Organic Tamari Soy sauce is healthier than natural tamari sauce because it is naturally and traditionally brewed. Besides, it is made with 100% soybean and no wheat. Moreover, it is gluten-free and contains less sodium than other soy sauces.
Therefore, if you think of purchasing an organic tamari soy sauce, below is a list of some of the best products for your reference. Furthermore, you will learn the various benefits and what ingredients that compose the product. So, you can easily choose what’s best for you.
Benefits of Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
Apart from being organic, there are several benefits associated with tamari soy sauce. Let’s find out what these are.
- No additives – Organic soy sauce is produced from the fermented paste of soybeans and no wheat. There are no additives or ingredients that are harmful to health. Additionally, it contains only water and a little salt.
- High Protein – Soybean is rich in protein, which makes the sauce highly nutritious. For instance, it has nearly two grams of protein per one tablespoon serving, almost double that of the ordinary soy sauce.
- Antioxidants – Tamari contains a good amount of manganese which is an important mineral. Therefore, it can act as an antioxidant in the body. Also, they reduce the risk of diseases like diabetes, cancer, and heart issues.
- Tastes Good – The best part of this sauce is that it tastes extremely delicious. It blends well with a range of dishes. Further, you can also use it as an alternative to salt in various dishes to reduce sodium intake.
How to Use Organic Tamari Soy Sauce?
You might be wondering in what ways and dishes can you consume. Below are some of the ways to add it to your diet.
- Seasoning – If you add a little sugar to tamari, it works as a fantastic seasoning for roasted nuts and especially almonds, peanuts, and cashews. It is an ideal seasoning for dishes.
- Condiment – As we know, it enhances the taste of every dish. You must try adding it as condiment dumplings, fish (especially raw, like sashimi), and tofu.
- Dip – Organic tamari soy sauce is a perfect dipping sauce for fried and salads as it won’t fill the taste of saltiness. It will spice up the dishes without increasing the content of sodium in it. For more dipping sauce, you may visit organic ranch dressing because it is also a popular dipping sauce for vegetables like broccoli, carrots, celery, and fried foods like chicken or onion rings.
- Soups – Tamari can be added to soups, stews, marinades, stir-fries, and Asian sauces. It also adds a punch of flavor to roasted veggies to bring out a twisty taste.
What to Look for in Organic Tamari Soy Sauce?
There are some key features of tamari soy sauce. Keep these points in mind while buying the product.
- Gluten Free – Not every organic tamari sauce is gluten-free. Look for the ones that have zero amount of wheat.
- Bottle Size – Make sure that the size of the bottle is neither too big nor too small. The large size will be difficult to store and may expire before you consume it completely.
- Label – Look for the words Organic and traditionally brewed carefully to make it a perfect buy. Reading the label will help you o avoid the products with added preservatives and chemicals.
- Ingredients – Check the ingredients so that you can rest assured there are no harmful substances. Although sometimes, it may contain grain alcohol to preserve freshness.
Reviews: Best Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
Keeping these points in mind, we made a list of some best organic tamari sauces and the qualities that make them unique from other soy sauce. Moreover, we would also like to bring to your notice that with every purchase made using the links on this page, we may earn some profit without charging you any extra amount.
- This San-J Organic soy sauce is the premium sauce made of 100% soybeans.
- The soybeans give it a richer, smoother, and more complex taste.
- Moreover, it also contains water, salt, and that help sauce to preserve freshness and is gluten-free and enhances the taste of the dish very naturally.
- The sauce maintains its rich and savory taste despite containing no amount of wheat.
- It is made by a natural fermentation process, and you can add it to soups, gravies, marinade, and stir-fry dishes.
Kikkoman® Brewed Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- This sauce is organically and traditionally brewed in 40% less sodium than other tamari soy sauces.
- It can be used for all-purpose seasoning in any dish you want to.
- This Tamari soy sauce has a savory flavor and is rich in nutrients.
- There are no toxic ingredients, and gluten-free is approved by USDA.
- It is perfect for dips, marinades, stir-fries, and dressings. You can modify your cuisines like pasta etc.
Wan Ja Shan ® Certified Soyabean Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- This soy sauce from Wan Ja Shan is made with whole soybeans, and there is no amount of wheat used in its manufacturing.
- The sauce is mainly preferred because it is gluten-free and Kosher certified.
- The product is available in 1 Gallon in a plastic container.
- It can be used for multi-purposes, especially for marinating the salad or as dips.
Yamasa® Rich Flavor Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Adding this fantastic soy sauce from Yamasa will give a salty, rich flavor to your foods.
- It has no added preservatives and is suitable for vegan people because it contains only soybeans, water, and salt.
- It is higher in protein and contains a host of antioxidants.
- The tamari soy sauce is smooth in taste and blends with all the dishes to enhance the taste.
Ohsawa® Wheat-Free Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- This sauce is a certified organic soy sauce from Ohsawa made with whole soybeans, water and sea-salt.
- Tamari helps in the digestion of fruits and vegetables and is rich in several minerals.
- Moreover, it is a good source of vitamin B3, protein, manganese, and tryptophan.
- You can also use it in place of salt to reduce the amount of sodium intake in your body.
- Besides, it goes best on sushi, tofu, seafood, vegetables, even fruit.
- Also, there is no alcohol or added preservatives.
Eden® Specially Brewed Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- This soy sauce is organically brewed and is absolutely wheat-free and gluten-free made from whole soybeans.
- Moreover, it is suitable for people who are allergic to common wheat.
- It is available in an Amber glass-bottled with a functional dispenser cap for easy usage.
- Additionally, it is suitable for vegans and people who prefer a zero amount of gluten in their diet.
- There is some amount of organic grain alcohol to preserve the freshness of the sauce.
San-J® Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- This is a bottle of Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, brought to you by San-J.
- Its Organic Shout is brewed with soybeans and wheat for an aromatic sauce.
- It is perfect as a dipping sauce, as well as a table condiment.
- The sauce is Non-GMO, Gluten-free, and low in sodium.
Hama Shoyu® Aged Tamari Sauce
- This is a jar of Aged Tamari Sauce, formulated by Hama Shoyu.
- It is famous in Japan and brings forth a heritage of 120 years of prestige.
- The sauce is made with high-quality Soybeans and is commonly used for Sashimi and Sushi.
- It features a slightly sweet taste and brings forward the salted curd taste if added in small amounts.
Yamasa® Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- This is a pack of Organic Tamari Soy Sauce made by Yamasa.
- It comes with a rich flavor and color and brings out the finest taste in a variety of cuisines.
- The sauce is used as an unexpected ingredient in non-Oriental food to give it an exotic taste.
- It is Non-GMO, Organic, as well as Kosher.
Marumata® Japanese Tamari Shoyu
- This is a bottle of Japanese Tamari Shoyu, brought to you by Marumata.
- It is traditionally prepared for a finger-licking taste and makes any meal more delicious.
- It features fermented flavors for a unique and classy taste, along with Umami.
- The sauce is Non-GMO, free of additives, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
|1||San-J Black Label - Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||San-J||99|
|2||Kikkoman Brewed - Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Kikkoman||98|
|3||Wan Ja Shan Certified - Soyabean Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Wan Ja Shan||98|
|4||Yamasa Rich - Flavor Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Yamasa||97.8|
|5||Ohsawa Wheat-Free - Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Ohsawa||97.4|
|6||Eden Specially Brewed - Organic Tamari Soy Sauce||Eden||96.9|
|7||San-J Organic - Tamari Soy Sauce||San-J||96.5|
|8||Hama Shoyu Aged - Tamari Sauce||Hama Shoyu||96.1|
|9||Yamasa Organic - Tamari Soy Sauce||Yamasa||95.7|
|10||Marumata Japanese - Tamari Shoyu||Marumata||95.3|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- How to Use Organic Tamari Soy Sauce?
- What to Look for in Organic Tamari Soy Sauce?
- Reviews: Best Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- San-J® Black Label Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Kikkoman® Brewed Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Wan Ja Shan ® Certified Soyabean Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Yamasa® Rich Flavor Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Ohsawa® Wheat-Free Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Eden® Specially Brewed Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- San-J® Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Hama Shoyu® Aged Tamari Sauce
- Yamasa® Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- Marumata® Japanese Tamari Shoyu
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Tamari Soy Sauce