Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
This article is an in-depth buyer’s guide and lists the top 12 best natural organic whey protein powders to fill the pantry cabinets.
The best organic whey protein is energy-boosting, as it is the cleanest source without harmful additives.
Improtance Of The Best Organic Whey Protein Powders
Irrespective of your fitness goals, going organic is always a wise choice. Here are a few benefits of choosing an organic whey protein over the conventional alternatives.
- Hormone, Pesticide, and Antibiotic-free: Non-organic supplements may contain pesticides, antibiotics, and hormones that are harmful to the body.
- Higher nutritional profile: Cows raised in their natural habitat contain more nutrients, antioxidants, proteins, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), and omega-3 fatty acids. When you choose organic whey protein, you get them all. An example of a product related to this is organic protein bars.
- Responsible sourcing: To get organic certification, a farmer must practice GMP. For example, good land management, soil fertility preservation, preserving water and air quality, chemical-free feed, and more. That means by choosing organic whey protein, you choose nature.
How To Choose Best Organic Whey Protein Powders?
The organic whey protein market is flooded with ten thousand brands. And it’s quite natural to lose your way. Here are some key points to consider before buying your next tub.
- Is the whey organic protein brand certified organic? An organic seal on the tub ensures the regulatory standards are met. They ensure the protein powder doesn’t contain bovine hormone (BGH/BST), antibiotics, or chemical additives.
- Are the cows treated well? Make sure your natural whey protein comes from grass-fed cows of sustainable family farms. Not to forget, no hormone, no steroid, no GMO feed.
- Is the product cold-processed? Heat processing denatures the proteins and makes the whey acidic. So, opt for cold-processed organic whey proteins that have all nutrients intact.
- No acid processing or bleaching – Acids and bleaches are used to separate fat from whey. So, look for a natural enzyme-treated whey protein.
- Say ‘No’ to whey isolate – Whey isolates are the acid-treated ones. So, go for whey concentrate.
- Filler-free label – Scan the labels for fillers like artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and colors. As a general rule, one ingredient is your go-to.
Benefits Of The Best Organic Whey Protein Powders
Listed below are some benefits of whey organic protein powder.
- Builds muscles –- What better way to build muscle mass than increasing proteins in the diet? About 80-90% of whey is protein. This means – your body gets what it needs to build muscle.
- Fat burner – If you aren’t aware, whey organic protein powder is an excellent fat burner. The perfect ally for your weight loss journey, huh?
- Cuts cravings – Science says, ‘whey organic protein powder balances leptin and ghrelin secretion in the body to cut cravings. For starters, ghrelin and leptin are appetites regulating hormones.
- Energy booster – The best organic whey protein isolate increases glycogen, an energy source during exercise or any vigorous activity. Plus, it gets digested faster. That means it is readily available to the body.
- Glutathione booster – Whey protein increases glutathione production. Glutathione is the master of all antioxidants. Scientists found a whopping 64% increment in Glutathione levels in subjects fed a whey diet.
Reviews: Best Organic Whey Protein Powders
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so that you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Fueling your day doesn’t get any simpler than this one ingredient, whey protein powder by Naked nutrition.
- With this, you’ll only get good things – glutathione, essential amino acids, and clean protein because the whey comes from grass-fed cows’ milk.
- It is a cold-processed protein powder. That means the 5LB (2.27 Kg) tub is full of whey protein free of contaminants, additives, or heavy metals.
- When it comes to speaking of its nutrient profile, each serving gives 25g of protein, 2g of Sugar, 3g of Carbs, 120 Calories, and 5.9g of BCAAs.
- The best organic whey protein powder is free from GMOs, hormones, gluten, or soy.
Natural Force® Paleo Unflavoured Whey Protein
- Fewer ingredients mean only one ingredient – well, for Natural Force Organic Whey Protein! It has no add-ins like gluten, synthetic flavors, or sweeteners.
- Besides, the best organic whey protein is keto and paleo-friendly, Kosher, USDA organic, and whatnot.
- Another reason to love this is that it is sourced from grass-fed, free-range, heritage-breed Jersey cows in Northern California.
- Each scoop gives 20 g of clean whey protein to meet 42% DV for protein. Now, that’s something interesting!
- Add this unflavored best organic whey protein powder to shakes and smoothies to kickstart your day.
- Onto the real deal: Natural Force offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with the results!
Now Sports® Natural Best Organic Whey Protein
- Here’s another one-ingredient best organic whey protein powder void of synthetic hormones (rBGH), antibiotics, or pesticides.
- It is a non-GMO protein sourced from organic milk with no fillers and additives. It is quality GMP-assured, Kosher with Dairy, steroid-free, and keto-friendly.
- To prevent the denaturation of protein, it is processed at low temperatures. That means it is bioavailable and good for your gut.
- It is a rich source of naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). BCAAs are essential for building muscles and reducing muscle fatigue.
- The only bummer? It is a little more expensive than your conventional dairy.
ProMix Nutrition® Grass Fed Natural Whey Protein
- If you’ve already started counting the macros, the ProMix Grass-fed Whey Protein is most tailored to your needs.
- A favorite among weightlifters and CrossFit athletes is the best organic whey protein isolate from grass-fed cows. It also has 0.75% sunflower lecithin for an added punch.
- The best organic whey protein isolate whey protein comes free of everything you’d want to avoid – like corn, soy, gluten, synthetic colors, GMOs, and hormones.
- It employs cold processing and microfiltration to prevent the denaturation of proteins. Plus, it is chemical- and bleach-free.
- Each scoop gives 25 g protein, 1 g sugar, and 5.9g BCAAs. This unflavored mix is best to add to the protein ball mix or smoothies.
- Available flavors: Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Bodylogix® 24 Grams Best Organic Whey Protein
- Another organic whey protein for fitness freaks out there. Featuring NSF-certified ingredients and label claims, it consists of natural whey isolate.
- With 24 grams of protein and 5 grams of BCAAs per serving, this is a tremendous all-around whey protein powder, especially for gym fanatics.
- This product is sweetened with stevia, and is gluten, lactose, synthetic color, and synthetic flavor-free. It is also a lactose-reduced formula.
- It comes in three different sizes (1.6, 1.8, and 4 pounds) to suit your protein needs.
- Add it to brownie butter, almond milk, a smoothie to fasten muscle recovery.
- Available flavors: Caramel chocolate, decadent chocolate, unflavored, and vanilla bean.
Raw Organic Whey® Healthy Cows Organic Whey Protein
- It contains only one ingredient, and that is pure grass-fed whey protein.
- The best organic whey protein isolate powder is made from Jersey cows’ milk that grazes freely on lush green grass all year round.
- It does not contain any additives, only natural organic Whey protein.
- Sourced from sustainable and certified small farms.
Garden of Life® Sport Cetified Organic Whey Protein
- Get this best organic whey protein isolate pure whey isolate protein shake in a vanilla or chocolate flavor.
- Gras-fed Organic Non-GMO and projected verified cows milk is used.
- It is certified organic and sourced from small farms.
- It supports the immune system and makes a great sports drink.
teras whey® Pure Organic Whey Protein
- This is an organic grass-fed whey protein pack.
- It is blended with organic Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla for a perfect combination of taste and health.
- This product is certified USDA Organic and made from locally sourced ingredients from family farms in Wisconsin, America.
- Each serving of the best organic Whey Protein Powder contains 21 grams of whey protein.
- It is gluten-free, rBGH/rBST, antibiotic-free, Non-GMO, low-carb, and low-glycemic.
Z Natural Foods® Cold-Pressed Organic Whey Protein Powder
- This certified organic grass-fed whey protein concentrate is raised and produced in the USA.
- It is hormone-free, unflavored, 100% pure, non-GMO, undenatured, cold-pressed, organic, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
- This product is pure whey without any additives.
- It comes in powder form to allow for easy and quick mixing.
Natur-Pur® Raw WHEY Organic Protein
- This is a grass-fed hormone-free, non-GMO, organic, acid-free, gluten-free, lecithin-free, soy-free, and raw whey protein concentrate.
- It is processed via the cold-pressed method employing ultra-micro filtration.
- This bio-active whey protein concentrate is non-denatured and comes from grade A cow’s milk.
- It offers the goodness of the full spectrum of Amino acids, BCAA’s, organic minerals, and vitamins.
- This product is also free of antibiotics, rBGH or rBST, chemicals, gum guar, parabens, preservatives, steroids, synthetics, VOCs.
Ekopura® Natural Organic Whey Protein
- It is high in protein (80%) and supports optimal recovery, muscle building, and retention.
- This 100% pure best organic whey protein powder comes from happy, grass-fed cows that graze freely all year round.
- It is free of hormones, GMOs, Soy, added sugars or sweeteners, and artificial additives.
- This whey protein offers a delicious creamy texture and a neutral taste when dissolved in water or any other liquid.
Source Organic® Classic Organic Whey Protein
- Pure Pasture Fed Organic Milk is used to make this Whey protein.
- It is Non-GMO and project verified, as well as USDA-certified ingredients.
- Unflavored and with no additives, only pure whey protein.
- Hormone-free and processes without any bleach.
Index Table: Organic Whey Protein Powder
Table of Contents
- Improtance Of The Best Organic Whey Protein Powders
- How To Choose Best Organic Whey Protein Powders?
- Benefits Of The Best Organic Whey Protein Powders
- Reviews: Best Organic Whey Protein Powders
- NAKED nutrition® 100% Grass-Fed Best Organic Whey Protein Powder
- Natural Force® Paleo Unflavoured Whey Protein
- Now Sports® Natural Best Organic Whey Protein
- ProMix Nutrition® Grass Fed Natural Whey Protein
- Bodylogix® 24 Grams Best Organic Whey Protein
- Raw Organic Whey® Healthy Cows Organic Whey Protein
- Garden of Life® Sport Cetified Organic Whey Protein
- teras whey® Pure Organic Whey Protein
- Z Natural Foods® Cold-Pressed Organic Whey Protein Powder
- Natur-Pur® Raw WHEY Organic Protein
- Ekopura® Natural Organic Whey Protein
- Source Organic® Classic Organic Whey Protein
- Index Table: Organic Whey Protein Powder