Want to add a bit of flavor and taste to your dishes like noodles and soups? If yes, then you are at the right spot. Adding the best organic miso paste to your dishes will make them way better than before.
Here in this article, we will take a look at some of the best organic miso pastes. We will also study some of the benefits of the miso sauce and, at last, some factors that you need to consider while buying the best organic miso paste. Let’s begin!!
What Are The Various Benefits Of Organic Miso Paste
- Improves Digestion – Fermented food like miso boosts the beneficial bacteria (probiotics) in your gut. This helps in improving the digestion power and also reduces gas.
- Immune System – Miso paste is a food ingredient that is loaded with a bunch of nutrients like proteins, fats, and carbs. The combination of all these nutrients, along with probiotics, makes it good for your immune system.
- Other Benefits – Apart from the above-described benefits, there are many other additional pros of miso paste-like controlling cholesterol level, promoting brain and heart health, and blood pressure control.
What Are The Different Types Of Organic Miso Paste?
As we are well-versed with the benefits, let us study the various types of miso paste that are available on the web. There are a total of 4 miso pastes varieties that are listed below.
- White (Shiro) Miso – The white miso, also called Shiro miso, is made from rice and soybeans fermented for a maximum of 2 months. It has a light color and sweet to mild salty taste.
- Yellow (Shinsu) Miso – Yellow miso paste is equally mild as white miso; the difference lies in the time of fermentation. It is fermented for a little longer time than the Shiro paste.
- Red (Aka) Miso – The Red miso is a bit dark in color, and that makes it saltier and deeper in flavor. The dark color of the miso is due to the fermentation of up to three years.
- Barley (Mugi) Miso – The Mugi miso takes a bit longer fermentation time than the white one. It is made from barley and soybean and has a mild and slightly sweet flavor.
What To Consider While Buying The Best Organic Miso Paste?
Here in this section, we will discuss some of the crucial factors that you need to consider while buying the best organic miso paste for yourself. Here they are!
- Taste – Your choice is highly dependent on your taste. If you are fond of sweet taste, go for white or yellow miso paste. On the other hand, for salty taste, go for the red miso paste.
- Free From Artificial Ingredients – Make sure that the miso pastes you buy free from additives, gluten, GMO, and other artificial ingredients.
- Shelf Stable – Some of the miso types available on the web are shelf-stable, which means that you can easily store them at room temperature. Check this factor when you buy one.
- Certified – Whenever you buy miso paste, make sure that it is made from all organic ingredients and is certified.
Reviews: Best Organic Miso Paste
As you have gone through various benefits and buying considerations related to the miso paste. Now, it is time to analyze some of the best products that are available on the web. We would like to inform you that we may receive a part of the sales profit when you purchase a product through the links mentioned below.
- This traditional Japanese seasoning from Eden Foods is made from all organic ingredients like rice, soybeans, sea salt, etc.
- These sets of organic ingredients have various health benefits like mental and physical fitness. Miso is rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, K, and even folic acid.
- Moreover, you can use this miso in a number of summer dishes like soups, salads, dips, sauce, marinades, etc.
- Eden Foods miso is mellow and sweet-tasting that adds a sound flavor to your dish. It does not contain any meat or dairy products.
- Regarded as one of the best miso paste by a number of customers, the Miso Master Miso is made from certified organic ingredients.
- It has a mellow, yummy flavor that will blend well with your soups, noodles, or marinades.
- The best thing about the miso paste is that it does not has any artificial flavors. It is completely gluten-free and does not contain GMOs.
- At last, the organic white miso comes in a small packing that you can carry along with you if required.
- The unique thing that sets it apart from other miso is its red color. It is due to the fact that more soybeans are used to prepare it than rice.
- Moreover, the miso from Namikura Miso Co is certified organic and kosher OU. Hence, no need to worry about any artificial ingredients.
- It will be interesting for you to know that the miso will get better with age, it comes already aged for six months although it is shelf-stable (you can store it at room temperature).
- Apart from the red variant, you can also get the miso in the white variant.
- This miso is a prefect example of deep aroma and rich taste. It is made from 100% organic rice and soybeans carried out through a long fermentation process.
- Apart from this, you don’t need to worry about any side effects as it is free from gluten, GMO, MSG, and other additives.
- The miso is best to be used with soups, noodles, marinades, etc. to make them flavorful.
- It is available in two different variants, namely instant and single packing.
- This brilliant miso product from Marukome is available in two variants namely regular miso and reduced sodium miso.
- Moreover, it has all the organic ingredients and is also USDA certified.
- There is no need for you to worry about the side effects of the miso as it is gluten-free and additive-free.
- You will get a lot of benefits from this miso apart from the awesome taste. It is made in the USA.
- The process used for producing this Miso is fermentation that delivers it a fine, sweet taste and exotic aroma.
- Moreover, its taste and aroma makes it best for fish and meat marinades and also for salad dressings.
- The miso from Tetsujin is shelf-stable until it is opened. After opening its packing, you need to store it in the refrigerator.
- Lastly, all the ingredients used in making the miso like soybean, rice, salt are all-natural and of premium quality.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Miso Paste
|1||Eden Foods White - Organic Miso||Eden Foods||97|
|2||Miso Master Mellow - White Organic Miso||Miso Master||96|
|3||Namikura Miso Co. Red Aka - Organic Miso||Namikura Miso Co.||96|
|4||Hikari Miso White - Organic Miso||Hikari Miso||96|
|5||Marukome Reduced Sodium - Organic Miso||Marukome||95|
|6||Tetsujin White - Organic Miso Paste||Tetsujin||95|
Table of Contents
- What Are The Various Benefits Of Organic Miso Paste
- What Are The Different Types Of Organic Miso Paste?
- What To Consider While Buying The Best Organic Miso Paste?
- Reviews: Best Organic Miso Paste
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Miso Paste