Organic Maple Syrups are a Canadian delight that has won hearts worldwide. The best ones come from the estate farms from different regions of Canada, though some may also be manufactured outside.
But still, finding the purest and organic certified maple syrups still requires some hard work. So we did the elbow grease for you and compiled a list of the top organic maple syrups available on Amazon. Also, check out the benefits and how to use maple syrup in the best possible ways.
Different Ways to use Organic Maple Syrup
Catch on all the different ways you can use maple syrup daily.
- Topping – Pour on pancakes, pies, waffles, toasts, ice creams, cereals and oats, baked beans, salad dressings, and whatnot to enhance the taste!
- In cooking – It can be added to many dishes while cooking as well. For example, dishes include potato, adding it with butter for cooking veggies, or as a glaze for salmon and bacon.
- Mix in Beverages – Organic maple syrup can be added as a sweetener instead of sugar in various beverages, like shakes, smoothies, and other drinks.
Benefits of Organic Maple Syrup
Maple syrups are flooded with benefits. Though it was hard to list them all here, we tried to include the max and the most important ones. Have a look!
- Contains Antioxidants – A rich source of antioxidants, organic maple syrup contains them in the form of phenolic compounds. The darker and aged maple syrups have higher quantities of antioxidants.
- Good for Skin Health – applying maple syrup directly to the skin also helps improve skin health. It helps in treating redness, blemishes, dryness, and rashes. You may mix it with raw milk, oats, turmeric, and similar items and make a DIY face mask with maple syrup.
- Low Glycemic Index – Despite the sweetness, maple syrup is low in sugar content and does not raise your sugar levels. This is a real sugar alternative for people with diabetes.
- Mineral Rich – Maple syrups are rich in a wide range of minerals. For example, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, and Zinc are found in most maple syrups.
- Fights Inflammatory Diseases – the polyphenol antioxidants present in maple syrup help in fighting against inflammatory diseases.
FAQs about Organic Maple Syrup
Get the right answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about organic maple syrup.
- What is maple syrup made of? – Maple syrup is derived from the sap of mostly sugar maple trees. Its primary contents are sucrose and water, with traces of monosaccharides glucose and fructose.
- Which is better, honey or maple syrup? – Though the syrups have different flavors, the main difference is that organic raw honey is more floral, and maple syrup is more woodsy. However maple syrup is healthier, but organic raw honey lasts a very long time.
- Can people with diabetes eat maple syrup? – Though Maple increases blood sugar levels at a lesser rate than sugar, it must still be consumed in moderate amounts. However, it is a good alternative to sugar for people with diabetes.
- Is maple syrup Keto? – Maple syrups can be added to your keto diet, but only in moderate amounts. Since it has a high carb content, you are better with other sweeteners than Maple to be sure that your keto diet stays in place.
Reviews: Best Organic Maple Syrup
Here is the nest Organic maple syrup to check out.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Pure organic maple syrup comes with an intense taste and dark color.
- The packaging is done within a 32 Fl Oz BPA Free Plastic Jug.
- Besides, it is certified organic by QAI and is kosher as well.
- It is free of any preservative, flavoring, or dyes.
- Also, it is ideal for toppings as well as cooking.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Shady Maple Farms® 12.7 Fl Oz Organic Maple Syrup
- This sweet delight has been Trade Certified Pure Organic Maple Syrup.
- It is Kosher Free as well certified to be organic by Ecocert.
- The reason for its robust taste also comes from the fact that these are derived from a single source and are unblended.
- The A-grade organic maple syrup comes packed in a BPA Free Plastic Jug.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Coombs Family Farms® Dark Color Organic Amber Maple Syrup
- The Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup is an amber-rich source of energy with no additional flavors or colors.
- It is certified organic by USDA and is also vegan and gluten-free.
- Pouring it out of the jug is easy, thanks to the design of the jug.
- Feel free to pour it on your pancakes and puddings, or any other dishes.
- Besides, this organic maple syrup is homemade in Wisconsin’s Driftless Region.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Extra Rare® Single Origin Extra Rare Organic Maple Syrup
- Extra Rare is an award-winning brand for its extra rare and pure organic maple syrup.
- This amber-rich Maple is harvested at the beginning of the season.
- It is delicate, unblended, and velvety in texture.
- Besides, it comes in brilliantly designed bottles that you may also gift to maple lovers.
- This organic maple syrup is certified by USDA and has no artificial flavors and preservatives. Vegan and kosher as well.
NOW Foods® 32 oz Organic Maple Syrup
- The Now Foods is another great brand that offers pure A grade organic maple syrup.
- The dark-colored maple syrup has a robust taste.
- And is certified to be organic, vegan, kosher, corn-free, low sodium, paleo-friendly, and soy-free.
- Besides, this maple syrup has been manufactured and packed by the same family since 1968.
Crown Maple® 12.7 Fl. Oz Aged Organic Maple Syrup
- The Crown Maple organic maple syrup has been aged to perfection in bourbon barrels.
- Therefore it also carries the taste and aroma of bourbon, smoky oak, brown butter, and creamy vanilla.
- The bottle packaging makes it easy to pour and seal back.
- It is ideal for enhancing the taste of robust coffees, and black teas, in a healthier way.
- Manufactured in Dutchess County, New York, this organic maple syrup is vegan and non-GMO.
Kirkland Signature® Pure Organic Maple Syrup
- This package contains organic Maple Syrup that is amber rich in color.
- It is a 100% pure Grade A syrup with a rich and delicious taste.
- This product is USDA Organic, Kosher, and Gluten-Free.
- It comes in a 1-liter plastic jug that is easy to use.
Atlas Maple® Grade A Organic Maple Syrup
- This pure maple syrup is free of any artificial colors, flavors, additives or preservatives.
- Atlas Maple is made with pure boiled down sap from maple trees.
- It offers Grade A quality with rich dark color and robust, hearty taste and flavor.
- This product is Certified Organic, Kosher, and naturally GMO-free.
- It comes in a BPA free plastic jug with a tamper-evident inner seal to preserve quality.
Hidden Springs Maple® Vermont Organic Maple Syrup
- It is made with ingredients that are organically sourced from local Vermont Farms and ensure a Non-GMO syrup.
- This hearty flavored maple syrup comes with a dark color, showing its high quality and taste.
- It can be paired with everything from savory to sweet, whether cooked or baked.
- Hidden Springs Maple syrup is handcrafted in the organic Vermont family farms.
- This maple syrup comes in sturdy BPA-free plastic jugs to provide you a safe syrup with ease of use.
- It is Organic, Grade A, and Kosher-friendly.
Butternut Mountain Farm® Pure 100% Organic Maple Syrup
- This is a Grade A dark color maple syrup with a very strong flavor, as evident from the color.
- It is formulated while maintaining organic standards at Butternut Mountain far complies.
- This pure maple syrup is carefully put together while ensuring that your product is of the highest quality and complies with strict standards.
- It comes in a BPA-free easy-squeeze bottle with a silicone valve that prevents drips and dribbles.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Maple Syrup
|1||Butternut Mountain Farm Pure - Organic Vermont Maple Syrup||Butternut Mountain Farm||98.9|
|2||Shady Maple Farms 12.7 Fl Oz - Organic Maple Syrup||Shady Maple Farms||98.5|
|3||Coombs Family Farms Dark Color - Organic Amber Maple Syrup||Coombs Family Farms||98.2|
|4||Extra Rare Single Origin - Extra Rare Organic Maple Syrup||Extra Rare||97.8|
|5||NOW Foods 32 oz - Organic Maple Syrup||NOW Foods||97.4|
|6||Crown Maple 12.7 Fl. Oz - Aged Organic Maple Syrup||Crown Maple||97.1|
|7||Kirkland Signature Pure - Organic Maple Syrup||Kirkland Signature||96.7|
|8||Atlas Maple Grade A - Organic Maple Syrup||Atlas Maple||96.3|
|9||Hidden Springs Maple Vermont - Organic Maple Syrup||Hidden Springs Maple||95.8|
|10||Butternut Mountain Farm Pure - 100% Organic Maple Syrup||Butternut Mountain Farm||95.5|
Table of Contents
- Different Ways to use Organic Maple Syrup
- Benefits of Organic Maple Syrup
- FAQs about Organic Maple Syrup
- Reviews: Best Organic Maple Syrup
- Butternut Mountain Farm® Pure Organic Vermont Maple Syrup
- Shady Maple Farms® 12.7 Fl Oz Organic Maple Syrup
- Coombs Family Farms® Dark Color Organic Amber Maple Syrup
- Extra Rare® Single Origin Extra Rare Organic Maple Syrup
- NOW Foods® 32 oz Organic Maple Syrup
- Crown Maple® 12.7 Fl. Oz Aged Organic Maple Syrup
- Kirkland Signature® Pure Organic Maple Syrup
- Atlas Maple® Grade A Organic Maple Syrup
- Hidden Springs Maple® Vermont Organic Maple Syrup
- Butternut Mountain Farm® Pure 100% Organic Maple Syrup
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Maple Syrup