Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
If you like to wear makeup, especially foundation, to cover up your flaky or blemished skin, you should consider going organic.
Not only will the best organic liquid foundation help your skin glow naturally, but it will also begin to reverse your skin’s problems!
Find out more below about how your skin works and how an organic liquid foundation can benefit you and your skin.
Common Causes of Acne & Skin Blemishes
Detoxification is the most common cause of skin irritations, rashes, acne, or blemishes.
The skin is our largest organ, working daily to help remove toxins via sweat, release oils, and seal pollutants off in blemishes.
When our pores become clogged or have bigger by-products to remove from our systems (such as allergens), the skin compensates by creating acne or blemishes.
Blemishes can also arise from the overproduction of oil, which can occur when the skin’s pores malfunction.
Dry or flaky skin can be a result of under-functioning oil glands.
Ordinary makeup contains toxic ingredients that clog up our pores and create more of the acne one wants to cover up!
To prevent skin allergies or rashes, sensitive individuals should avoid nonorganic makeup at all costs.
Organic makeup has the opposite effect as nonorganic makeup, full of antioxidants to nourish and protect the skin from harm. For example, a natural chemical-free mascara will soothe your eyelashes, instead of overloading them with harmful chemicals.
The best organic foundation will repair and revitalize your skin, allowing you to feel as confident as you look.
Different Skin Types & What Works Best
We all have different skin types due to our genetic makeup, environments, or diets.
Organic products like foundations and organic night cream are loaded with natural antioxidants and healthy plant extracts, which boost the quality of our skins and help them to function better.
Knowing what skin type you have will help you choose the best natural liquid foundation for you and other organic cosmetics.
Have a look at your skin type below and assess what organic ingredients can benefit your skin the best:
- Dry Skin – dry skin needs to be rehydrated and moisturised. Ingredients such as lemon, olive oil, honey, avocado, oatmeal, lavender, and coconut oil can all help towards achieving that effect.
- Oily Skin – Oily skin needs the excess oils to be stripped away, as well as for the pores to be toned, and often it requires impurities to be pulled from the skin. Ingredients such as bentonite clay, egg whites, citrus, almond, gram flour, apple, witch hazel, and baking soda will work nicely to combat oily skin.
- Combination Skin – Combination skin is a mix of both dry and oily skin. The following ingredients work for both skin types, correcting the underlying problems: lemon, lavender, almond oil, oatmeal, jojoba, aloe vera, honey, and apple cider vinegar
- “Normal” Skin – normal skin is a term used to classify unblemished skin that does not have a problem with oil glands. The above organic ingredients will help maintain a gorgeous, “normal” skin complexion.
Top Ingredients in Anti-Aging Organic Liquid Foundation
Aging or damaged skin lacks essential nourishment to keep it young and protected. The best organic ingredients to help repair old or damaged skin are:
- Pomegranate – Pomegranates are a rich source of B vitamins, resveratrol, as well as a whole host of rehydrating and replenishing nutrients. Pomegranate oil can remove wrinkles, blemishes, and scar tissue!
- Argan Oil – argan oil is rich one of the world’s richest skincare oil. It consists of many phytochemicals that encourage our oil glands to work properly and repair scar tissue. Argan oil is also used to regrow hair and nails, often strengthening them and your skin.
- Vitamin E – without vitamin E, the skin lacks protection against everything! Vitamin E is essential for healthy, glowing skin and has been proven to reduce stretch marks, wrinkles, scarring, and more. Natural sources of vitamin E include almonds, sesame seeds, jojoba, and avocado oil.
- Vitamin D – science has recently proven that wearing sunblock or synthetic makeup blocks certain rays from the sun from penetrating our skin. This also inhibits the production of vitamin D, another essential nutrient for healthy skin. Vitamin D enables you to detox impurities from your skin and helps to confer protection against infections.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is necessary for us to ingest, as we do not make it ourselves. Aside from boosting our immune systems and helping to keep the skin clear, vitamin C is essential for keeping the skin rehydrated. Lemon, citrus, rosehip, tomatoes, and other fruits are excellent sources of vitamin C, all of which will tone the skin and keep it soft.
Reviews: Best Organic Liquid Foundation
If you are interested in purchasing nutritionally enhanced organic liquid foundation, you will not want to miss our premium selection below!
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- This organic liquid foundation is popular for those with aged skin or damaged pores, covering all blemishes while working to minimize them completely.
- This fluid foundation’s soft, creamy matte finish complements many skin tones, creating a flawless finish to your look.
- Enrich your skin with vitamin E, jojoba oil, and a whole host of herbal extracts to keep it feeling fresh, looking gorgeous, and radiating health.
- This foundation will not only cover blemishes, but it will work to keep your skin free from infections or damage.
- Free from parabens, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, talc powder, mineral oil, phthalates, and other toxic additives.
Gressa Skin® Correctional Fluid Foundation Organic Skin Protective Fluid Foundation
- If you suffer from itchy or dry skin, consider purchasing this liquid foundation that doubles as a protective skin serum.
- This healing serum covers blemishes and acne while getting rid of skin infection rashes, which may be the underlying cause of skin problems.
- Gressa Skin fluid serum foundation is also great if you need your skin to be toned, containing all-natural ingredients traditionally used to keep your pores tight.
- This organically derived foundation will protect your skin from harsh UV rays, keeping it hydrated and fresh all day.
- It comes in various colors to complement all skin tones perfectly.
Vapour Organic Beauty® Soft Focus Foundation Soft Glow Organic Fluid Foundation
- This fluid foundation is great for flawless medium to heavy coverage of the face without appearing to look like a mask.
- The soft atmosphere finish allows you to apply other makeup over it without ruining your style.
- Papaya and pumpkin extract is perfect for dry or oily skin types, moisturizing deeply while stripping the skin of excessive oils.
- If you have sensitive skin, this vitamin-enriched fluid foundation will help to keep your skin looking good without a reaction.
- The camellia extract in this foundation will soothe your skin and prevent rashes or burning of the skin.
EVXO® Organic Fluid Coverage Foundation Smooth Spreading Organic Liquid Foundation
- This dewy, fluid foundation spreads easily upon the skin and covers it entirely in a soft, nourishing layer that smoothens your skin tone.
- Soothing ingredients such as vitamin E and chamomile work towards easing skin irritations as well as repairing any surface damage you may have.
- The addition of Thyme extract makes for one of the most potent antimicrobial skin foundations, dealing with acne and skin problems at their root causes.
- Revitalize your skin while resting, assured that your makeup is cruelty-free, vegan, GMO-free, and free from all toxic synthetic additives.
- Cover your blemishes without causing damage to your skin.
Nvey Eco Cosmetics® Gentle Fluid Foundation Organic Liquid Foundation for Sensitive Skin
- If you require covering up spots but have very sensitive skin, this is the organic base foundation for you!
- Sweet almond oil in this liquid foundation ensures deep penetration of all-natural ingredients, nourishing the skin back to a youthful state.
- Calming organic extracts have been added to soothe any irritated skin, such as Lavender, Chamomile, and Rose.
- Thyme, marjoram, rosemary, calendula, and goldenseal root in this foundation ensure that your skin remains immune to infections and keeps your skin’s glands functioning optimally.
- Cucumber extract is used in this foundation for fantastic rehydration and softening of the skin.
Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular Organic CC Cream
- It contains a broad spectrum UVA and UVB 30SPF sun protection screen.
- CC cream is similar to foundation but also nourishes and corrects blemishes on your skin.
- All-natural and organic ingredients are used.
- Available in five color selections.
INIKA® Liquid Organic Liquid Foundation
- A very lightweight and breathable foundation that gives a flawless finish moisturizes, and gives medium coverage.
- All-natural and organic ingredients are good for your skin.
- Gives the skin a Glow and will not clog your pores.
- Eco-Conscious and certified organic with an award for being eco-friendly, vegan, and cruelty-free.
Burt’s Bees® Goodness Glows Organic Foundation
- Available in ten different shades and offers medium to full coverage.
- Made from natural and organic ingredients that boorish and protect your skin.
- Phthalate, talcs, silicone, and fragrance-free.
- Easy to apply and will last all day.
Dermablend® Flawless Creater Multi-Use Organic Liquid Foundation
- This is the best organic liquid foundation for you if you want to cover up spots on your sensitive skin.
- This organic liquid foundation is dermatologically tested.
- It comes in eighteen different shades for different skin tones.
BaeBlu® Lux Liquid Organic Aloe-Based Liquid Foundation
- This organic liquid foundation is available in sixteen color selections.
- It is prepared with all-natural and organic ingredients.
- It contains no artificial colors and chemicals.
- BaeBlue organic liquid foundation is prepared cruelty-free.
Shimarz® Waterproof Waterproof Organic Liquid Foundation
- This organic liquid foundation is very lightweight and breathable.
- It gives a flawless finishing touch and moisturizes the skin.
- It is all-natural and organic and nourishes your skin.
- Shimarz organic liquid foundation is waterproof and long-lasting.
Mom's Secret® Nude Nude Organic Liquid Foundation
- This organic liquid foundation is available in three different shades to choose from.
- It is made from 100% natural and 90% organic ingredients that protect your skin.
- Mom’s secret organic liquid foundation is easy to apply and will last all day.
Index Table: Top Organic Liquid Foundations
Table of Contents
- Common Causes of Acne & Skin Blemishes
- Different Skin Types & What Works Best
- Top Ingredients in Anti-Aging Organic Liquid Foundation
- Reviews: Best Organic Liquid Foundation
- Nu Evolution® Organic Liquid Foundation All Natural Creamy Complete Coverage Foundation
- Gressa Skin® Correctional Fluid Foundation Organic Skin Protective Fluid Foundation
- Vapour Organic Beauty® Soft Focus Foundation Soft Glow Organic Fluid Foundation
- EVXO® Organic Fluid Coverage Foundation Smooth Spreading Organic Liquid Foundation
- Nvey Eco Cosmetics® Gentle Fluid Foundation Organic Liquid Foundation for Sensitive Skin
- Juice Beauty® Stem Cellular Organic CC Cream
- INIKA® Liquid Organic Liquid Foundation
- Burt’s Bees® Goodness Glows Organic Foundation
- Dermablend® Flawless Creater Multi-Use Organic Liquid Foundation
- BaeBlu® Lux Liquid Organic Aloe-Based Liquid Foundation
- Shimarz® Waterproof Waterproof Organic Liquid Foundation
- Mom's Secret® Nude Nude Organic Liquid Foundation
- Index Table: Top Organic Liquid Foundations