White Sugar causes your blood glucose level to increase drastically, and it worsens your heart’s health.
It accelerates weight gain and aging in people who consume it daily.
Whereas Organic Coconut Sugar is the ideal alternative for anyone looking to manage their weight or make a healthy lifestyle change. It is also great for diabetic patients, as it has a very low glycemic index score.
Moreover, it is very light on your body and immune and leaves no long-lasting effects than white Sugar. It consists of certain minerals, most notably calcium and magnesium, iron and potassium, present in white Sugar in such minimal amounts that it has no real benefit.
Why Switch to Organic Coconut Sugar?
Coconut sugar is the perfect alternative to all the sugar cravings you have! It has many benefits that should be considered while making the switch.
- Electrolytes – It contains many electrolytes and is reported to have almost 400 times more potassium than normal Sugar. They are great for regulating the body’s water levels and very beneficial for your nervous system and heart.
- Glycemic Index – A low Glycemic Index is one of the best-selling coconut sugar points.
- GI Score – Regular table sugar has a GI score of approximately 65 while coconut sugar GI score is as low as 35-25, making it the best option for diabetes patients.
- Nitrogen – Nitrogen helps in making your heart and cardiovascular system stronger. Vitamin C’s presence ensures that your immune system stays strong and keeps you away from all diseases while also promoting your skin’s betterment.
- Anti-Oxidants – Since coconut sap is a raw food. This means that it will contain all of its rich antioxidants present in it originally. Antioxidants fight off the oxidation of cells in the body, which helps combat aging. The list of its benefits goes on, and honestly, it’s not a tough decision to make this shift.
How can you use Organic Coconut Sugar?
The good news is that it can be used in everything! Anywhere you like in any recipe, you of your choice. This is a natural sweetener perfect for all your sugar cravings.
Reviews: Best Organic Coconut Sugar
We hope you love the following organic coconut sugar we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- It is made by Big Tree Farms to serve as natures perfect sweeten.
- The Sugar is 100% organic, and USDA Certified, Vegan free, and Non-GMO Project verified.
- The Sugar is unrefined with one of the lowest glycemic index sweeteners ideal for diabetic patients looking for a sweet yet least harmful alternative.
- It is ecologically beneficial and highly nutritious.
- Made by Big Tree Farms and packed in a resealable pouch to maintain its freshness.
- It is ideal for diabetic patients as it is naturally low on the glycemic index, almost about GI 35.
- It is unrefined and a high nutrient source.
- It is a wholesome alternative to our routinely consumed sugar and cane sugar, as it is also Gluten-free and Kosher Certified.
- It has a very similar flavor to the normal brown Sugar and leaves a very caramelized taste in your mouth also easily dissolves in liquids.
- Made by Better Body Foods as a refined sugar alternative that is completely gluten free and non-GMO verified.
- It is low on the glycemic index, which means that it won’t alter the normal blood sugar level to affect diabetes patients grossly.
- The Sugar tastes just like caramel, so it can easily replace all the places your normal white sugar was taking while also posing a hazard to your health.
- It is considered the best alternative in baked items, from cakes to cookies and from pancakes to brownies.
- As it is derived from the nectar of flowers on coconut trees, it can retain a set of nutrients that many other coconut products can’t hold. So this unrefined sweetener is good for anyone seeking to avoid Sugar and still satisfy their sweet tooth.
- This vegetarian coconut sugar allows anyone to enjoy the authentic and fresh taste of Indian sourced fresh coconuts.
- It has a low glycemic index, which makes it the right sweetener for any diabetic patient and supplies a blend of vitamins and minerals.
- Kokos Natural uses expatiated shipping to deliver its goods within 3-5 working days so that customers can savor its sweetness while it’s still fresh.
- It can be used as a replacement in any of your daily drinks like milkshakes, coffee, and tea.
- It is a splendid replacement for daily consumption as it is to sweeten desserts, tea, salads and sauces etc.
- There is no anti-fermentation agent or sulfite.
- Virgin nectar, evaporated concentrate powder. Its final caramel brown look is achieved by slow cooking it in a wood-fired open pan.
- It is completely free of any additives, chemicals, and engineered enzymes. Also, it is Gluten Free and Vegan.
- The sweetener’s glycemic index is as low as 35 instead of the normally high 68-80 GI in refined cane sugar or mid 55 GI for Bee honey.
- It is also very low on calories providing only 15 per serving.
- A smarter choice for anyone looking to lose weight or substitute it with white sugar.
- It has a low GI score than table sugar; thus, it is also the ultimate option for a diabetic patient whose blood sugar levels fluctuate.
- Its caramel-like flavor distinguishes it from our common household sweeteners, and it is also rich in antioxidants and many minerals supporting better health.
- It may be justifiable to compare its physical appearance with brown Sugar and cane Sugar, but it is far better and superior when it comes to taste and quality.
- This fine organic mesh of supreme quality is USDA certified organic, kosher, and vegan.
- This product is continuously tested by The Clean Label Project to verify coconut sugar is made by avoiding more than 200 contaminants including heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury), pesticides and insecticides (including glyphosate).
- It is harvested on multi-generation family farms in Indonesia.
- This organic coconut sugar is harvested from coconut palm trees in partnership with local organic and non-GMO farmers who share our values of doing good for people and the earth.
- The organic coconut sugar is USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, gluten-free and vegan, and is packed in BPA-free packaging.
- Madhava started making honey in 1973 and grew to make simple organic food like agave nectar, coconut sugar, extra virgin olive oil, and culinary vinegar.
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar is a natural sugar replacement that’s lower in fructose than cane sugar, agave, and maple syrup and has a lower glycemic index than other sweeteners.
- Organic Coconut Sugar is made from fresh coconut tree sap, collected from the cut flower buds. The sap is heated to evaporate moisture, resulting in the crystal or granular form of Sugar.
- It can be substituted cup-for-cup for refined granulated white Sugar, Brown Sugar, and raw sugars in all recipes, desserts, and beverages.
- It is an excellent option for vegetarians, vegan, whole-food, and gluten-free diets.
- Nutiva stringently adheres to USDA guidelines and partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh non-GMO organic coconuts and deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- This product is USDA Certified Organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan friendly.
- This organic coconut sugar makes a healthy substitute for white Sugar and saves you from the side effects of processed white sugar.
- Coconut sugar makes an excellent 1:1 ratio replacement to refined white sugar for all of your baking and cooking needs.
- Terrasoul Superfoods sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Their mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- This Organic Coconut Sugar is a product without any GMO or dangerous ingredients.
- The Organic Coconut Sugar comes with a mild, caramel taste.
- The Organic Coconut Sugar is given an index of 35, which is much lower than in other Sugar types.
- It is packed with Amino acids, Vitamins of group B, and Microelements.
- It is perfect for cooking tasty desserts and cocktails.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Coconut Sugar
Table of Contents
- Why Switch to Organic Coconut Sugar?
- How can you use Organic Coconut Sugar?
- Reviews: Best Organic Coconut Sugar
- Big Tree Farms® Organic Coconut Sugar Natural Perfect Sweetener
- Big Tree Farms® Organic Brown Coconut Sugar Unrefined & Low Glycemic
- BetterBody Foods® Organic Coconut Palm Sugar Organic Gluten-Free Sweetener
- Kokos Natural® Organic Coconut Sugar Alternative Natural Organic Sweetener
- Manila Coco® Coconut Sap Sugar Organic Sweetener
- Earth Circle Organics® Organics Bulk Coconut Sugar Organic Coconut Sugar
- Madhava® Unrefined Organic Coconut Sugar
- Nutiva® Granulated Organic Coconut Sugar
- Terrasoul Superfoods® Unrefined Organic Coconut Sugar
- Food to Live® Brown Organic Coconut Sugar
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Coconut Sugar