With so much marketing out there of all these “premium” hand creams or lotions, it can be easy to miss all the harmful chemical substances added to them.
Organic hand creams are the real premium hand lotions because they positively contribute to your health.
You can use the best organic natural hand cream without worrying about harmful effects.
Read more to find out why the organic option has the most benefits.
Why Use Organic Hand Cream?
A better version of the same question could be, “why shouldn’t one use it?” This common misconception about skin is that this impenetrable barrier shields our bodies from the outside world. Here are some reasons to use the best organic anti-aging hand cream.
- Smooth Skin – While that is part truth, the skin is not impervious to absorbing things by a long shot! You want to use organic skincare products to nourish your skin and your bodies and put back what you are deficient in. This is the way to have ultra radiant skin that feels smooth to the touch.
- No Chemicals – Non-organic hand creams, on the other hand, feel good and are very useful regarding the moisturizing of hands. However, they come with harmful chemical additives that cause allergic reactions or contribute to chronic lifestyle disorders.
- Antiallergic – Best organic hand cream is antiallergic as eczema, asthma, allergies, or even acne could result from the moisturizer you are using!
- Non-Toxic – The best all-natural hand cream ensures that you don’t consume toxic substances indirectly through your lotion.
5 Skin Care Ingredients To Avoid
To understand what we mean when we say these additives are bad, we would ask that you read this section after taking out the moisturizer you already use (if artificial). Check the ingredients list to see if you can spot any of the following ingredients:
- Parabens – parabens are petrochemical by-products that mimic the effects of the hormone estrogen in the body. Initially used to prevent creams from growing bacterium and fungus, this chemical additive has recently been shown to encourage cancer growth, particularly breast cancer.
- Artificial Colours & Fragrances – if you see any ingredient stating FD&C or D&C, it is then referring to food, drug and cosmetic colourants. These have been associated with cancer growth and Alzheimer’s in seniors and ADHD in children. Fragrances are in the same boat but are usually not specified to protect company secrets.
- Pthalates – this is a chemical that is used not only in skincare and cosmetics but in everyday plastic objects to soften the plastic. Our bodies are not made of plastic, so it makes sense that research in recent years has proven that these chemicals are also carcinogenic. On top of that, they are behind many skin reactions and respiratory problems.
- Triclosan – Another chemical used because of it’s antimicrobial properties in skin lotions. However, Triclosan should be reconsidered as anti-life due to its high toxicity and potency as an endocrine system disruptor.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS or SLES) – this is a substance that has done more damage to the skin than anything else, used as a base for many artificial creams. People are fooled into thinking it’s natural because it’s commonly extracted from coconuts, but it’s still an exceptionally volatile compound for our bodies. Research has repeatedly proven that these chemicals will irritate eyes, noses, and ears, worsen asthma, cause rashes, and so much more. This is the main culprit as to why shampoo burns our eyes.
10 Surprising Natural Ingredients That Moisturise the Skin
On the brighter side of things, there are pure natural equivalents to these nasty chemicals that enhance the body’s vitality while keeping the skin as soft as a baby’s backside!
- Argan Oil – argan oil has been used as an Eastern secret for healthy skin, radiant hair, and beautiful nails for centuries.
- Grapefruit – grapefruit will tighten the skin, nourish it with many nutrients like vitamin C and also rehydrate the skin.
- Lavender – Lavender is an ancient remedy for burns, scarring and scar tissue. It soothes as well as softens skin.
- Lemon – similarly to grapefruit, lemon tones the skin and rehydrates it completely, leaving it shining and stripping away excess oils.
- Rosemary – rosemary will soften skin and also helps hair to grow better. Rosmarinic acid found in rosemary is also antibacterial and antifungal, preserving other natural ingredients.
- Coconut Oil – coconut oil is one of those natural wonder ingredients. You can look up ‘100 uses of coconut oil’ and find them with ease! One of its many applications is skin softening, rehydration, and sun protection.
- Olive – olive oil is the ancient Mediterranean’s way of keeping their skin smooth, silky, and glowing. Olive is full of nutrients that the skin and hair love, like oleic acid.
- Vitamin E – without vitamin E, our body could not regenerate! Vitamin E can remove or reduce stretch marks and help the skin repair any damages. Avocado, sesame, and almond oil are all rich sources of vitamin E.
- Shea Butter – very soft and velvety, shea butter confers these same properties onto the skin, moisturizing it till it feels like velvet.
- Honey – honey tightens the skin and puts back nutrients depending on the kind of honey used. Manuka honey is the most medicinal grade of honey used globally and will add additional soothing benefits to the skin.
Reviews: Best Organic Hand Creams
Here is our best selection of organic hand creams for you to choose from without compromising anything. However, please note that this page includes affiliate links.
- Counted among the best organic hand creams, it has been enriched with vitamin E, B5, and shea butter for ultimate skin softness.
- Formulated by doctors with purely organic ingredients and placed inside a user-friendly container for ease of convenience.
- This product was not tested on animals and is vegan and cruelty-free.
- Puracy prides itself in giving you a purely organic enriching hand cream that will keep your hands hydrated without any oily residues.
- You only need to apply this Puracy organic hand lotion once a day, even if you wash your hands multiple times!
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Free of silicones, parabens, dyes, fragrances, phthalates, formaldehyde, PEG, and much more.
- Made with love in the US.
- Keomi Skincare is proud to present its deep hydration citrus and lavender, organic hand creams.
- It is suffused with natural ingredients to keep dry skin at bay.
- Enrich the state of your hands by using this cream to moisturize, which has also been enriched with skin-protecting antioxidants.
- Keomi only uses pure organic essential oils to scent their products, leaving them free of artificial fragrance.
- With the deeply penetrative nature of shea and cocoa butter, this skin lotion will not allow any hands to remain dry!
- Free from harmful chemical additives.
- Ideal for eczema, skin reactions, dry skin, or extra sensitive skin.
- This organic hand cream is handmade for hands with lots of natural ingredients to bolster the moisturizing action.
- A lovely organic arsenal, including Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Fruit Acids, vitamin C, and hyaluronic acid, helps reverse skin damage and saturate the skin with softness quickly.
- It is surely the best organic anti-aging hand cream as it is free of any chemicals additives such as parabens, stearate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, PEG’s, formaldehyde, phthalates, and more.
- Not only will this help protect fragile or aging skin, but it will also contribute to keeping your nails in great condition too.
- Customers using this organic hand cream reported a huge difference in a matter of days.
- Enrich your hands and your world by applying this moisturizer every single day!
- This is the best all-natural hand cream, great for all skin types, and can be used by anyone, whether you have sensitive skin or allergies. You can also apply it to the face and other body parts.
- Manuka honey makes this product exceptionally soothing and can calm down any skin irritations.
- Blue-green algae are full of nutrients such as chlorophyll, minerals, and rehydrating substances that work wonders on a cellular level in the body.
- Enhance your skin with this MSM-enriched chemical-free hand cream to also reduce inflammation, pain, or swelling in the hands and joints!
- Coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe vera allow for deep penetration into the skin to get all the other nutrients to where it needs to be to repair skin damages.
- This organic anti-aging hand cream is made with all-natural plant-based, fully organic ingredients certified and suitable for all skin types.
- The organic hand lotion by MaryRuth Organics nourishes and moisturizes your hand deeply with no scent, toxins, or artificial ingredients.
- An ultra-hydrating best all-natural hand cream that’s rich for dry and sensitive skin.
- All cold-pressed and naturally distilled plant oils and essential oils are used.
- This is a responsibly sourced natural, raw, and unrefined shea butter-based best organic hand cream.
- Shea butter is ideal to use as a body and hand moisturizer.
- Ethically made and USDA certified organic.
- Completely raw and unrefined, so you get all of the natural benefits.
- Apart from a lovely organic lavender scent, this best all-natural hand cream comes in a safe and handy dark green pump bottle to keep your ingredients fresh.
- It contains natural and organically derived avo oils, Chamomile, cucumber extract, Oat bran, linseed oil, safflower, and sunflower seed oils, Lime and lemon essential oils, Lavender and Hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E enrichment.
- This organic hand lotion will keep your hands soft and smooth, with anti-aging properties and a lovely natural scent.
- An all-natural nourishing organic hand cream.
- It contains Sweet almond Oil, Milk, and Vitamin E.
- A must-have organic hand creams, it’s perfect for dry and aging hands to revitalize and deeply hydrate the skin.
- No parabens or Phthalates and completely natural.
- A non-greasy natural and organic coconut and shea butter best hand cream organic.
- It’s the best organic anti-aging hand cream as it moisturizes the hand and cuticles.
- Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, all skin-nourishing.
- Smoothes and restores dry and cracked skin.
- A natural and botanical enriched hand cream.
- It contains a blend of Vitamin E, Natural oils, and botanical extracts with organic olive oil and Rose Water.
- It softens the layers of the skin and penetrates deeply for restoration.
- The best organic anti-aging hand cream protects the skin from free radicals and aging.
- Adamia is the best organic hand cream as it has won the Women’s Choice Award for the best Therapeutic hand cream.
- It includes 100% pure Macadamia oil and omega acids, which give you smooth skin.
- Moreover, it is a dermatologist-approved non-allergenic, fragrance-free, and vegan-friendly hand cream.
- Adamia’s organic hand cream improves the texture and tone of your skin.
- This organic hand cream is the best, instantly hydrating hand cream that repairs dry, dehydrated, and damaged skin of your hands and gives it a youthful look.
- Also, it is good for all skin types and nail-treatment.
- The best all-natural hand cream includes pure Hemp Seed Pil, rich in fatty acids and omega acids, essential for good skin.
- Advanced Clinicals’ organic hand cream is proudly manufactured in the USA.
- The company offers a 100% money-back guarantee to unsatisfied customers.
- If you have got your hand-cut in the kitchen, got a bruise on your skin, or have developed a rash, this best organic hand cream is for you.
- Moreover, it is all-natural, enriched with ingredients that help with pain relief and bruise healing.
- It helps overcome skin problems like swelling, irritation, and redness.
- Dermaka organic hand cream keeps your hands hydrating and gives them a feeling of a soft, non-greasy touch.
- This organic hand cream is the perfect cream to heal and repair dry, cracked hands.
- Besides, it creates a protective layer on your skin that prevents moisture loss.
- It makes you feel the difference within a week.
- O’Keeffe’s organic hand care cream is also safe for people who have Diabetes.
Comparison Table: Top Organic Hand Cream
Table of Contents
- Why Use Organic Hand Cream?
- 5 Skin Care Ingredients To Avoid
- 10 Surprising Natural Ingredients That Moisturise the Skin
- Reviews: Best Organic Hand Creams
- Puracy® Unscented Best Organic Hand Cream
- Keomi Skincare® Citrus-Lavender Scent Best Organic Hand Lotion
- Juice Beauty® Green Apple Optimally Enriched Organic Hand Cream
- Honeyskin Store® Ultimate Nourish Anti Aging Organic Hand Creams
- MaryRuth Organics® Ultra Hydrating Best Organic Hand Cream
- Sky Organics® Raw Plant-Based Organic Hand Cream
- Avalon Organics® Lavender Best Organic Hand Lotion
- Burt’s Bees® Almond & Milk Organic Hand Cream
- Yes To Store® Ultra Hydrating Organic Coconut Oil Hand Cream
- Difeel® Olive Oil Organic Hand Cream
- Adamia® Therapeutic Organic Repairing Hand Cream
- Advanced Clinicals® Hemp Seed Oil Organic Hydrating Hand Cream
- Dermaka® Anti Bruising Organic Healing Hand Cream
- O'Keeffe's® Dry Hands Organic Hand Cream
- Comparison Table: Top Organic Hand Cream