If you like to wear makeup, especially foundation to cover up your flaky or blemished skin, you should consider going organic.
Not only will the best organic liquid foundation help your skin glow naturally, but it will also begin to reverse your skin’s problems!
Find out more below about how your skin works and how an organic liquid foundation can benefit you and your skin.
Common Causes of Acne & Skin Blemishes
The most common causes of skin irritations, rashes, acne or blemishes is detoxification.
The skin is our largest organ, working every day to help remove toxins via perspiration, releasing oils and sealing pollutants off in blemishes.
When our pores become clogged, or we have bigger by-products to remove from our systems (such as allergens), the skin compensates by creating acne or blemishes.
Blemishes can also arise from the overproduction of oil, which can occur when the skin’s pores malfunction.
Dry or flaky skin can be a result of under-functioning oil glands.
Ordinary makeup is full of toxic ingredients that clog up our pores and create more of the acne one wants to cover up!
Sensitive individuals should avoid nonorganic makeup at all costs to prevent skin allergies or rashes.
Organic makeup has the opposite effect to nonorganic makeup, being full of antioxidants to nourish and protect the skin from harm.
The best organic foundation will repair your skin and revitalize it, allowing you to feel as confident as you look.
Different Skin Types & What Works Best
We all have different types of skin due to either our genetic makeup, our environments or our diets.
Organic foundations are loaded with natural antioxidants and healthy plant extracts, which boost the quality of our skins and help them to function better.
Knowing what skin type you have will help you choose the best natural liquid foundation for you, as well as other organic cosmetics.
Have a look at your skin type below and assess what organic ingredients can benefit your skin the best:
- Dry Skin – dry skin needs to be rehydrated and moisturised. Ingredients such as lemon, olive oil, honey, avocado, oatmeal, lavender, and coconut oil can all help towards achieving that effect.
- Oily Skin – Oily skin needs for the excess oils to be stripped away, as well as for the pores to be toned and often it requires impurities to be pulled from the skin. Ingredients such as bentonite clay, egg whites, citrus, almond, gram flour, apple, witch hazel, and baking soda will all work nicely to combat oily skin.
- Combination Skin – Combination skin is a mix of both dry and oily skin. The following ingredients work for both skin types, correcting the underlying problems: lemon, lavender, almond oil, oatmeal, jojoba, aloe vera, honey, and apple cider vinegar
- “Normal” Skin – normal skin is a term used to classify unblemished skin that does not have a problem with oil glands. All of the above organic ingredients will help to maintain a gorgeous, “normal” skin complexion.
Top Ingredients in Anti-Aging Organic Liquid Foundation
Aging or damaged skin is lacking in essential nourishment to keep it young and protected. The best organic ingredients to help repair old or damaged skin are:
- Pomegranate – Pomegranates are a rich source of B vitamins, resveratrol, as well as a whole host of rehydrating and replenishing nutrients. Pomegranate oil can remove wrinkles, blemishes and scar tissue!
- Argan Oil – argan oil is rich one of the world’s richest skin care oil. It consists of many phytochemicals that encourage our oil glands to work properly, as well as repairing scar tissue. Argan oil is also used to regrow hair and nails, often strengthening them as well as your skin.
- Vitamin E – without vitamin E, the skin lacks protection against everything! Vitamin E is essential for healthy, glowing skin and has been proven to reduce stretch marks, wrinkles, scarring and more. Natural sources of vitamin E include almonds, sesame seeds, jojoba and avocado oil.
- Vitamin D – science has recently proven that wearing sunblock or synthetic make up blocks certain rays from the sun from penetrating our skin. This also inhibits the production of vitamin D, another essential nutrient for healthy skin. Vitamin D enables you to detox impurities from your skin and helps to confer protection against infections.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is necessary for us to ingest, as we do not make it ourselves. Aside from boosting our immune systems and helping to keep the skin clear, vitamin C is essential for keeping the skin rehydrated. Lemon, citrus, rosehip, tomatoes and other fruits are excellent sources of vitamin C, all of which will tone the skin and keep it soft.
Reviews: Best Organic Liquid Foundation
If you are interested in purchasing nutritionally enhanced organic liquid foundation, you will not want to miss our premium selection below!
- This organic liquid foundation is popular for those with aged skin or damaged pores, covering all blemishes while working to minimise them completely.
- The soft, creamy matte finish of this fluid foundation complements many skin tones, creating a flawless finish to your look.
- Enrich your skin with vitamin E, jojoba oil and a whole host of herbal extracts to keep it feeling fresh, looking gorgeous and radiating health.
- This foundation will not only cover blemishes, but it will work to keep your skin free from infections or damages.
- Free from parabens, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, talc powder, mineral oil, phthalates and other toxic additives.
- If you suffer from itchy or dry skin, consider purchasing this liquid foundation that doubles as a skin protective serum.
- This healing serum covers blemishes and acne while getting rid of skin infections rashes which may be the underlying cause of skin problems.
- Gressa Skin fluid serum foundation is also great if you need your skin to be toned, containing all natural ingredients that are used traditionally to keep your pores tight.
- This organically derived foundation will also protect your skin from harsh UV rays, keeping it hydrated and fresh all day long.
- Comes in a variety of different colors to complement all skin tones perfectly.
- This fluid foundation is great for flawless medium to heavy coverage of the face without appearing to look like a mask.
- The soft atmosphere finish allows you to apply other makeup over it without ruining your style.
- Papaya and pumpkin extract make a perfect combination for dry or oily skin types, moisturizing deeply while stripping the skin of excessive oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, this vitamin-enriched fluid foundation will help to keep your skin looking good without a reaction.
- The camellia extract in this foundation will soothe your skin and prevent rashes or burning of the skin.
- This dewy fluid foundation spreads easily upon the skin and covers it entirely in a soft, nourishing layer that smoothens out your skin tone.
- Soothing ingredients such as vitamin E and chamomile work towards easing skin irritations as well as repairing any surface damages you may have.
- The addition of Thyme extract makes for one of the most potent antimicrobial skin foundations, dealing with acne and skin problems at their root causes.
- Revitalize your skin while resting assured that your makeup is cruelty-free, vegan, GMO-free, and free from all toxic synthetic additives.
- Cover your blemishes without causing damage to your skin.
- If you are in need of covering up spots but you have very sensitive skin, then this is the organic base foundation for you!
- Sweet almond oil in this liquid foundation ensures deep penetration of all natural ingredients, nourishing the skin back to a youthful state.
- Calming organic extracts have been added to soothe any irritated skin, such as Lavender, Chamomile, and Rose.
- Thyme, marjoram, rosemary, calendula and golden seal root in this foundation ensure that your skin remains immune to infections as well as keeping your skin’s glands functioning optimally.
- Cucumber extract is used in this foundation for fantastic rehydration and softening of the skin.
Index Table: Top Organic Liquid Foundations
|1||Nu Evolution Organic Liquid Foundation - All Natural Creamy Complete Coverage Foundation||Nu Evolution||97.6|
|2||Gressa Skin Correctional Fluid Foundation - Organic Skin Protective Fluid Foundation||Gressa Skin||95|
|3||Vapour Organic Beauty Soft Focus Foundation - Soft Glow Organic Fluid Foundation||Vapour Organic Beauty||96|
|4||EVXO Organic Fluid Coverage Foundation - Smooth Spreading Organic Liquid Foundation||EVXO||97|
|5||Nvey Eco Cosmetics Gentle Fluid Foundation - Organic Liquid Foundation for Sensitive Skin||Nvey Eco Cosmetics||94|
Table of Contents
- Common Causes of Acne & Skin Blemishes
- Different Skin Types & What Works Best
- Top Ingredients in Anti-Aging Organic Liquid Foundation
- Reviews: Best Organic Liquid Foundation
- Nu Evolution® Organic Liquid Foundation All Natural Creamy Complete Coverage Foundation
- Gressa Skin® Correctional Fluid Foundation Organic Skin Protective Fluid Foundation
- Vapour Organic Beauty® Soft Focus Foundation Soft Glow Organic Fluid Foundation
- EVXO® Organic Fluid Coverage Foundation Smooth Spreading Organic Liquid Foundation
- Nvey Eco Cosmetics® Gentle Fluid Foundation Organic Liquid Foundation for Sensitive Skin
- Index Table: Top Organic Liquid Foundations