- Nature Brite® Oil-Based Organic Teeth Whitening Powder
- Odissey Life® Nano-Tech Organic Coconut Teeth Whitening
- Era Organics® Bamboo Charcoal Organic Minty Teeth Whitening
- AsaVea® Natural Teeth Whitening Pen
- Lumineux® Oral Essentials Teeth Whitening Strips
- Zimba® Natural Teeth Whitening Strips
- AUMAY® Professional Teeth Whitening Strips
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Teeth Whitening