Cinnamon that was considered to be a favorite of the Asian region, has now been making rounds all around the world due to the health benefits it has.
Nonetheless, finding the best organic cinnamon may have become a difficult job because of the never-ending options available.
Organic Cinnamon promises to be a better alternative, especially by being FDA compliant and maintain low levels of Coumarin that is very dangerous for our liver.
Health benefits of Organic Cinnamon
- Making Medicines – Traditionally Organic Cinnamon has been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines to treat many conditions like digestion and gastrointestinal issues, cinnamon has long been used as a home remedy for heartburn, indigestion, and nausea.
- Healthy – It soothes your internal system and leaves a beneficial impact on you.
- Treating Diabetes – The most promising research for many people in this age and time is that it may possibly help treat type 2 Diabetes. There may be no cure for this metabolic disease, but cinnamon helps reduce any of its symptoms.
- Fights Bacteria – Cinnamon has anti-microbial properties, which means that it can fight fungus, bacteria’s and viruses preventing them from becoming stale too soon.
Why Shouldn’t You Buy In-Organic Cinnamon?
- Unhealthy – Non-organic spices like cinnamon undergo processes that may be allowed by the food authorities, but they are not good for our health.
- Harmful Gases – Non-Organic Cinnamon is fumigated to sterilize it. This means that harmful gases enter and diffuse freely into the spices and contaminate it.
- Tasteless – Irradiation may be considered a less harsh process, but it makes the taste of the cinnamon bland and flavorless as it only reduces the flavor but also hollows it from within by taking away the nutrients.
Uses of Organic Cinnamon
As organic cinnamon is not passed through any long process of steaming, fumigation, and irradiation like its non-organic counterparts, it remains highly flavorful and aromatic. This means that even a small amount of it would be perfect for adding the flavor to any recipe.
It can be used in a variety of both sweet and savory dishes. From cupcakes to cakes and brownies, from cookies to pancakes and all kinds of pies. You can add it anywhere you like to have a unique taste. In the southeast Asian region, it is used in many kinds of tea, and curry’s on a daily basis.
Reviews: Best Organic Cinnamon
We hope you love the following organic cinnamon we recommend!
Just so you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- This powder is 100% USDA Organic packed at a source in Srilanka in a triple layer high oxygen barrier stand up pouch to protect it from sunlight, moisture, and any kind of heat that may affect the freshness and quality of the powder before it reaches the end-user.
- It is completely FDA compliant, and the US Department of Health suggests that it must not be consumed more than 1.25 teaspoons per person per day.
- It stands out among all its competitors due to the ultra-low levels of Coumarin, a substance that has been known to cause liver damage. If you plan on consuming cinnamon every day, then this is the right and most importantly, safe choice.
- It is 100% USDA Certified Organic, free of GMO, no irradiated, and salt and sodium-free.
- The finest quality of organic cinnamon sticks from an internationally certified factory in Srilanka.
- It has a subtle aromatic and sweet flavor for anyone who doesn’t appreciate the bitter and bland taste that cinnamon naturally has. Thus making it ideal for baking and cooking too.
- It is organically certified by both USDA and EU.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and all-natural ingredients are the secret of it being the best cinnamon sticks.
- It is harvested only once a year, and then each quill is hand-rolled and graded according to its width in diameter.
- Made by Indus Organics to be USDA certified organic.
- It has a powerful floral and fruity scent perfect for any customer who seems to avoid the stringent smell of cinnamon.
- One brewed and cooked, the smell becomes even stronger, and the sweet and light flavor is a customer favorite too.
- However, the price may not be as appreciated by the customers, but they are satisfied by the quality and mostly ranked it between good and excellent.
- Made in the USA by Vimerson Health
- It presents a lighter taste by being slightly sweet and pleasantly becoming hence making this a chef’s favorite around the world.
- It is compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and also promises a 100% money-back guarantee.
- It is suitable for vegans, and Swanson also assures purity and potency in their product.
- By Kamburupitiya Cinnamon fresh in from Srilanka’s very own Patiya Market.
- It is easily considered one of the best cinnamon in the world as it is made from Ceylon Cinnamon, which is called the true cinnamon native to Srilanka.
- The sticks are brittle but are sweet tasting and leave your room filled with a refreshing aroma due to its powerful flavor.
- It has virtually zero Coumarin and is also gluten-free. It is USDA Organic and Non-GMO.
- It is packed in a reusable glass bottle, which is 100% lead-free and highly resistant to both heat and cold, thus ensuring that the cinnamon sticks stay safe at all costs.
- These 120 Capsules are made from organic and freshly grounded cinnamon
- The powerful anti-oxidant properties it has balances your blood sugar level and promotes cardiovascular health.
- It is Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegan, and GMP quality manufacturing.
- The complex flavor, unlike any other store, bought capsules with mild hints of sweetness, and citrus makes this supplement distinct in the market and one of its kind.
- Cassia cinnamon is the most common variety of cinnamon.
- It has a stronger flavor than Ceylon and 95% of its oil is cinnamaldehyde. Coumarin is a compound found naturally in several plant species.
- Cassia cinnamon is a very rich source of coumarin (approximately 1% coumarin).
- It tastes stronger and hotter, as well as pungent, and as it has a rougher thick bark which forms just a few layers when rolled up.
- It is prepared from the dried inner bark of a certain evergreen tree and is used as a flavoring agent.
- Cassia cinnamon contains hydroxy chalcone, as well as cinnamaldehyde.
- This package contains freshly harvested real Ceylon Cinnamon sticks.
- It comes packaged in a custom glass jar to ensure the highest level of quality and freshness.
- The cinnamon sticks are rich in flavor and odor and have numerous health benefits.
- This product is USDA Certified Organic.
- This is pure, organic, ground Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum Verum).
- It is Non-GMO, Non-ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA), not irradiated, Certified Organic by QAI, and Kosher Certified by KSA.
- Ceylon Cinnamon has a complex yet nuanced flavor that is mild and delicate and is spicy in the true sense.
- It has a 1 to 1.6% oil content.
- Its aroma is equally distinctive, with hints of floral and citrus complementing the warm-spicy notes.
- Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. All of the ingredients are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- This package contains a 1.31 Ounce Bottle of ground Cinnamon.
- The organic ground Vietnamese cinnamon comes with a high oil content (5%) for rich flavor and aroma.
- This product is certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher friendly and Non-irradiated.
- Frontier is a member-owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Cinnamon
Table of Contents
- Health benefits of Organic Cinnamon
- Why Shouldn’t You Buy In-Organic Cinnamon?
- Uses of Organic Cinnamon
- Reviews: Best Organic Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Vogue® Ceylon Cinnamon Powder Ultra Premium Salt Free Organic Cinnamon
- 5.STAR.SHOP® Organic Real Ceylon Cinnamon Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Indus Organics® Organic Real Ceylon Organic & Healthy Cinnamon Sticks
- Vimerson Health® True Ceylon Cinnamon Supplement 100% Certified Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- Kamburupitiya Cinnamon® Ceylon Cinnamon Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks
- Kiva® Premium Ceylon Cinnamon Freshly Grounded Organic Cinnamon
- Naturevibe Botanicals® Cassia Organic Cinnamon Powder
- Bloom Organics® Whole Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Simply Organic® Ceylon Organic Ground Cinnamon
- Frontier® Vietnamese Organic Cinnamon
- Index Table: Top-Rated Organic Cinnamon