You probably already know that balanced nutrition is proper (and essential) for you. But what if you’re not a big fan of veggies and fruits? The answer is Organic Greens Powder!
Containing extracts of various vital herbs, fruits, and vegetables, the only thing you need to do is add the Green Superfood Powder to your favorite smoothies or juices.
What’s In Organic Greens Powder?
Because the ‘ingredient list’ varies from one brand to the next, the only way to know what’s in your organic super greens powder is to read the label. Many are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, keto, or vegan, but check that label to be sure. Below are some of the most common ingredients found in the organic super greens powder.
- Algae like spirulina, chlorella, dulse, and kelp
- Nutrient-dense veggies such as broccoli, beets, and carrots
- Dark, leafy greens such as kale, spinach, and dandelion
- Energy-packed grasses including wheatgrass, barley grass, and alfalfa grass
- Probiotics and plant-based digestive enzymes
- Botanical extracts from green tea, ginger, Ginkgo biloba, astragalus, and echinacea
- Antioxidant-rich berries like acai berries, goji berries, Schisandra berry, and blueberries
- Mushrooms such as Chaga, shiitake, maitake, and lion’s mane
Harmful Ingredients In Some Green Superfood Powders
There are a LOT of super greens out there, but not all are created equal. Here are some of the harmful ingredients to watch out for when choosing a greens powder.
Fillers additives: It’s tough to make vegetables taste good, especially when the aim is to condense all goodness into a single scoop. To make them taste delicious, many manufacturers use potentially harmful ingredients, such as:
- Sugar or Artificial sweeteners
- Emulsifiers or thickeners
- Synthetic dyes or food colors
- Non-organic or GMO ingredients
Watch out for these and avoid such filler-filled greens powders at any cost.
Harsh Chemical Processing: Many antioxidants and phytochemicals in super greens are sensitive to heat and chemical processing. Therefore, you should buy organic super green powders from brands that follow GMP practices and confirm the presence of intact nutrients.
Choosing The Healthiest Organic Greens Powder
Navigating the increasingly crowded green landscape isn’t as easy as ABC because a) availability of a zillion combinations, b) new brands are popping up every other minute, c) there’s no such thing as the ‘best super greens powder and d) you need to know which one to buy – organic greens powder or the regular greens powder.
Here are the top tips in choosing the healthiest organic greens powder for your lifestyle:
- Look for the ones that are supplemented with various health benefits. For example, aside from greens powder, organic mushroom powder has enzymes and fibers to aid in digestive function, and antioxidants to promote cellular health and boost energy levels in the body.
- Well-rounded servings of vegetables in the organic greens powder means you could meet RDA for several nutrients, including vitamins A, C, D, and B12, minerals, and fiber.
- Organic super greens containing wheatgrass extract is a viable option especially for vegans and vegetarians. Plus, it will give additional minerals, lipids, and proteins than you can get anywhere else.
- Organic Greens powders often contain added botanical extracts, vitamins, and minerals that may interact with some prescription drugs. Those on medication or those who may be nursing or pregnant should discuss incorporating super greens powders into their diet with a medical professional.
Reviews: Best Organic Super Greens Powder
- From NutraChamps, this super greens powder gets high marks all around. With 40+ organic ingredients, including spirulina, chlorella, spinach, kale, and barley grass, this powder is designed to provide clean and green energy on the go.
- GMP-certified, non-GMO, and vegan, it also has more than ten probiotic strains, digestive enzyme blends, and organic fruits and vegetable extracts.
- The best part – there are no ‘junk’ ingredients your body doesn’t need. One scoop contains 32 calories and can be added to water, smoothies, juice, beverages, shakes, or even sauces.
- Tasting like natural berry, this organic super greens powder is an excellent way to ensure that you are getting enough nutrients and support your digestive system.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- Just one scoop of Super Greens is a great way to add whole foods, super greens, and algae into your daily diet.
- This super greens powder is packed with 20+ whole foods, wheatgrass, spirulina, and chlorella. With plenty of antioxidants, vitamin C, and other phytonutrients, this is your ticket to a good gut, brain, and overall health.
- Nested Naturals Super Greens not only has 2g protein per serving along with plenty of Vitamins B6 and B12, Iodine, copper, and more. It also contains 1.67 billion CFU probiotics and 667 mg spirulina to optimize your nutrition.
- You can put this super greens powder in any shakes or smoothies, and you can make these foods much healthier versions of themselves.
- This green superfood powder formula is non-GMO and is vegan, and 100% certified USDA organic. Not only that, but it is also the third-party tested to ensure you’re only getting what’s best.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- Getting in your greens, sprouts, fruits, and a veggie fix is super easy with Purely Inspired’s USDA Certified Organic greens supplies.
- Packed with active probiotics as well as a blend of whole grains, sprouts, superfoods, fruits, and vegetables, it provides ample nutrients in every sip.
- The addition of active probiotics and sources of antioxidants aid in gut health and digestive function, too.
- We also (and you will) love the fact that this organic greens powder is certified organic by USDA. That means all ingredients used are free of pesticides, chemical fertilizers and are not processed using irradiation or genetic engineering.
- It contains natural sweeteners, and this 100% vegan formula is gluten-free and non-GMO.
- The super greens powder mixes up with no difficulty. It forms a delicious and highly nutritious addition to smoothies, soups, or sauces.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- While Amazing Grass Green Superfood is one of the most nutritious ones, it is also the one that contains more organic greens than any other brand on this list.
- This blend of alkalizing farm fresh greens, superfoods, and fruits and veggies is great for health-conscious people who are looking to boost energy levels.
- The greens powder provides antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients to energize, detox, and boost immunity.
- There is no added sugar, GMOs, gluten, or animal products of any kind. The plant-based organic greens are Kosher and Certified Organic by CCOF.
- Available in 4 delicious flavors: The Original, Berry, Chocolate, and Orange Dream.
- The Green Vibrance Plant-Based Superfood is a special kind of powder that is formulated for people who want to feel active all day.
- Clinically formulated to support nutrition, circulation, digestion, and immunity, it is full of good-for-your-health ingredients.
- Reading through your label, you could see organic cereal grass powders and juices, goji berries, astragalus, spirulina, holy basil, flaxseed powder, and more.
- With 25 billion probiotics from 12 strains as well as prebiotics and enzymes, add a scoop to smoothie bowls to boost digestive health.
- This greens powder is also vegetarian, plant-based, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
- A top superfood with Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Chlorella and Spirulina.
- It is grown outdoors without chemicals and pesticides, completely organic.
- Certified Organic and GMO-free.
- Pure natural ingredients.
- Available in different serving sizes.
- Pesticide and GMO-free and completely organically sourced and grown ingredients.
- It offers robust health and immunity benefits.
- It is ready to be made into a drink by just mixing it in some water.
- It contains essential antioxidants and adaptogens along with many vitamins.
- Citrus Favored juice powder.
- It is sustainably created with 20 nutrients from organically grown fruits and vegetables.
- Versatile and delicious drink.
- This organic green powder supplement optimizes digestions and improves health.
- It improves organ vitality.
- It is packed with essential micronutrients and probiotics.
- This organic wheatgrass powder is vegan-friendly.
- It is rich in minerals, vitamins, and proteins.
- It contains antioxidants that improve the heart’s health.
- This organic greens powder is USDA certified.
- It contains zero sugar.
- It contains vitamin C equivalent to spinach.
- This green shake powder comes in various flavors.
- It is rich in plant-based portions.
- This shake is an excellent meal replacement.
Index Table: Top Rated Organic Greens Powder
Table of Contents
- What’s In Organic Greens Powder?
- Harmful Ingredients In Some Green Superfood Powders
- Choosing The Healthiest Organic Greens Powder
- Reviews: Best Organic Super Greens Powder
- NutraChamps® Super Greens Premium Superfood
- Country Farms® SUPER GREENS Green Veggie Superfood Powder
- Country Farms® 10.6 Ounce Berry Organic Super Greens Powder
- Amazing Grass® Green Superfood Organic Wheat Grass and 7 Super Greens Powder
- Vibrant Health® Plant-Based Superfood Green Vibrance
- Antler Farms® Pure Organic Greens
- Naturelo® Raw Organic Greens Powder
- Ora Organics® Superfood Organic Green Juice Powder
- Jacked Factory® Keto Friendly Green Powder Supplement
- Micro Ingredients® Vegan Friendly Organic Wheat Grass Powder
- Designer Protein® Daily Fibre Organic Super Greens Powder
- Vega® All In One Organic Greens Shake Powder
- Index Table: Top Rated Organic Greens Powder