Organic potato chips are a blessing if you seek delicious snacks without compromising on your health. These guilt-free snacks are made from organic potatoes as well as other organic ingredients like oils and sea salts.
We all love munching on the crispy potato chips during work or leisure time. So here we are with the best organic potato chips, along with details on the benefits of buying consideration and different ways of eating these fantastic snacks.
Benefits of Organic Potato Chips
Organic potato chips have multiple benefits for your health and mindset. Here are a few of the best ones.
- Good for Heart – Potatoes are naturally loaded with fibers which are good for cholesterol, and thus also reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Organic – Organic potato chips ensure that the ingredients of these snacks are produced without chemicals and all-natural processes. This further protects you from the harmful impact of various chemicals.
- Healthier Oils – As mentioned above, many organic potato chip manufacturers, replace the regular oils with organic sunflower oil, avocado oil, or canola oil, among others. This allows you to make the most of these healthier snacks.
- Soothe Cravings – Organic potato chips will soothe your cravings for spicy or salty food if you are on a health-conscious diet.
What to look for Organic Potato Chips?
Being organic is not enough! When you are conscious about your health, you must be equally conscious of what each pack of chips contains and whether it is actually good for your health.
- Process of Cooking – Organic potato chips can be cooked in a variety of methods. So you must check if you prefer baked fried or deep-fried chips. These details are usually mentioned on the packaging.
- Oils – Chips, if not bakes are fried. So, in this case, it becomes important that the oils used in the process must also be healthy. Prefer the ones with organic oils, as well as also check the type of oil used.
- Fat Content – Weight conscious or not, prefer chips with the least amount of fat and sodium. This is important because sodium and fat contribute towards increased blood pressure, which is obviously not what one wants to have.
- Sea Salts – Sea salts are a healthy alternative to the sodium laced regular salt. Sea salts also have many health benefits and are good for your skin, ingestion, fluid retention, among others.
- Label – Lastly, you must check the label of the chips for details on all the ingredients. Especially if you are allergic to a certain food, this check is not worth skipping.
Different Ways of Consuming Organic Potato Chips
While it is always easy to open a pack of Organic Potato Chips and start munching on, we have some amazing ways that can make your experience of eating chips much more viable.
- With Dips – Potato chips are best served with dips, You can make a healthy one at home, and see your little one finish the dip and chips within seconds.
- As a coat before frying – Crush the organic potato chips and coat your chicken, veggies, or other edibles in the crispy crushed chips and see how they level up the taste quotient.
- As a crust – Chips can also be used as a layer in your healthy homemade burgers, or crushed and mixed into the batter before cooking. The flavor of the chips will merge with the food, and you might not stop licking your fingers.
Reviews: Best Organic Potato Chips
- The organic sea salted potato chips by UGLIES is deliciously crunchy and contains kettle cooked potatoes.
- Besides, the best part about this brand is that it uses potatoes that would otherwise end up in waste due to cosmetic imperfections.
- These chips will only provide you 140 calories per serving and zero sugar.
- The organic sweet potato chips by RW Garcia also feature teh healthy corn in its list of ingredients.
- Besides, these are also enriched with the goodness of sesame seeds, chia seeds, and flax seeds.
- The crackers are certified to be organic by USDA and also verified to be gluten-free.
- These truffle organic potato chips with classic sea salt coating might be the most delicious of snacks out there.
- The Italian white truffles look as aesthetic as they are in taste.
- All the ingredients in these packs of chips are organic from the potato to the oil blend.
- Besides, these have been certified as organic by the QAI (Quality Assurance International).
- The strong and tangy flavors of these chips by Kettle Brand are organic and yummy, all at the same time.
- The chips are finely dipped in sea salts and brushed in vinegar.
- Besides, the organic oils and traditional cooking methods make the flavors even more authentic.
- This product is available in packs of fifteen.
- The Mozaics offers one of the most ravishing vegetable and potato chips that have organic and authentic flavors.
- You will also prefer these for the lightness and healthiness instead of the common over the typical fat-laden snacks.
- All the ingredients in these organic potato chips are transparently mentioned, with no hidden ingredients.
- These are also certified to be organic by USDA, and also for being gluten-free and kosher.
- Besides, they allow you to munch on a delicious snack without feeling guilty about the ingredients.
- If you prefer a thicker version of the hand cooked organic potato chips which are amazingly crisp and carry string flavors of the classic sea salts.
- Besides, Trafo is a small family business. Thus you may rest assured that you will get your hands on authentic home-cooked organic potato chips.
- The chips by Trafo have been slowly deep-fried to bring out the most profound of its flavors.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Potato Chips
|1||UGLIES Kettle Cooked - Organic Potato Chips||UGLIES||99|
|2||RW Garcia 30 Ounce - Organic Sweet Potato Chips||RW Garcia||98|
|3||Trader Joe's White Truffle - Organic Potato Chips||Trader Joe's||98|
|4||Kettle Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar - Organic Potato Chips||Kettle Brand||97|
|5||Mozaics Gluten Free - Organic Potato Chips||Mozaics||98|
|6||Trafo Hand Cooked - Organic Potato Chips||Trafo||97|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Organic Potato Chips
- What to look for Organic Potato Chips?
- Different Ways of Consuming Organic Potato Chips
- Reviews: Best Organic Potato Chips
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Potato Chips