Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
As industrialization took over, the natural process of growing Alfalfa Seeds seems to be lost by injecting chemical fertilizers and pathogens to cope up with the growing demand every day.
That is exactly why you need Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds because they retain the freshness and taste of the original process. Below we have discussed the benefits of Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seed why you need replace your regular seeds with organic ones!.
Benefits of Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
There a number of health benefits associated with organic alfalfa sprout seeds, and we have mentioned some of the most important ones below:
- Original Taste – The organic seeds provide you with a more original delicious taste and essence when compared to normal ones.
- Antioxidant Effect – Alfalfa seeds act as a powerful antioxidant as it prevents damage caused by any of the free radicals.
- Imporves Metabolism – These seeds are proved to be anti-diabetic, and several reports claim Organic Alfalfa seeds helps in controlling sugar levels in our body.
- Increases Estrogen Levels – The plant compound phytoestrogen, which is found in these seeds, is said to increase estrogen levels in your body in case of a deficiency.
Nutrients found in Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
You can find several essential nutrients and vitamins in these seeds, which are perfect for your body in the long run.
- Vitamin K – Alfalfa seeds are said to contain almost 13% of vitamin k, which makes it a vital source.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a nutrient that constitutes to your overall growth and development, both mentally and physically.
- Copper – These seeds contains around 3-5% of copper, which helps you to maintain healthy bones and immune system
- Riboflavin – Riboflavin is a rare nutrient that helps in breaking down carbohydrates and proteins, and Alfalfa contains around 2% of it.
Why Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds are better than normal ones?
Organic always constitutes to overall healthier and there certain reasons behind it
- Non-GMO – Almost all organic seeds are non-GMO, which means that they do not contain an ingredient that has been altered chemically.
- USDA Certified – Foods supplements that are certified by USDA are the ones that are made through federal guidelines, and they prohibit the use of harmful chemicals.
- Traditional Essence – Organic Alfalfa sprout seeds have a more natural and traditional essence when compared to any normal seeds
- Imoroves Immunity – Just like using organic pea sprouting seeds, organic alfalfa sprouting seeds doesn’t contain as well any kind of harmful pathogens or chemicals, which in turn constitutes to a better immune system.
Reviews: Best Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
Below, we have composed a list of some of the best Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds you can get for yourself. Also, we do collect a very small sum from every purchase that you make through the link below, without any kind of additional charges on you.
- These seed have a very high germination rate when compared to some other alfalfa sees.
- The packaging of the seeds is very stiff and resistant.
- Regular consumption of these alfalfa seeds had shown noticeable improvement in metabolic rates.
- The seeds are completely organic and Non-GMO.
Starwest Botanicals® Organic Alfalfa Sprout Seeds
- The essence and flavour that this product offers is very good.
- The quantity provided in the packet itself is ample, and you won’t be disappointed in that department.
- These seeds are certified by the USDA to be purely organic.
- It offers healing effects on inflammation and oxidative damage
Todd’s Seeds® Salad Sprouts Organic Alfalfa Seeds
- These seeds are tested for germination and pathogens in laboratories separately.
- These are Specifically used for salad sprouts or sprouting.
- The seeds are mentioned as farm fresh and hand-packaged.
- The germination rate of the seeds is around 90%, which is considered just about perfect.
Food to Live® Vegan Organic Alfalfa Sprout Seeds
- These seeds are certified by USDA and they are made out of complete vegan ingredients.
- The quantity of the package is very good, and it will gonna last you for quite some time.
- The seeds provide a good amount of phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- The overall taste of the seeds is also very delicious.
Dirrt Goddess® Super Seeds Alfalfa Organic Sprouts
- These seeds contains a good amount of Vitamin K and Vitamin C.
- They come in bulk, so quantity shouldn’t be an issue for you.
- The seeds are completely Non-GMO and are openly pollinated in order to give you that farm-fresh taste.
- No herbicides, pesticides, or synthetic fertilizers were used in the process.
Handy Pantry® Gardening Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- The packaging pouch of these sprout seeds is very compact and sturdy.
- The taste of the seeds is also very traditional and natural, and it is unlike anything you have tasted so far.
- They are certified by the USDA to be completely organic.
- Especially recommended for sprout salads and sprouting.
Food to Live® Organic Antioxidant
Sprouting Seeds Mix
- These Alfafa Seeds have a high germination rate and are easy to sprout.
- The antioxidant-rich seeds sprout after 5-7 days.
- They are Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-free, as well as free of any toxins.
- This pack contains a mix of antioxidant rich seeds for sprouting.
NOW Foods® Organic Alfalfa Seeds For Sprouting
- These Organic Alfalfa Seeds are especially prepared and processed for home sprouting.
- The seeds have a high germination rate and are properly tested for sprouting under normal conditions.
- They are Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy-free, Kosher, Gluten-free, and Sugar-free.
- This pack contains 12 ounces of Organic Alfalfa Seeds.
Handy Pantry® Sprouting Kit Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- This is a Alfalfa Seeds Sprouting Kit Pack.
- It includes a reusable BPA-free plastic contained, as well as 4 oz. of Alfalfa Sprout Seeds.
- The seeds are Organic and Non-GMO.
- They have a high germination rate for easy sprouting.
Mountain Valley Seed® Conventional Alfalfa Seeds
- This is a pack of 1lbs of Medicago Sativa, also know as Alfalfa Seeds.
- The seeds are Heirloom, open-pollinated, and Non-GMO.
- They are easy to sprout as they have a high germination rate.
- These seeds reach maturity in about 60-70 days.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
|1||Country Creek High Germination - Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds||Country Creek||98|
|2||Starwest Botanicals Organic - Alfalfa Sprout Seeds||Starwest Botanicals||96|
|3||Todd’s Seeds Salad Sprouts - Organic Alfalfa Seeds||Todd’s Seeds||99|
|4||Food to Live Vegan - Organic Alfalfa Sprout Seeds||Food to Live||98|
|5||Dirrt Goddess Super Seeds - Alfalfa Organic Sprouts||Dirrt Goddess||96|
|6||Handy Pantry Gardening - Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds||Handy Pantry||97|
|8||NOW Foods Organic - Alfalfa Seeds For Sprouting||NOW Foods||96.2|
|9||Handy Pantry Sprouting Kit - Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds||Handy Pantry||95.7|
|10||Mountain Valley Seed Conventional - Alfalfa Seeds||Mountain Valley Seed||95.3|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- Nutrients found in Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- Why Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds are better than normal ones?
- Reviews: Best Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- Country Creek® High Germination Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- Starwest Botanicals® Organic Alfalfa Sprout Seeds
- Todd’s Seeds® Salad Sprouts Organic Alfalfa Seeds
- Food to Live® Vegan Organic Alfalfa Sprout Seeds
- Dirrt Goddess® Super Seeds Alfalfa Organic Sprouts
- Handy Pantry® Gardening Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- Food to Live® Organic Antioxidant Sprouting Seeds Mix
- NOW Foods® Organic Alfalfa Seeds For Sprouting
- Handy Pantry® Sprouting Kit Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- Mountain Valley Seed® Conventional Alfalfa Seeds
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds