Organic Tamari Soy sauce is healthier than the natural tamari sauce because it is naturally and traditionally brewed. Besides, it is made with 100% soybean and no wheat. Moreover, it is gluten-free and contains less sodium than other soy sauce.
Therefore, if you think of purchasing an organic tamari soy sauce, below is a list of some of the best products for your reference. Furthermore, you will learn the various benefits and what ingredients that compose the product. So, you can easily choose whats best for you.
Benefits of Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
Apart from being organic, there are several benefits associated with tamari soy sauce. Let’s find out what these are.
- No additives – Organic soy sauce is produced from the fermented paste of soybeans and no wheat. There are no additives or ingredients that are harmful to health. Additionally, it contains only water and a little salt.
- High Protein – Soybean is rich in protein, which makes the sauce highly nutritious. For instance, it has nearly two grams of protein per one-tablespoon serving almost double than the ordinary soy sauce.
- Antioxidants – Tamari contains a good amount of manganese which is an important mineral. Therefore, it can act as antioxidants in the body. Also, they reduce the risk of diseases like diabetes, cancer, and heart issues.
- Tastes Good – The best part of this sauce is that it tastes extremely delicious. It blends well with a range of dishes. Further, you can also use it as an alternative to salt in various dishes to reduce sodium intake.
How to Use Organic Tamari Soy Sauce?
You might be wondering in what ways and dishes can you consume it. Below are some of the ways to add it to your diet.
- Seasoning – If you add a little sugar to tamari, it works as a fantastic seasoning for roasted nuts and especially almonds, peanuts, and cashews. It is an ideal seasoning for dishes.
- Condiment – As we know, it enhances the taste of every dish. You must try adding it as condiment dumplings, fish (especially raw, like sashimi), and tofu.
- Dip – Organic tamari soy sauce is a perfect dipping sauce for sushi as it won’t fill the fish taste with saltiness. It will spice up the dishes without increasing the content of sodium in it.
- Soups – Tamari can be added to soups, stews, marinades, stir-fries, and Asian sauces. It also adds a punch of flavor to roasted veggies to bring out a twisty taste.
What to Look for in Organic Tamari Soy Sauce?
There are some key features of tamari soy sauce. Keep these points in mind while buying the product.
- Gluten Free – Not every organic tamari sauce is gluten-free. Look for the ones that have zero amount of wheat.
- Bottle Size – Make sure that the size of the bottle is neither too big nor too small. The large size will be difficult to store and may expire before you consume it completely.
- Label – Look for the words Organic and traditionally brewed carefully to make it a perfect buy. Reading the label will help you o avoid the products with added preservatives and chemicals.
- Ingredients – Check the ingredients so that you can rest assured there are no harmful substances. Although sometimes, it may contain grain alcohol to preserve freshness.
Reviews: Best Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
Keeping these points in mind, we made a list of some best organic tamari sauce and the qualities that make them unique from other soy sauce. Moreover, we would also like to bring to your notice that with every purchase made using the links on this page, we may earn some profit without charging you any extra amount.
- This San-J Organic soy sauce is the premium sauce made of 100% soybeans.
- The soybeans give it a richer, smoother, and a more complex taste.
- Moreover, it also contains water, salt, and that help sauce to preserve freshness and is gluten-free and enhances the taste of the dish very naturally.
- The sauce maintains its rich and savory taste despite containing no amount of wheat.
- It is made by a natural fermentation process, and you can add it to soups, gravies, marinade, and stir-fry dishes.
- This sauce is organically and traditionally brewed in 40% less sodium than other tamari soy sauces.
- It can be used for all-purpose seasoning in any dish you want to.
- This Tamari soy sauce has a savory flavor and is rich in nutrients.
- There are no toxic ingredients, and gluten-free approved by USDA.
- It is perfect for dips, marinades, stir-fries, and dressings. You can modify your cuisines like pasta etc.
- This soy sauce from Wan Ja Shan is made with whole soybeans, and there is no amount of wheat used in its manufacturing.
- The sauce is mainly preferred because it is gluten-free and Kosher certified.
- The product is available in 1 Gallon in a plastic container.
- It can be used for multi-purposes especially for marinating the salad or as dips.
- Adding this fantastic soy sauce from Yamasa will give a salty, rich flavor to your foods.
- It has no added preservatives and is suitable for vegan people because it contains only soybeans, water, and salt.
- It is higher in protein and contains a host of antioxidants.
- The tamari soy sauce is smooth in taste and blends with all the dishes to enhance the taste.
- This sauce is a certified organic soy sauce from Ohsawa made with whole soybeans, water and sea-salt.
- Tamari helps in the digestion of fruits and vegetables and is rich in several minerals.
- Moreover, it is a good source of vitamin B3, protein, manganese, and tryptophan.
- You can also use it in place of salt to reduce the amount of sodium intake in your body.
- Besides, it goes best on sushi, tofu, seafood, vegetables, even on fruit.
- Also, there is no alcohol or added preservatives.
- This soy sauce is organically brewed and is absolutely wheat-free and gluten-free made from whole soybeans.
- Moreover, it is suitable for people who are allergic to common wheat.
- It is available in an Amber glass-bottled with a functional dispenser cap for easy usage.
- Additionally, it is suitable for vegans and people who prefer a zero amount of gluten in their diet.
- There is some amount of organic grain alcohol to preserve the freshness of the sauce.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
|1||San-J Black Label - Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||San-J||99|
|2||Kikkoman Brewed - Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Kikkoman||98|
|3||Wan Ja Shan Certified - Soyabean Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Wan Ja Shan||98|
|4||Yamasa Rich - Flavor Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Yamasa||97|
|5||Ohsawa Wheat-Free - Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Ohsawa||97|
|6||Eden Specially Brewed - Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Eden||96|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- How to Use Organic Tamari Soy Sauce?
- What to Look for in Organic Tamari Soy Sauce?
- Reviews: Best Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Tamari Soy Sauce