Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
The best organic sheets are not only fantastic for your health, but they are exceedingly comfortable and will leave you feeling refreshed in the mornings.
Please read further for more info on why your health needs to get organic sheets and what their best features are.
The Dark Side of Non-Organic Linen
You may have heard about the heavy metals and toxins used in agriculture to spray our crops.
These sprays may help kill pests and fungus, but they also help kill us and are not very bio-friendly in general.
Over the years, several studies have been released showing how these pesticides contribute to chronic illnesses from cancer to asthma and how the farmers who use such sprays land up with neurological disorders.
To give you a better idea of the severity of being exposed to these sprays, one of the prime ingredients, particularly in pesticides for crops grown for linen, is Mercury.
It was banned in 1995 from being used in chemical sprays for our food (thank goodness), but unfortunately, it is still widely used in fungicides commercially today.
That is one of the main reasons it is vital to switch to organic sheets. Mercury is one of the leading culprits behind many psychiatric disorders and has an entirely destructive effect on your immune system.
3 Benefits Associated With Using Organic Sheets
These three benefits sum up why organic sheets are the best of the best when it comes to choosing your bedding!
- Eco-Friendly – Unlike other sheets, organic sheets can degrade easily into the soil without contributing to destructive environmental issues, such as toxic groundwater or acid rain. That is because they lack heavy metals and other chemicals, only containing the natural fabric component.
- Hypoallergenic – Organic sheets come with less reactivity in the majority of those who are sensitive. A lot of allergies can be explained merely by the exposure to chemicals in our environments. Cutting them out from your bedding will certainly help those with allergies to sleep deeper and feel better. Those with asthma, eczema, dermatitis, sleep apnea, and psoriasis should never be allowed to use anything else!
- Improves Overall Health & Well-Being – Regardless of whether you are sensitive to chemicals or not, using organic sheets is guaranteed to improve your overall health and well-being. If you wake up feeling stiff in the morning and your mattress is not causing issues, then you should consider getting organic sheets to level the playing field some more.
Features of a Good Organic Natural Sheet
The following features are some of the best when it comes down to high-grade organic sheets.
- 300 to 400 Thread Count – Thread count refers to how many threads of fiber were used to make the sheets. A high thread count is an indication of a much softer and breathable fabric. However, if the thread count is too high, it might be a sign that multiple short strands were used, in which case the sheets would be of inferior quality. The best range is a thread count of between 300 and 400.
- Certified Organic – Organic certification is best as then you can trust what you are buying!
- Non-Bleached – Particularly when choosing cotton sheets, be careful that the fabric is not bleached. Impeccably white cotton sheets are not cotton’s natural color. If the sheets are off-white, you can then tell it’s 100% natural. This does not apply in the case of bamboo and a few other fibers.
- Breathable – All organic sheets especially organic bamboo sheets are always more breathable than regular sheets. The lack of chemicals will also improve your nighttime air quality and allow you to breathe easier in more ways than one.
- Ideal for Infants – Organic sheets are safe for infants to be on top of, as they are free from chemicals. One of the biggest concerns for infants nowadays is Sudden Infantile Death Syndrome (SIDS), of which toxins and chemicals are believed to be one of the biggest contributors.
Reviews: The Best Organic Sheets
Have a look at the below organic sheets and do yourself a huge favor: add your favorite one to your shopping cart!
- Contains a pack of four 100% organic cotton sheets, including a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
- These linen pieces were ethically farmed in India, providing jobs and supporting a sustainable operation.
- 100% certified organic and free of any toxins, you will feel better when sleeping in your bed at night.
- These sheets get smoother and softer every time you wash them, lasting a lot longer than regular cotton sheets.
- It has an impeccable 300 thread count for maximum comfort and breathability.
- Spread these sheets out on your bed and sleep like a king!
Viverano® Organic Percale Sheets Pure Organic Cotton Percale Bed Sheets
- These cotton percale sheets are of the best quality, ethically sourced in India, and support local initiatives.
- No bleach was used to make the cotton sheets, as shown by the natural off-white coloration.
- 100% organic and free of toxic pesticides, mildewcides, and fungicides.
- Wake up feeling more refreshed than ever before after sleeping the night on these fantastic organic cotton sheets.
- It has a high thread count of 300, making them very soft, especially with the percale finish!
- This set includes two pillowcases, a fitted sheet, and a flat sheet.
- It lasts a very long time, proven to be in great condition even after 100 washes.
LINENWALAS® Organic Bamboo Sheets 100% Organic Bamboo Sheet Set
- These superior bamboo sheets are 100% natural and organic, staying cool throughout the year.
- Bamboo in itself is naturally moisture-wicking and highly breathable, allowing you to sleep without feeling too hot.
- Highly durable bamboo fibers make this an excellent buy, likely to save you money in the long run.
- It fits mattresses up to 16 inches deep and comes available in all standard mattress sizes.
- This four-piece set includes two pillowcases, a flat sheet, and a fitted sheet, ready to cover your entire bed with organic goodness!
- It comes inclusive of a travel bag conveniently able to store all these sheets in one place.
LilySilk® Seamless Silk Bedding 100% Organic Soft Silk Sheet Set
- If you are looking for organic sheets fit for royalty, look no further – these organic silk sheets are softer than anything you’ve ever touched before!
- This four-piece set includes a flat and fitted sheet, as well as two pillowcases, fleshing out your entire bedspread in the softest of luxuries.
- Silk comes with natural properties such as being antimicrobial, breathable, hypoallergenic, and healthy for your skin.
- These are also the best sheets if you’re looking to improve your love life, as silk is highly sensual and tends to increase pleasure in the bedroom.
- While these may seem pricey, they will last you over ten years, making them worth every penny.
- Improve the quality of your life in every way by using these luxurious silk sheets!
Nursery Necessities® Organic Crib Sheet 100% Organic Bamboo Sheet for Crib Mattresses
- This organic crib sheet is the best option for your newborn, made entirely free from toxins and organic bamboo fibers.
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic, breathable, and soft enough for babies to sleep on.
- Superior to cotton, bamboo has a better capacity for wicking moisture away, allowing it to stay cool to the touch and dry for your child.
- Eco-friendly and certified organic, this product will not contribute to the destruction of our environment.
- It comes with a convenient carry bag for portability so that you never have to be off guard without your favorite organic cotton crib sheet.
Pinzon® Queen Grey Organic Sheets
- Gorgeous Queen-sized sheets in a light grey color and queen size.
- They are made from 100% certified natural organic COTTON.
- The cotton used has a thread count of 300 that is lightweight and breathable.
- Technofit technology so the sheets stay securely in place.
Magnolia® Organics Organic Sheeting
- Smooth and silky sheets available in a range of sizes and colors to choose from.
- Made from 100% natural Organic Cotton with the highest level of certification.
- AZO-free dyes are used free from heavy metals and chemicals.
- It comes with deep pockets for the perfect fit.
- A unique sateen weave for high durability.
Zen® Bamboo Organic Bamboo Sheets
- Made from all-natural rayon-derived bamboo.
- High-quality brushed bamboo that is durable and absorbent.
- Machine washable and lightweight.
- Hypoallergenic and stain-resistant materials and design.
Whisper Organics® Cotton Organics Bed Sheets
- The 100% cotton bed sheets are GOTS Certified, non-toxic and chemical-free.
- These tightly woven sheets offer superior strength with a silk-like texture, a satin finish, and embroidered trim sheets.
- It comes with a 500 thread count along with premium long-staple yarn to ensure softness.
- Each package includes a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
ONE PARK LINENS® Luxurious Organic Cotton Sheet Set
- This product is eco-friendly and GOTS Certified.
- The sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton.
- This organic cotton is sourced from the finest organic combed cotton yarn.
- It is deep mercerized, minimally processed, and naturally breathable.
- The sateen fabric is incredibly smooth and silky to the touch and offers all-night comfort and durability.
- Each package includes a flat sheet, a fully elasticized fitted sheet with deep pockets, and two pillowcases.
- The premium quality luxury sheets come elegantly wrapped.
BAMPURE® Bamboo Organic Queen Bamboo Sheets
- The organic sheets are made from 100% pure Bamboo viscose, grown in a chemical-free environment.
- This product is OEKO-TEX approved.
- The soft sheets offer a cooling sensation and are breathable and naturally odor-resistant.
- These luxurious bed sheets are wrinkle-free and soften even more with each wash.
- Each pack includes a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and two pillowcases. The fitted sheet is fully elasticized with upgraded elastic at the bottom to ensure no rips.
Looma® Ultra-Soft 100% Organic Cotton Sheet Set
- These sheets are made from the world’s finest long-staple, organic cotton grown in the valleys of the Himalayas.
- These sheets combine the softness of cotton with the breathability of linen and offer the perfect combination of lightweight and super soft fabric.
- The sheets are long-lasting and only get softer with every wash.
- Looma sheet set is ideal for people with sensitive skin as it is hypoallergenic and 100% GOTS Certified Organic.
- The cotton used in making these sheets is grown free of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, and GMOs.
- This product is fair trade certified, and proud of it!
Comparison Table: Top Rated Organic Sheets
Table of Contents
- The Dark Side of Non-Organic Linen
- 3 Benefits Associated With Using Organic Sheets
- Features of a Good Organic Natural Sheet
- Reviews: The Best Organic Sheets
- Pinzon® Organic Cotton Sheets Pack of 4 100% Organic Cotton Sheets
- Viverano® Organic Percale Sheets Pure Organic Cotton Percale Bed Sheets
- LINENWALAS® Organic Bamboo Sheets 100% Organic Bamboo Sheet Set
- LilySilk® Seamless Silk Bedding 100% Organic Soft Silk Sheet Set
- Nursery Necessities® Organic Crib Sheet 100% Organic Bamboo Sheet for Crib Mattresses
- Pinzon® Queen Grey Organic Sheets
- Magnolia® Organics Organic Sheeting
- Zen® Bamboo Organic Bamboo Sheets
- Whisper Organics® Cotton Organics Bed Sheets
- ONE PARK LINENS® Luxurious Organic Cotton Sheet Set
- BAMPURE® Bamboo Organic Queen Bamboo Sheets
- Looma® Ultra-Soft 100% Organic Cotton Sheet Set
- Comparison Table: Top Rated Organic Sheets