Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Cinnamon that was considered to be a favorite of the Asian region has now been making rounds all around the world due to the health benefits it has.
Nonetheless, finding the best organic cinnamon may have become difficult because of the never-ending options available.
Organic Cinnamon promises to be a better alternative, especially by being FDA compliant and maintain low levels of Coumarin that is very dangerous for our liver.
Health benefits of Organic Cinnamon
- Making Medicines – Traditionally, Organic Cinnamon has been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines to treat many conditions like digestion and gastrointestinal issues; cinnamon has long been used as a home remedy for heartburn, indigestion, and nausea.
- Healthy – It soothes your internal system and leaves a beneficial impact on you.
- Treating Diabetes – The most promising research for many people in this age and time is that it may help treat type 2 Diabetes. There may be no cure for this metabolic disease, but cinnamon helps reduce blood sugar.
- Fights Bacteria – Cinnamon has anti-microbial properties, which means that it can fight fungus, bacteria, and viruses, preventing them from becoming stale too soon.
While looking for cinnamon, you may go through organic vanilla extract as it offers essential benefits for your skin, hair, and health.
Why Shouldn’t You Buy In-Organic Cinnamon?
- Unhealthy – Non-organic spices like cinnamon undergo processes that may be allowed by the food authorities, but they are not good for our health.
- Harmful Gases – Non-Organic Cinnamon is fumigated to sterilize it. This means that harmful gases enter and diffuse freely into the spices and contaminate them.
- Tasteless – Irradiation may be considered a less harsh process. Still, it makes the cinnamon taste bland and flavorless as it only reduces the flavor and hollows it from within by taking away the nutrients.
Uses of Organic Cinnamon
As organic cinnamon is not passed through any long process of steaming, fumigation, and irradiation like its non-organic counterparts, it remains highly flavorful and aromatic.
This means that even a small amount would be perfect for adding flavor to any recipe.
You can use it in a variety of both sweet and savory dishes. From cupcakes to cakes and brownies, from cookies to pancakes and all kinds of pies. You can add it anywhere you like to have a unique taste.
In the Southeast Asian region, it is used daily in many kinds of tea and curry.
Reviews: Best Organic Cinnamon
We hope you love the following organic cinnamon we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Made in the USA by Vimerson Health
- It presents a lighter taste by being slightly sweet and pleasantly becoming, making this a chef’s favorite worldwide.
- It is compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and promises a 100% money-back guarantee.
- It is suitable for vegans, and Swanson also assures purity and potency in their product.
Indus Organics® Organic Real Ceylon Organic & Healthy Cinnamon Sticks
- Made by Indus Organics to be USDA certified organic.
- It has a powerful floral and fruity scent perfect for any customer who seems to avoid cinnamon’s stringent smell.
- One is brewed and cooked, the smell becomes even stronger, and the sweet and light flavor is a customer favorite.
- However, the customers may not appreciate the price, but they are satisfied by the quality and mostly ranked it between good and excellent.
Kiva® Premium Ceylon Cinnamon Freshly Grounded Organic Cinnamon
- These 120 Capsules are made from organic and freshly grounded cinnamon.
- The powerful anti-oxidant properties it has balance your blood sugar level and promote cardiovascular health.
- It is Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegan, and GMP quality manufacturing.
- Unlike any other store, the complex flavor bought capsules with mild hints of sweetness and citrus makes this supplement distinct in the market and one of its kind.
Bloom Organics® Whole Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- This package contains freshly harvested real Ceylon Cinnamon sticks.
- It comes packaged in a custom glass jar to ensure the highest quality and freshness.
- Cinnamon sticks are rich in flavor and odor and have numerous health benefits.
- This product is USDA Certified Organic.
Simply Organic® Ceylon Organic Ground Cinnamon
- This is pure, organic, ground Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum Verum).
- Non-GMO, Non-ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA), not irradiated, Certified Organic by QAI, and Kosher Certified by KSA.
- Ceylon Cinnamon has a complex yet nuanced flavor that is mild and delicate and is spicy in the true sense.
- It has a 1 to 1.6% oil content.
- Its aroma is equally distinctive, with floral and citrus hints complementing the warm-spicy notes.
- Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. All of the ingredients are grown and processed without toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
Frontier® Vietnamese Organic Cinnamon
- This package contains a 1.31 Ounce Bottle of ground Cinnamon.
- The organic ground Vietnamese cinnamon comes with a high oil content (5%) for rich flavor and aroma.
- This product is certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher friendly, and Non-irradiated.
- Frontier is a member-owned co-op, responsible to people and the planet
Cinnamon Vogue® Ceylon Cinnamon Powder Ultra Premium Salt Free Organic Cinnamon
- This powder is 100% USDA Organic packed at a Srilanka source in a triple layer high oxygen barrier stand-up pouch to protect it from sunlight, moisture, and any heat that may affect the powder’s freshness and quality before it reaches the end-user.
- It is completely FDA compliant, and the US Department of Health suggests that you must not consume more than 1.25 teaspoons per day.
- It stands out among all its competitors due to the ultra-low levels of Coumarin, a substance that has been known to cause liver damage. If you plan to consume cinnamon every day, this is the right and, most importantly, safe choice.
- It is 100% USDA Certified Organic, free of GMO, irradiated, and salt and sodium-free.
5.STAR.SHOP® Organic Real Ceylon Cinnamon Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- The finest quality of organic cinnamon sticks from an internationally certified factory in Srilanka.
- It has a subtle aromatic and sweet flavor for anyone who doesn’t appreciate the bitter and bland taste that cinnamon naturally has. Thus making it ideal for baking and cooking too.
- It is organically certified by both USDA and the EU.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and all-natural ingredients are the secret of its best cinnamon sticks.
- It is harvested only once a year, and then each quill is hand-rolled and graded according to its width in diameter.
Kamburupitiya Cinnamon® Ceylon Cinnamon Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks
- By Kamburupitiya Cinnamon fresh in from Srilanka’s very own Patiya Market.
- It is easily considered one of the best cinnamon in the world as made from Ceylon Cinnamon, called the true cinnamon native to Srilanka.
- The sticks are brittle but sweet-tasting and leave your room filled with a refreshing aroma due to their powerful flavor.
- It has virtually zero Coumarin and is also gluten-free. It is USDA Organic and Non-GMO.
- It is packed in a reusable glass bottle, 100% lead-free, and highly resistant to both heat and cold, thus ensuring that the cinnamon sticks stay safe at all costs.
Naturevibe Botanicals® Cassia Organic Cinnamon Powder
- Cassia cinnamon is the most common variety of cinnamon.
- It has a stronger flavor than Ceylon, and 95% of its oil is cinnamaldehyde. Coumarin is a compound found naturally in several plant species.
- Cassia cinnamon is a very rich coumarin source (approximately 1% coumarin).
- It tastes stronger and hotter and pungent, and as it has a rougher thick bark that forms just a few layers when rolled up.
- It is prepared from the dried inner bark of a certain evergreen tree and is used as a flavoring agent.
- Cassia cinnamon contains hydroxy chalcone, as well as cinnamaldehyde.
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Cinnamon
Table of Contents
- Health benefits of Organic Cinnamon
- Why Shouldn’t You Buy In-Organic Cinnamon?
- Uses of Organic Cinnamon
- Reviews: Best Organic Cinnamon
- Vimerson Health® True Ceylon Cinnamon Supplement 100% Certified Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- Indus Organics® Organic Real Ceylon Organic & Healthy Cinnamon Sticks
- Kiva® Premium Ceylon Cinnamon Freshly Grounded Organic Cinnamon
- Bloom Organics® Whole Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Simply Organic® Ceylon Organic Ground Cinnamon
- Frontier® Vietnamese Organic Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Vogue® Ceylon Cinnamon Powder Ultra Premium Salt Free Organic Cinnamon
- 5.STAR.SHOP® Organic Real Ceylon Cinnamon Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Kamburupitiya Cinnamon® Ceylon Cinnamon Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks
- Naturevibe Botanicals® Cassia Organic Cinnamon Powder
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Cinnamon