Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Compared to other fabrics, silk is one of the best natural fabrics that does not irritate your skin or cause your hair to dry out.
100% organic silk pillowcases are a luxury item that is extremely good for your hair, health, and skin.
What Makes Silk Organic
Organic silk pillowcases are derived from Mulberry silk and silk that is produced organically.
In turn, this means that o chemical treatments, pesticides, insecticides, or chemical fertilizers are used during the entire growth and production process of the item.
In turn, organic silk is mainly grown by small-scale farmers that do not have their cost-controlled by brokers and agents.
Benefits of Silk Pillowcases
100% organic Silk Pillowcases are ideal for your hair and skin but likewise hold other benefits;
- Good for Skin – Silk Pillowcases prevent the skin on your face from creasing and will not absorb essential moisture from your skin as cotton and other fibers. The silk helps to keep your skin hydrated and eliminates sleep wrinkles. It is also ideal as your skin products will not be absorbed and rubber off your face as with other fabrics.
- Good for Your Hair – You will see many posts on Facebook and other channels that highly recommend silk pillowcases and caps, especially for curly and frizzy hair. Natural silk minimizes damage and thinning of your hair, as it does not garb and scratch the strands such as other fabrics. Because of the smooth texture, your hair is less prone to breakage and knotting. Silk also prevents the loss of moisture and natural oils from your hair and, in turn, prevents frizz and split ends.
- Hypoallergenic – Natural silk is a hypoallergenic fabric, so it is an excellent choice for individuals who have allergies.
- Dust Mite Resistant – Silk also resist dust mites and repels them from entering your pillow, this is also because silk largely does not absorb moisture, which creates an environment where do mites can thrive, but rather repels water and moisture.
Features of a Good 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- Materials – The Pillowcase can consist of natural silk or mulberry silk that is organic. The silk is usually 21 to 25 Momme with a 600 thread count.
- Certified – Good organic silk will be Oeko-Tex Certified to ensure quality and purity of the silk.
- Sizes and Colors – Depending on the brand and model, you may be able to choose from a few sizes, as well as solid colors in the 100% organic silk pillowcases. Many organic silk pillowcases will have natural dyes, and washing instructions should be carefully followed to protect the colors and keep them from fading. Organic Silk Pillowcases will be available in standard, queen, or King size, size options from which you can choose, in most models available.
Reviews: The Best 100% Organic Silk Pillowcases
In our list we have some of the best completely organic and natural silk pillowcases in many varieties;
- The Alaska Bear Organic silk pillowcases are ideal for your skin and your hair.
- The silk pillowcases consist of the purest organic mulberry silk,
- Silk contains the same protein as human hair, and therefore, it is recommended by dermatologists for your hair and your skin.
- The pillowcases come in a set of one in a natural and neutral color option, white.
- The pillowcase is Oeko-Tex certified pure organic mulberry silk for your safety, and the quality is assured.
Mildly® Super Smooth 100% Organic 600 Thread Count Silk Pillowcase
- From the Mildly store, we have a single pure silk pillowcase that consists of 100% organic natural silk.
- The pillowcase is a 100% premium mulberry silk that gas a 22 momme 600 thread count.
- Ideal for your hair and your skin, it is super soft and highly breathable.
- The silk pillowcase is a 600 thread count mulberry silk and premium quality, with a luxuriously soft and silky feel against your skin.
- There are many solid color options available from which you can choose.
Molly Makeba® Luxury 100% Organic Mulberry Silk Pillowcase
- The Molly Mabeke Luxury 100% Organic silk pillowcases come in a set with a pillowcase and an eye mask for your convenience.
- The pillowcase is a queen size and hypoallergenic.
- It consists of 22 Momme 100% pure mulberry silk that has a luxury soft texture and will be gentle on your skin and hair.
- There is an enclosed zip closure for your safety and convenience.
- The silk pillowcases are available in many solid colors.
Clementine® GOTS Certified 100% Natural Organic Silk Pillowcase
- The Clementine 100% organic silk pillowcases are 20 inches by 30 inches in size with an envelope closure.
- The silk is ideal for your skin and hair, as well as hypoallergenic and breathable.
- The pillowcase consists of 22 Momme 100% GOTS certified organic 6A silk.
- The silk is Oeko-Tex certified for purity and a premium grade,
- The pillowcases are available in a few neutral colors options.
The Silk Lady® Satin Finish 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- The Silk Lady is also a 100% pure silk pillowcase that is of excellent quality.
- The pillowcase is 20 inches by 26 inches in size, which fits a standard pillow.
- The pillowcase consists of 600 thread count 19mm Momme organic mulberry silk.
- It has an envelope end closure and will fit snugly on your pillow.
- The silk used is oeko-tex standard rated and free from any harmful chemicals.
Bkofashion® Natural 100% Mulberry Organic Silk Pillowcase
- The Bkofashion Pillowcase is 100% pure natural silk.
- It is a queen-size pillow cover that is 20 inches by 30 inches in size.
- A 25 Momme Grade 6A organic mulberry silk is used to make the pillowcase.
- It is completely organic and safe from harmful chemicals.
- The pillowcase is available in more colors and is ideal for your hair and your skin.
- It is easy to care for and needs to be hand-washed.
Roseward® Momme 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- From Roseward, we have an organic 100% pure mulberry silk pillowcase just for you.
- The pillowcase is real 22 Momme 6A grade organic silk.
- It is luckily machine washable and also hypoallergenic.
- The pillowcase is available in a few colors from the peacock color range.
- It is a standard size and has a zip closure.
Sleep Mantra® Mulkberry 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- The Sleep Mantra is 100% pure silk pillowcase or organic and natural.
- It is ideal for your skin and hair, as well as hypoallergenic.,
- The silk pillowcase is 22 Momme 100% natural silk with a French Charmeuse weave for luxury softness.
- The silk pillowcase is a standard size and a natural neutral white color.
Index Table: Top Rated 100% Organic Silk Pillowcases
|1||Alaska Bear Beauty Sleep - 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase||Alaska Bear||98|
|2||Mildly Super Smooth - 100% Organic 600 Thread Count Silk Pillowcase||Mildly||97.9|
|3||Molly Makeba Luxury - 100% Organic Mulberry Silk Pillowcase||Molly Makeba||97.5|
|4||Clementine GOTS Certified - 100% Natural Organic Silk Pillowcase||Clementine||97.7|
|5||The Silk Lady Satin Finish - 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase||The Silk Lady||97|
|6||Bkofashion Natural - 100% Mulberry Organic Silk Pillowcase||Bkofashion||96.9|
|7||Roseward Momme - 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase||Roseward||97|
|8||Sleep Mantra Mulkberry - 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase||Sleep Mantra||97.5|
Table of Contents
- What Makes Silk Organic
- Benefits of Silk Pillowcases
- Features of a Good 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- Reviews: The Best 100% Organic Silk Pillowcases
- Alaska Bear® Beauty Sleep 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- Mildly® Super Smooth 100% Organic 600 Thread Count Silk Pillowcase
- Molly Makeba® Luxury 100% Organic Mulberry Silk Pillowcase
- Clementine® GOTS Certified 100% Natural Organic Silk Pillowcase
- The Silk Lady® Satin Finish 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- Bkofashion® Natural 100% Mulberry Organic Silk Pillowcase
- Roseward® Momme 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- Sleep Mantra® Mulkberry 100% Organic Silk Pillowcase
- Index Table: Top Rated 100% Organic Silk Pillowcases