Epsom salt, chemically known as Magnesium sulfate, isn’t actually a salt. It’s a chemical compound which constitutes magnesium, sulfur, and oxygen, that works wonders for your skin and garden.
The Magnesium and Sulphate ions when dissolved in water, improve your skin, relieve stress, and even swollen muscles. So from organic Epsom salts for safe bath soaks, foot soaks, or for organic farming, we have compiled the best one here. Have a look and make the most of this list!
The Benefits of Best Organic Epsom Salt
Epsom salts are naturally flooded with loads of benefits. Besides, when coupled with the organic origin, the safety and effectiveness quotients increase manifold. Check below.
- Body Detox – The Epsom salt, when used in bath soaks, helps in removing harmful dirt and stress from the body.
- Beauty – When used in baths, the skin feels much nourished, and is suitable for people with conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Pain Relief – Organic salts are excellent relievers of pain and swelling. It is helpful in health conditions like gout, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and many others.
- Foot Health – When used in foot soaks, it may relieve symptoms of infections in toe, heels, and even foot odor.
- Organic Gardening – Epsom Salts are an important source of magnesium for plants, which further helps them in the production of chlorophyll for photosynthesis. Hence when used, it enhances plant growth and leads to better stems and flowering of the plants.
How Organic Epsom Salt Works?
Organic Epsom salts are least like your kitchen salt. Its chemical formula includes Magnesium Sulfate, unlike the Sodium Chloride in kitchen salt. So here is how it impacts your mind, body, and health.
- Absorption – The Magnesium Sulphate or Epsom Salts, when used in baths and foot soaks, gets absorbed into the skin.
- Toxin Removal – When mixed with water, the magnesium and sulfur ions get released, and when absorbed into the skin, it pushes out the toxins through the skin pores. While exfoliating with Epsom Salt, its granules act as micro scrubs and take dirt from the skin.
- Soothing Action – The Magnesium Sulfate, when absorbed into the skin, reduces swelling, exfoliates, etc., depending on the way you are using it. It also has an impact on your sleep, muscular, and neuro health.
Buying Considerations for the best Organic Epsom Salt
Have a look at what you must check before purchasing your pack of Epsom salt.
- Check Usage – Epsom salts have a variety of purposes, like baths, gardening, agricultural, etc. So do check if a particular pack is right for your usage requirements.
- Check for Allergens – Some Organic Epsom salts might come with added ingredients, Check if those ingredients are safe for use. You might be allergic to one or two.
- Check Certification – While many Epsom salt manufacturers claim to follow organic processes, better trust the ones that come with a certification.
- Check for Fragrance – fragrance is an important factor, as you might be irritated by it. Prefer unscented Epsom salts or those that are naturally scented.
Reviews: Best Organic Epsom Salt
Here are the best organic Epsom salts for you. But before you proceed, we would like to inform you that this article contains affiliate links. So we may earn a part of profits, but with no extra penny on you.
- These organic Epsom salts are fragrance-free and perfectly sized into the medium grain that quickly dissolves in warm water.
- Sky Organics, the manufacturer also claims the salts to be 100% organic, and free from any kind of genetic modification.
- If you are looking for organic Epsom salts, especially for foot soaks and body baths, this one is one of the most suitable for sensitive skin types.
- The Magnesium Sulfate content is a great stress reliever for your body, since it soothes muscles, removes impurities from the skin.
- It is also versatile enough to be used for making DIY body baths, scrubs, and much more.
- The USP grade organic Epsom salt by GreenBeauty is another trustworthy option, for your bathing and other needs.
- It comes with no artificially added flavor, fragrance, or preservatives.
- Besides, this Epsom salt quickly dissolves into water to replenish your body’s Magnesium levels.
- When used in soaking bathtub ensures to relieve physical aches, stress and improves circulation.
- Also, only a couple of cups are more than enough for a standard size bathing tub. And, a 20 minutes bath in organic Epsom salts will do the trick.
- It is advised that you take an hour rest after soaking your body or feet, etc., for the detox action to be more effective.
- GreenBeauty Epsom salts are also available in a variety of packages.
- The Sky Organics Hemp Epsom salt is naturally scented with a sweet tangerine aroma.
- Besides, it is therapeutic enough to soothe your muscle fatigue as well as muscle aches.
- It may also be used as an active beauty ingredient in your detox baths, scrubs, bath bombs, as it removes all the toxins from the skin. Leaving behind a healthier-looking you.
- The product is free from all kinds of harmful ingredients like BPA and GMOs and can be considered as a spa as well as Pharmaceutical quality.
- It also reduces swelling. But please note that it contains Hemp extract that may further contain both CBD and THC.
- These naturally scented Epsom salts by Relax Spa and Bath contain a nourishing blend of dead seas salts , that further contain vitamins and minerals, beneficial for your body.
- The Eucalyptus Mint extract in this Epsom salt makes for an excellent addition to your bathtub, for detoxing your body from the cunning fatigue.
- It not only relaxes your mind and body but also makes the skin feel much healthier, younger, and energetic.
- It is safe for people of all ages, even kids and pets. It even heals cuts, bruises, cold and chest congestion.
- It has been clinically proven to moisturize skin for extra healing and acts as an anti-inflammatory for soothing the pain in muscles, joints, and nerves.
- The Monterey Epsom is ideal for your organic gardening needs, as it is listed and approved by Organic Materials Review Institute.
- These organic Epsom salts can help your garden bloom with roses, as well as improve the cane health.
- It is easy to use with three different methods of application. You may employ a direct application to the soil and plant, or mix with water and drench the plant roots in the mixture, lastly, you may also mix it in water and use it as a foliar spray.
- The Pure Organics Ingredients offer one of the best quality Epsom salts, that is also unscented.
- It dissolves quickly in water, ideally warm.
- When used in bath soaks, it acts as an effective relief from pain and fatigue.
- In fact, you may even use it in your garden for better plant growth.
- It is completely organic, kosher, and pharmaceutical grade.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Epsom Salt
|1||Sky Organics 100% Pure - Organic Epsom Salt||Sky Organics||98.8|
|2||GreenBeauty Unscented - Organic Epsom Salt||GreenBeauty||98|
|3||Sky Organics Hemp Muscle Relief - Organic Epsom Salt||Sky Organics Hemp||98|
|4||Relax Spa & Bath All Natural - Aromatherapy Epsom Salt||Relax Spa & Bath||99|
|5||Monterey Gardening - Organic Epsom Salt||Monterey||98|
|6||Pure Organic USP Grade - Organic Epsom Salt||Pure Organic||98|
Table of Contents
- The Benefits of Best Organic Epsom Salt
- How Organic Epsom Salt Works?
- Buying Considerations for the best Organic Epsom Salt
- Reviews: Best Organic Epsom Salt
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Epsom Salt