The best Organic MCT Oils are loaded with multiple benefits for your brain and body. Many from the athletes to those seeking weight loss have known its benefits. Being organic, they are further free from any chemicals and are mostly free from filler oils as well.
But before you check out our fantastic list of the best organic MCT oils, skim through some of its benefits, as well as different ways of consumption, along with some necessary precautions.
Benefits of Organic MCT Oil
Check out the amazing benefits of organic MCT oil, but please note that these vary from product to product. Also, not all the benefits are medically certified.
- Metabolism Booster – MCT Oils are said to boost the body’s metabolism and aids your weight loss regimen.
- Gut Health – With properties like antibacterial and antiviral, organic MCT oils helps in keeping the health of your gut in check.
- Immunity Booster – MCT oil, especially the C12 content when ingested, is transformed into monolaurin, which is an immunity-boosting component, also found in mother’s milk.
- Memory Booster – Some researchers have suggested that MCT oil may have a positive impact on the brain and memory as well. So this could be helpful with Epilepsy, Autism, and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Endurance Booster – Organic MCT Oil is widely used by athletes due to its energy and endurance building features.
Best Ways to Use Organic MCT Oil
Here are some of the best ways to use organic MCT oils for better health and peace of mind. Have a look at all the possible ways you can integrate this oil into your routine.
- Cooking – Organic MCT oils can be added in small amounts into almost every recipe you cook at home. You may include in a salad dressing or to saute and stir veggies and other edibles. It may even be used in place of canola and other oils in baking.
- Into Beverages – MCT oil can be added into your regular beverages as well. From shakes to smoothies and even warm coffee, you may add an adequate amount and stir, and it will be ready to drink.
- Beauty – Another amazing benefit of organic MCT oil is that you may directly apply it onto your skin and hair. It replenishes the skin with the goodness of coconut and keeps it well hydrated and supple. It may also work as a base oil for your DIY essential oils.
- Direct Consumption – Of course, if you wish to leave your salad dressings and coffee alone, you may choose to take a spoon full directly as well.
Necessary Precautions while consuming Organic MCT Oil
Apart from all the good things about these oils derived from coconuts, here are a few notes of caution while you add this to your diet plan.
- Calorie Alert – The organic MCT oil is laden with lots of calories, so while it may help in the management of body weight, long term consumption or inadequate exercise may add to your fat content.
- Digestive Issues – Over consumption of MCT oil or long term use may cause stomach aches, vomiting, bloating, and even gas and cramps.
- Do not Fry – To make the most of the organic MCT oil, it is best if it isn’t cooked or minimally cooked. Frying things in this oil may lead to overconsumption of the oil, and hence related risks.
Reviews: Best Organic MCT Oil
Discover the best organic MCT oil from our carefully curated list. But, we would like to inform you that for products purchased via links on this page, we may earn a part of the profits, at no extra cost for you.
- The Medium-chain triglycerides or MCT Oil by Natures way is a completely organic product with full potency.
- This oil is also verified to be non-GMO.
- The ideal serving size is only 14 grams, it has been derived from only quality coconuts and is free from palm oil or other filler oils.
- Besides, it is free from Hexane and odor as well.
- While you may mix it in most beverages and shakes, this organic MCT oil will help you make the most of its benefits.
- This organic MCT oil by Garden for Life is an excellent way to boost your body and brain.
- Crafted from premium grade coconuts, this oil is free from any fillers, or even Hexane.
- Thus you may also feel free to add it to your Keto or Vegan diet.
- It is easy to digest and quickly converts into energy.
- This product comes certified by USDA for being organic and by GFCO for being gluten-free.
- The organic MCT oil or Medium-chain triglycerides from Natural Force are another amazingly pure product for your health needs.
- Apart from being an organic and environmentally friendly product, it comes in a sustainable packaging of glass bottles and aluminum caps.
- The MCT oil has also been derived from USDA Approved coconuts from Singapore and is tested for quality as well.
- Besides, it comes fully loaded with C8, C10, & C12 MCTs. What more could one ask for?
- The Prasada MCT oil has been extracted from sustainably grown organic coconuts.
- Even the process of fractionation that separates the high melting point triglycerides from the lower melting point ones is done without any addition of chemicals.
- The product is completely flavorless, so you may add it to almost any recipe or drink. Besides, a slight aroma of coconut will entertain your sense of smell.
- The organic MCT (medium chain triglycerides) Oil by Perfect Supplements, requires only 14gms per serving.
- The organic MCT oil is excellent for all age groups and even athletes.
- Besides, you may easily add these to any recipe, shake, salad, or smoothies.
- You may also rest assured of its quality as this organic MCT oil is USDA certified as well as non-GMO.
- These have been derived from coconuts that have been grown without any herbicides or pesticides.
- The organic MCT oil by Sports Research is especially designed for athletes, though they are fit for one and all.
- Ideal to be mixed with shakes and smoothies, you may also add them to other edible foods.
- Besides, it is an excellent addition to Keto, Vegan, and Gluten-free diets.
- It is 100% derived from organic coconuts and thus contains the full spectrum of Medium-chain triglycerides, including the essential Lauric Acid.
- It is also tasteless and odorless and can substitute usual traditional oils.
- This MCT oil serves as a delicious add-in for keto coffee drinkers by giving you a boost of energy.
- It improves stamina, helps the brain to focus, and also increases mental clarity.
- MCTs, aka medium-chain triglycerides, help to increase the body’s ability to burn body fat into energy.
- This MCT Oil is extracted from fresh, 100% pure coconut oil from organic coconuts, has a barely-there flavor and can be added into anything in place of regular oil.
- Viva Naturals oil is free of fillers, outside flavors, and additives, and third-party tested for quality.
- Nutiva MCT oil offers the highest concentration of 93% Medium Chain Triglycerides and a high quantity of Caprylic and Capric Acids in it.
- It is pure, Certified USDA organic as well as Non-GMO Project Verified.
- This oil supports the body’s ability to burn body fat as energy and boost natural energy, metabolism, mental clarity, and cognitive function, especially for low-carb diets.
- It is odorless and tasteless and therefore, can be added to anything without issue.
- This oil is derived from the oil extracted from sustainably farmed organic coconuts and is designed to complement vegetarian, vegan, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- It is a concentrated form of brain octane oil that is naturally found in coconuts.
- This MCT oil rapidly provides mental and physical energy and supports cognitive function.
- It is formulated using a special triple distillation process with only water, heat, and pressure to create the cleanest product possible and is completely free from harsh chemicals and solvents.
- This brain octane MCT oil is made with the best parts of organically grown and sourced coconuts.
- NOW foods MCT oil is derived from organic coconut oil, extracted from sustainably grown coconuts.
- This product is free of any banned chemicals, as well as blind-sampled to ensure that sportsmen are not harmed by it in any way.
- It comes with an NPA A-rated GMP certification to ensure the highest quality of products.
- This thermogenic MCT oil is packaged in the USA by a family-owned and operated company since 1968
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic MCT Oil
|1||Nature's Way Gluten-free - Organic MCT Oil||Nature's Way||98.9|
|2||Garden of Life USDA Certified - Organic MCT Oil||Garden of Life||98.5|
|3||Natural Force Certified Keto - Organic MCT Oil||Natural Force||98.2|
|4||Prasada 98% MCTs - Organic MCT Oil||Prasada||97.8|
|5||Perfect Supplements Unflavored - Brain Boosting Organic MCT Oil||Perfect Supplements||97.4|
|6||Sports Research Non GMO - Organic MCT Oil||Sports Research||97|
|7||Viva Naturals Ketogenic - Organic MCT Oil||Viva Naturals||97.1|
|8||Nutiva Unflavored - Organic MCT Oil||Nutiva||96.7|
|9||Bulletproof Brain Octane - Organic MCT Oil||Bulletproof||96.3|
|10||NOW Foods Sports Nutrition - Organic MCT Oil||NOW Foods||95.9|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Organic MCT Oil
- Best Ways to Use Organic MCT Oil
- Necessary Precautions while consuming Organic MCT Oil
- Reviews: Best Organic MCT Oil
- Nature's Way® Gluten-free Organic MCT Oil
- Garden of Life® USDA Certified Organic MCT Oil
- Natural Force® Certified Keto Organic MCT Oil
- Prasada® 98% MCTs Organic MCT Oil
- Perfect Supplements® Unflavored Brain Boosting Organic MCT Oil
- Sports Research® Non GMO Organic MCT Oil
- Viva Naturals® Ketogenic Organic MCT Oil
- Nutiva® Unflavored Organic MCT Oil
- Bulletproof® Brain Octane Organic MCT Oil
- NOW Foods® Sports Nutrition Organic MCT Oil
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic MCT Oil