A clean bathroom is an essential requirement for hygiene maintenance.
Bathrooms are full of bacterias, germs, stains, and dirt. In most cases, they can not be adequately cleaned with just water. That is where cleaners come in.
Scroll down to see why you need a bathroom cleaner, its pros, and cons and the best Organic bathroom cleaners we could find.
Why You Need a Bathroom Cleaner
- Bacterias – Bacteria in the toilet absorbs organic waste and multiplies. It also releases bad smelling gases. They are also a source of diseases as bacterias can latch on to the people using the toilet. The most common bacterias found on toilet seats are E.coli, Salmonella, and Influenza.
- Bad Smell – An unclean bathroom always smells bad. The only way to change that is to keep it clean and free of germs. The smell is mostly because of high moisture content, the different items in toilets, and unflushed waste.
- Mold Growth – Mold growth is also due to the high moisture content in the bathrooms. Mold growth can start to increase very quickly and is hard to get rid of.
- Upkeep and Maintenance of Bathrooms – If bathrooms are not regularly cleaned, dirt and stains can become very hard to remove. In some cases, bathrooms items like tiles or toilets may even need to be replaced.
- Embarassment – There is nothing more embarrassing than going to someone’s washroom and seeing it in a dirty condition. So, use bathroom cleaners regularly to save yourself some embarrassment.
Pros and Cons of Bathroom Cleaners
- Easy to Use – Bathroom cleaners are very easy to use. Just spraying or pouring a little amount of cleaner and rubbing it with a brush or cloth can clean all surfaces.
- Quick Cleaning – Cleaning anything with water requires a lot of time and effort. Whereas, using a bathroom cleaner is very quick and effective. You don’t need to rub too much to clean.
- Disinfecting – Bathroom cleaners come in a wide variety. Most cleaners have some disinfectant in them. This can be especially beneficial as it gets rid of bacterias and germs.
- May Include Chemicals – Harsh bathroom cleaners may contain a lot of chemicals. This can be damaging, especially if it contains any petrochemicals.
- Expensive – Bathroom cleaners usually come in affordable price ranges. Even then, it may be a hassle for some people to buy a cleaner and a brush or towel to go with it.
- Plastic Packaging – Bathroom cleaners usually come in plastic bottles. This can be harmful to the environment as plastic is not biodegradable.
How to Choose the Best Bathroom Cleaner for Yourself
- Organic Cleaner – The best way to clean your bathrooms is by using an organic cleaner. These types of cleaners can be safe to use even around pets and kids since they are free of chemicals. They are also eco-friendly.
- Refreshing Fragrance – Ideally, bathroom cleaners should have a good fragrance in them. A clean bathroom should also smell clean.
- Affordable Price – The quantity of cleaner you are getting is also a point of concern. Look for cleaners in an affordable price range as there are many excellent options available.
- Biodegradeable Packaging – Having a biodegradable packaged cleaner takes its benefits to the next level. You can maintain a clean bathroom without damaging the environment!
Reviews: Best Organic Bathroom Cleaner
The below list contains the best Organic Bathroom Cleaners that we could in the market to fulfill all your bathroom cleaning requirements.
- Unlike some natural cleaners that are are weak or leave behind streaks, this works wonders.
- This multisurface product is an essential requirement of every household since it works on toilets, floors, glass, countertops, and other such surfaces.
- TriNova’s cleaner has a unique scent, a proprietary blend of white tea, and thyme extract. The refreshing smell will take you by surprise.
- This plant-powered cleaner is eco-friendly and can suit all your needs from the bathroom to the kitchen to your living room.
- The non-toxic cleaner comes with a microfiber towel to aid in cleaning. The package contains two bottles and a towel without costing much.
- The pine-scneted cleaner removes lime scale and any residue mineral deposits with its superior cling technology.
- GreenShield Organic’s cleaner is USDA certified Organic and Non-GMO verified.
- It is free of any harsh chemicals, toxins, or any non-organic ingredients and processed without any animal testing.
- The pine scent comes from organically processed essential oils.
- The toilet bowl cleaner comes in 100% recyclable bottles sourced from sugarcane resin.
- Greenerways Organic’s cleaner can be used in a variety of ways, like as a sanitizer, a surface cleaner, or even a hand sanitizer.
- This product quickly dries without leaving any residue behind.
- It is guaranteed to effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- The all-purpose cleaner is free of harsh chemicals or alcohol and comes with a soothing lavender scent. It comes in a 360 Degree Pump sprayer for easy use.
- This natural household cleaner is made from organic essential oils and is completely safe for children, pets, and adults.
- Greenerways organic is certified USDA Organic, hypoallergenic, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and non-toxic. It is made up of all biodegradable ingredients.
- This toilet cleaner works wonders with a tiny amount of cleaner. For normal toilet cleaning, spray a little cleaner underneath the rim of the toilet bowl and scrub with a brush.
- Sonett’s cleaner is 100% vegetable and oil-based, without any harmful petrochemicals.
- It cleans dirt, urine stains, and hard water deposits from the toilet bowl.
- Sonett’s cleaner contains pure essential oils from certified organic cultivation.
- It is made from 100% biodegradable ingredients.
- The toilet bowl cleaner works perfectly to eliminates stains and accumulated dirt.
- The active ingredients in this product are 20% Hydrochloric acid, 50.1% Rodine, and 0.1% perfumes.
- RMR’s cleaner is made of organic plant and essential oil-based ingredients.
- This product is eco-friendly, bio-degradable, and comes with a herbal scent.
- It’s a ready-to-use Multi-Surface Cleaner with a streak-free formula.
- Spray onto porous or hard surfaces and clean with a brush.
- It stops the production of odor-causing bacteria in washrooms.
- Safely made and suitable for use around Kids and Pets.
Index Table: Top-Rated Best Organic Bathroom Cleaner
|1||TriNova Organic - Multi-Surface Cleaner||TriNova||98.8|
|2||GreenShield Organic GO - Toilet Bowl Cleaner||GreenShield Organic||98.1|
|3||Greenerways Organic Natural - All-purpose Cleaner||Greenerways Organic||97.3|
|4||Sonett Ecologically Conscientious Organic - Toilet Cleaner||Sonett Ecologically Conscientious||96.5|
|5||Home Care The Works - Toilet Bowl Cleaner||Home Care||95.4|
|6||RMR Brands Botanical - Cleaner and Treatment||RMR Brands||94.7|
Table of Contents
- Why You Need a Bathroom Cleaner
- Pros and Cons of Bathroom Cleaners
- How to Choose the Best Bathroom Cleaner for Yourself
- Reviews: Best Organic Bathroom Cleaner
- Index Table: Top-Rated Best Organic Bathroom Cleaner