Vitamin C is an essential nutrient required for the proper functioning of the human body.
Amla Fruit is a rich source of Vitamin C. It can be eaten fresh, in berry form, as well as juice, powder, or capsule form.
Scroll down to find out more about Amla and its many benefits, as well as the best Organic Amla powders available.
What is Amla?
- Amla – Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, comes with a scientific name Phyllanthus Emblica. It grows on Amla or Malacca/ Amalaki tree. It is native to India and the Middle East. Various parts of the plants are used to treat multiple health problems.
- Usage of Amla – Amla can be eaten in berry form directly or in sweet fruit preserve form called “Murabba.” It can be made into a juice as well as a powder. Amla dietary supplements are also commonly available in capsule or tablet forms.
- Composition – Amla contains phytochemicals such as Gallic acid, Ellagic acid, Pyrogallol, Norsesquiterpenoids, Corilagin, Geraniin, Elaeocarpusin, and Prodelphinidins B1 and B2, as well as the highest content of Vitamin C of any fruit. It is also rich in Flavanoids.
Benefits of Amla
- Purest Form of Vitamin C – Amla is the purest form of Vitamin C. It makes the blood vessels thicker and stronger. It also boosts the immune system. The high vitamin C content makes it excellent for fighting the common cold and flu.
- Anti-oxidant Rich – Amla berries are rich in Antioxidants. This quality makes it beneficial in fighting free radicals in the body. It reduces cell damage as well as reduces inflammation anywhere in the body. It works to decrease oxidative damage in the body, thereby reducing the risks of cancers and other such diseases.
- Lowers Cholesterol and Reduces the Risk of Heart Disease – A unique quality of Indian gooseberry is that it lowers the bad cholesterol in the body without reducing the good cholesterols. It regulates the build-up of bad cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- Improves Skin – Amla has anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits. Because of these qualities, it works wonders on the skin. Whether ingested or applied directly to the face in the form of a mask and paste. It reduces the appearance of blemishes and results in glowing, healthy skin.
- High Fibre Content – Amla berries have a high fibre content. This makes it excellent for the digestive system and any related problems such as constipation. It is also used to treat hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Promotes Hair Health – The Vitamin C in Amla berries makes it suitable for reducing hair fall and promotes hair growth. It can be used to treat Alopecia and hair thinning.
- Aids Diabetes Treatment – Amla berries work toward controlling the blood sugar and lipids level in the body. They also improve liver function. All of these things work together to positively affect the treatment of Diabetes.
Usage of Amla Powder
- Amla Fruit – Amla fruit can be eaten as it. Another common way of eating it, especially in India and Pakistan, is a fruit preserve called ‘Murabba.’ Amla Pickles are also commonly available.
- Amla Juice – Indian gooseberries can be juiced out for easy ingestion. Drink the juice, apply it onto the hair and scalp, or apply it directly to the face, or add in a face mask.
- Amla Powder – Amla powder is readily available in the market. Use this powder as a dietary supplement, in face or hair pack, or add it in food.
- Amla Capsules/Tablets – Amla capsules and tablets are the easiest way to make Amla a daily part of your life. Go for a supplement that comes with an ‘Organic’ label for your safety and the well being of the planet,
Reviews: Best Organic Amla Powder
The below list consist of the best organic Amla Powders available in the market. 0
- Organic Amla powder, also known as Phyllanthus Emblica is sourced from SUbtropical India.
- This raw amla powder comes in a resealable bag.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- It rejuvenates the body as well as the skin and hair.
- All Feel Good Organics products are Certified USDA Organic.
- The amla berries used in this powder are freeze-dried and then ground into a perfect powder.
- The organic Amla fruit powder is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- This product is Non-GMO, Vegan-friendly, and does not contain any additives, preservatives, gluten, or artificial flavors or colors.
- The powdered Amla has a higher concentration, quicker absorption, and easier on the stomach.
- This Indian Amla berry powder has a high concentration of Vitamin C and anti-oxidants.
- It boosts energy, digestive health, and rejuvenates you.
- This raw amla berry powder is certified USDA organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Kosher, and Vegan-friendly.
- Each pack contains 1 pound of Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Amla Berry Powder.
- The amla berries used to make this product are sourced from the highest quality superfoods, while the growers and employees are paid fair wages.
- Each pack contains 240Grams of Organic Certified Amla Powder.
- This Herbal Ayurvedic amla powder is produced as a dietary supplement.
- It has a high oxygen radical absorbance as well as a high antioxidant content.
- Add a scoop of this amla powder to your favorite beverage or smoothie to easily incorporate it into your diet.
- This product is batch-tested for quality assurance.
- This Indian gooseberry powder is a powerhouse of nutrients.
- It is high in Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium as well as Antioxidants.
- Sprinkle some of this amla powder on fruits, smoothies, and shakes to give yourself an energy boost and glowing healthy skin.
- This product is Certified organic as well as Gluten-free and Non-GMO project verified.
- You can use this in a face or hair mask as well.
- The organic Amla powder is manufactured and processed by “woods and petals”.
- Use this Indian gooseberry to strengthen and condition the hair. It is packed with powerful nutrients that fortify hair roots and prevent premature greying.
- It also removes dandruff and prevents itchiness.
- This amla powder has anti-aging properties that visibly reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It also tones and tightens the skin.
- Use it as a dietary supplement or in a face or hair pack.
- This Amla Berry Powder is 100% Certified Organic, Vegan, Natural, Gluten Free, Kosher and Halal.
- It is also called Indian gooseberry and contains a concentration of vitamin C, which supports healthy immune function.
- This product is free of artificial color, flavor, sulfates, phthalates, dioxides, and stearate.
- It is manufactured in a GMP Facility, under strict regulations to produce the highest quality products.
- This product is USDA Certified Organic, with 1lbs of high-quality Amla powder in each bottle.
- The unflavored Amla Powder comes with its natural taste and color and can be mixed easily in anything.
- It is a fresh, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegan Amla powder.
- Nutricost Amla powder is 3rd Party Tested by ISO-Accredited laboratories and made in a GMP compliant, FDA registered facility.
- This Amla powder is the most concentrated form of Vitamin C and naturally boosts up the energy and immunity.
- It helps in natural detoxification and eliminates toxins from the body, as well as helps to burn extra fat.
- This powder also strengthens digestion, absorption of food, and prevents excess production of stomach acid.
- It purifies the blood, thereby helping to improve the complexion and give it a natural glow and luster, among other things.
- Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, delivers antioxidant support as well as vitamin C to help boost the body’s natural defenses and help fight free radicals that may cause harmful oxidative damage.
- This amla powder is made from a power-berry that is an excellent source of naturally occurring iron and helps to maintain the natural flow of blood throughout the body.
- BareOrganics Amla powder is free from preservatives, fillers, and artificial ingredients as it is prepared using processes like freeze-drying, low temperatures, and cold-milling to ensure quality and integrity.
- It comes in a planet-friendly container that is 100% recyclable or biodegradable.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Amla Powder
|1||Feel Good Organics Amalaki - Organic Amla Powder||Feel Good Organics||98.9|
|2||Micro Ingredients Vegan - Organic Amla Fruit Powder||Micro Ingredients||98.5|
|3||Terrasoul Superfoods Indian - Organic Amla Berry Powder||Terrasoul Superfoods||98.2|
|4||Grenera Herbal - Organic Amla Powder||Grenera||97.8|
|5||Naturevibe Botanicals Raw - Organic Amla Berry Powder||Naturevibe Botanicals||97.4|
|6||woods and petals Gooseberry - Organic Amla Powder||woods and petals||97.1|
|7||Nova Nutritions Healthy - Organic Amla Powder||Nova Nutritions||96.7|
|8||Nutricost Unflavored - Organic Amla Powder||Nutricost||96.3|
|9||HerbsForever Herbal - Organic Amla Powder||HerbsForever||95.9|
|10||Bareorganics Raw Organic - Amla Powder||Bareorganics||95.5|
Table of Contents
- What is Amla?
- Benefits of Amla
- Usage of Amla Powder
- Reviews: Best Organic Amla Powder
- Feel Good Organics® Amalaki Organic Amla Powder
- Micro Ingredients® Vegan Organic Amla Fruit Powder
- Terrasoul Superfoods® Indian Organic Amla Berry Powder
- Grenera® Herbal Organic Amla Powder
- Naturevibe Botanicals® Raw Organic Amla Berry Powder
- woods and petals® Gooseberry Organic Amla Powder
- Nova Nutritions® Healthy Organic Amla Powder
- Nutricost® Unflavored Organic Amla Powder
- HerbsForever® Herbal Organic Amla Powder
- Bareorganics® Raw Organic Amla Powder
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Amla Powder