Kale is undoubtedly one of the healthiest and most nutritious foods. Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds are loaded with medical benefits and enriched with powerful nutrients. It is also a popular vegetable and member of the cabbage family.
Consider getting Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds to have fresh sprouts in your kitchen straight from your home garden. Check out the benefits of organic Kale along with products to consider.
Buying Considerations For Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds
While buying organic Kale, make sure you consider how it is harvested and treated. Make sure you go through these things to consider when looking for organic Kale sprouting seeds.
- Packaging – You can choose from cardboard packets and resealable packaging that comes in various sizes. Make sure you consider resealable bags that keep the seeds fresh and are easy to use for a long time.
- Germination – These seeds come with very high germination rates. You can choose the seeds with more than 90% germination rates.
- Varieties – There are different varieties of kale seeds available in the market such as curly Kale, premier kale, Chinese Kale, amongst others.
- Non-GMO – The seeds are cultivated through pollination. They should be untreated and unmodified to prevent any reactions caused by genetic modification in the crops.
Benefits Of Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds
Organic Kale is a superfood, and its leaves have excellent health benefits. Here are some of the benefits of Kale sprouting seeds.
- Flavor – Kale has a classic fall flavor and tastes delicious when frosted. It pairs nicely with garlic, peppers, chickpeas, sausage, squash, and apples.
- Nutrients – They contain powerful nutrients & phytochemicals including health-promoting sulforaphane. It contains Vitamin A, K, C, B6, Calcium, Copper, and others.
- Lower Cholesterol – Kale contains substances that help lower cholesterol and also reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Weight Loss – Kale is very low in calories and high water content. Moreover, it also contains small amounts of protein and fiber that are the most important nutrients for losing weight.
How To Grow Organic Kale Seeds
These kale seeds germinate quickly to give a high yield. However, they should be soaked and grown right. Here are some easy steps to grow sprouts indoors.
- Soaking – These seeds should be soaked in cool water for 6 to 12 hours. Soaking is the first step in the process.
- Draining – After soaking, rinse the water thoroughly and drain as much water as possible. It should be done 2-3 times a day.
- Harvesting – Make sure you taste the sprout at every rinse to discover when you like the best. Besides, it usually takes 3 to 6 days for harvesting.
- Yielding – One pound of seeds will produce 2 pounds of sprouts. Additionally, it is your choice to grow them as long as you want.
Reviews: Best Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds
Go through this list of some of the best Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds with their features for you to choose from. We would also like to inform you we shall earn a small commission with every purchase made through the links in the article.
- These sprouting seeds are available in three varieties: Premier Kale, Vates Blue Curled Scotch, and Red Russian Kale Seeds.
- These seeds are perfect for planting, sprouting & growing microgreens.
- Rainbow Heirloom Seeds are mild, flavourful, and enriched with nutrients.
- They are also rich in bioactive sulforaphane, health-promoting phytochemicals.
- Their top-quality seeds ensure sprouting with very high germination rates and outstanding nutritional attributes.
- Besides, they come in a resealable bag that keeps the seeds fresh and is easy to use for a long time.
- Get these seeds that are grown, harvested, packed, and hand-shipped right here in the USA.
- These premium kale seeds are organic certified from USDA and verified Non-GMO.
- You can use them in your dishes like salads and soups once they are fully grown and harvested.
- Besides, these seeds usually take between seven to ten days for germination.
- These heirloom seeds are grown in healthy environments to ensure the highest possible quality.
- These Gaea’s Blessing Seeds are open-pollinated and Non-GMO with 94% germination rate.
- Besides, these are heirloom seeds with fantastic taste and also look good.
- The seeds harvest into mild-tasting sprouts with lacinato leaves that can lower cholesterol, fight cancer, and decrease inflammation.
- Gaea’s Blessing Seeds are based in Illinois, USA, and committed to promoting sustainable growing methods. They also protect the biodiversity of our planet.
- Moreover, these seeds are grown best in colder climates and requires well-drained soil.
- These kale seeds are non-GMO and free from chemicals & pesticides.
- Besides, you can plant these kale seeds in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more outdoor places.
- They come in moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper to keep seeds fresh and variable for up to 5 years.
- You can grow these Dinosaur kale seeds in your home garden and use them as fresh ingredients in your kitchen.
- Consider these PowerGrow System Seeds that are certified organic and includes more than 100 kale seeds.
- Make sure you grow these seeds in early spring and again in late summer for fall harvests.
- These seeds can be quickly grown on large pots, backyard, planters, and more places.
- Get the excellent flavor that is enhanced by frost. Kale is more delicious and tender after the frost.
- Moreover, these seeds produce a high yield with very dark crinkled leave.
- These collections include 6 varieties namely lacinato kale, curly kale, red russian kale, dwarf siberian kale, premier kale and chinese kale.
- These kale seeds come with high germination rates, tested at 95%.
- Grow these seeds quickly in your home garden and get the high-quality non-GMO Kale.
- They are packed in resealable seed packets with free markers and planting instructions.
- Moreover, these heirloom seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA.
- Get these garden seeds, which are a sustainable source in the USA, and come in high quality with a satisfaction guarantee.
- This is a pack of mix Spicy Salad Microgreen and Vegetable Garden Sprouting Seeds.
- The Kale Sprouting Seeds in this mix offer a high germination rate.
- The one lb pack contains Non-GMO Kale seeds that are also Chemical Free.
- It is not recommended for home jar sprouting.
- This package contains 8 ounches of Organic Kale Seeds.
- The kale seeds produce organic Kale with an incredibly rich chemical composition, including a variety of Vitamins, Minerals, and Biologically Active Compounds.
- It produces Kale leaves that can be added to smoothies, juices, stews, and soups.
- It comes in a ziplock bag to allow convenient storage.
- This pack contains 1 lbs of Red Russian Kale Seeds.
- They are perfect for growing Microgreens in the garden.
- The seeds are not suitable for home jar sprouting.
- They are Non-GMO, Chemical-free, with a high germination rate.
- Kale is a superfood that is loaded with antioxidants and minerals.
- It is great in soups, salads, side dishes, juices, and smoothies.
- The pack contains 50 seeds of Blue Curled Scotch Kale Seeds.
- They are easy to grow and high yielding.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds
|1||Rainbow Heirloom Non-GMO - Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds||Rainbow Heirloom||98|
|2||Seedz Non-Hybrid - Certified Organic Kale Seeds||Seedz||94|
|3||Gaea's Blessing Open-Pollinated - Organic Lacinato Kale Seeds||Gaea's Blessing||96|
|4||Seeds of Change Non-Hybrid - Certified Organic Dinosaur Kale Seeds||Seeds of Change||95|
|5||PowerGrow Systems Untreated - Certified Organic Kale Seeds||PowerGrow Systems||96|
|6||Tiny Greens Non-Modified - Kale Seeds 6 Collection Pack||Tiny Greens||94|
|7||Mountain Valley Seed Salad Mix - Kale Sprouting Seeds||Mountain Valley Seed||95.5|
|8||Food to Live Superfood - Organic Kale Seeds||Food to Live||95.1|
|9||Mountain Valley Seed Red Russian - Kale Seeds||Mountain Valley Seed||94.7|
|10||COUNTRY CREEK ACRES Blue Curled - Scotch Kale Seeds||COUNTRY CREEK ACRES||94.3|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations For Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds
- Benefits Of Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds
- How To Grow Organic Kale Seeds
- Reviews: Best Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds
- Rainbow Heirloom® Non-GMO Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds
- Seedz® Non-Hybrid Certified Organic Kale Seeds
- Gaea's Blessing® Open-Pollinated Organic Lacinato Kale Seeds
- Seeds of Change® Non-Hybrid Certified Organic Dinosaur Kale Seeds
- PowerGrow Systems® Untreated Certified Organic Kale Seeds
- Tiny Greens® Non-Modified Kale Seeds 6 Collection Pack
- Mountain Valley Seed® Salad Mix Kale Sprouting Seeds
- Food to Live® Superfood Organic Kale Seeds
- Mountain Valley Seed® Red Russian Kale Seeds
- COUNTRY CREEK ACRES® Blue Curled Scotch Kale Seeds
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds